Author Topic: Which hero would you recreate first -  (Read 11337 times)

doc7924

• Elite Boss
Which hero would you recreate first -
« on: June 25, 2014, 02:33:36 PM »
If (or hopefully, when) the game actually comes back live, if we have to start all over, who would you make first.

I had like 40 alts - 20 I played more or less regular and maybe 4 or 5 I played the most.

it would be my first 50 - Doc Heal - Illusion , Empathy - though I didn't play him much the last 2 years or so, he was the only toon I made way back in 2004 that I kept all the way to the end.

He saw me through many great TF"s and missions and whatnot over 8 years and I feel a certain loyalty to him.

Ironwolf

• Stubborn as a
  • Elite Boss
Re: Which hero would you recreate first -
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 02:43:02 PM »
My Sonic/Ice blaster!

ag88t88

• Lieutenant
  • Ice_Wall
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 04:36:58 PM »
Its a toss up.  My main was an AR\Devices Blaster whom I adored and had built up to a really insane level.  On the other hand my namesake was my Ice\Ice Tanker who was also fairly badass, though admittedly a little more difficult to build.

MWRuger

• New Efforts # 1,000!
  • Elite Boss
  • The Devil is in the details! Quick! Get him out!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 07:51:27 PM »
My Dual Pistols/MM blaster - The Shadow's Ghost!

AKA TheDevilYouKnow
Return of CoH - Oh My God! It looks like it can happen!

AlphaFerret

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 08:02:34 PM »
I would bring back my original claws/sr scrapper.  He was my first toon, and I did not create an alt until he hit 50.  I still associate the game with that character.

Steelhelm

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 08:09:01 PM »
I'd recreate the first character I ever created, which was also my main character for the whole four and a half years I played the game. He was War Mace/ Electric Armor, though I think I'll change War Mace to Electric Melee or Super Strength.

Kederren

• Minion
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 08:15:55 PM »
I didn't have as many as some, but I had quite a few.
These were my top five:
The Black Librarian: Blaster  Psy/energy (An homage to my Warhammer 40K Character)
DeepStryker: Stalker Spines/Super Reflexes (My main soloist)
Then I had my two "project" toons
KageNoKami:  Dark/Dark (The Master of all Darkness. While he started as a corrupter, I had copies of him across the servers in all of the AT's that could spec as dark/dark)
Actinic Glare: Electric/Electric (A full body cyborg that started as a brute, but had modules that allowed him to fill other roles as needed)

Stormy Weathermaker

• Minion
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 10:45:38 PM »
"IF" it were to happen, the first character I would recreate would be my illusion/storm controller  ;D  Still patiently waiting for CoT  ;)  I've waited this long...I can wait some more 8)   (not really, but I keep telling myself to be patient..lol)

BadWolf

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 10:49:07 PM »
Brand X, my claws/regen brute. He was the discount supersoldier weapon, with nearly-indestructible metal grafted to his skeleton. He was pretty good at what he did, so long as your standards weren't too high. But what he did wasn't very nice.

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 02:35:50 AM »
Brawling Humiliator.  No question.  Brawl/WP Brute. :)

Dawn Sisters would be next.  Ruby (Mind/Emp 'Troller), Cerise (Mind/Psi Dom) and Rose (Mind/Kin 'Troller)

And then Thing of Bigness, SS/WP Brute.  He'd be my main, but those other four are important.  Must haves.

Ohioknight

• Celebrating Columbus Day
  • Elite Boss
  • 65 years old
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 11:51:58 AM »
Scrapper Dark Melee/Regen super-speed theme. 

Dynadash -- Time for Crime to get the check
"Wow, a fat, sarcastic, Star Trek fan, you must be a devil with the ladies"

Battlechimp

• Boss
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2014, 11:01:13 PM »
For me that's easy. He was my first character in beta, first character when the game went live and the one I was playing when the game went down. I ended having about 10 different versions of him across most of the servers.  Captain Neat-O

That's not cool... its neato!
Some men were born to greatness, others had it thrust upon them.  Me?  I punted. - Col Cranston Snord

Blow things up! Blow things up! Blow things up! Blo... wait, not that!! - Jammers everywhen

Blackstar5

• Lieutenant
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2014, 11:14:09 PM »

I think it will be Eazy_Ryder5 Street justice, will power brute( blue side)
after that  Pale_Ryder5 DM/WP brute( red)

Microcosm

• Lieutenant
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2014, 12:02:36 AM »
If I could make khelds, Mr Microcosm, my Warshade. Otherwise it would have to be my Staff/Ice stalker.

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2014, 12:19:07 AM »
if/when the game comes back and I would have to start over I would remake my main a fire/fire blaster :)
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

Skull Thuggery

• Underling
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2014, 01:14:21 AM »
I'd start with a Street Justice/EA stalker, then remake my Stone Melee/Regen brute. After that, the sky's the limit.

Mouse-Man

• Minion
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2014, 01:27:03 AM »
My first will be my Tank, Willpower/Super Strength (but may reroll as Street Fighting). The second would be my Trick Arrow/Archery Defender.

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2014, 08:06:00 AM »
My first would probably be my street justice / willpower scrapper, though I might make her energy aura instead. Then, once I got them unlocked, my fortunata.

Banebritch

• Underling
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2014, 08:58:19 AM »
I would remake my bs/regen scrapper, but I would be really tempted to make him shield or wp instead.

Scitenik

• Underling
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2014, 09:46:16 AM »
That's a hard one. I had a lot of characters that I'd want to play again...but I'd probably go with my main.

She wasn't my original character, but I'd probably remake Scitenik, which became my main character over time. She was a kinetic melee/willpower brute. Not the most effective combination, but after I sunk a fair amount of inf into her build, it worked out all right.