Author Topic: Which hero would you recreate first -  (Read 11331 times)

primeknight

• Boss
Re: Which hero would you recreate first -
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2014, 11:54:45 PM »
My first two characters were the ones I played the most and I'd want them both back.

My claws/sr/bm scrapper was my first character and my first 50.  He was the very first super hero I created when I was a kid.  I learned the game with him.  And he started off with just super speed back in Issue 3 so playing him taught me the lay of the land on hero side very well.  He also allowed me to play at such a fast pace that after him, most other characters were slow and I lost interest.  He was my main for most of my time playing.  And he was my funnest character to play.  Prior to Galaxy City's destruction I purposely left him there to defend the zone because that was his starting (and my starting zone).  I once told myself he'd replace Backalley Brawler and become the trainer in that zone.  Well, on the last day of the game I logged back onto the character to take screenshots and found that he was still in Galaxy City (not the echo), and he didn't get kicked to another zone.  I ended up standing him right where Backalley Brawler used to stand so he could be the defacto trainer, took a bunch of screenshots and then logged off him for the last time, almost crying when I said goodbye. 

My mind/kin/psi controller was my second character and my second 50.  The character was patterned off another character of mine, but he also became a sudo me (a me with telekinesis and flight :P ).  I picked him to log in with to get his name as my global.  I toyed with the idea of changing him to my main for years since I saw more of myself in him than my other character.  He was also much more versatile than my scrapper.  Once incarnate content came out I realized I didn't have the time to incarnate both characters out so I made the command decision to main my controller and went to 50(+3) with him and just had a blast.  He was the character I stayed logged in with when Liberty server shutdown for the last time:  just hanging out in Croatoa chasing and being chased by his dog.

Good times! And couple tough choices for me :)

Ultraamann

• Minion
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2014, 01:55:10 AM »
You know, those two are the only ones I ever remember you being on.

Well, I made all kinds of them, but early to mid 30s or so, I'd just lose interest.  I guess it was all the soloing.  Those two made it to fifty because they were actually fun to play on their own.

Solinarius

• Underling
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2014, 01:50:19 AM »
High fantasy magic and wizards really intrigue me and I'm usually a mage class in games, so, assuming I could create a blueside villain straightaway (please xD) or could move him Going Rogue style, it would be my Fire/Rad Corruptor, Chromystic. I tried to make his powers similar to Dr. Strange, and I think it worked out quite well. I would definitely rename him, though.