Author Topic: Which hero would you recreate first -  (Read 11344 times)

DragonCommando

• Minion
Re: Which hero would you recreate first -
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2014, 12:33:12 AM »
I won't recreate any. I have made 52 new Mid's builds since the shutdown. The first one that I will create is a Sonic/Kin corr...

LadyVamp

• Elite Boss
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2014, 12:34:27 AM »
It would be a toss up for me.  Either the ill/storm troller or my ff/dual pistol def.  Both were played more than any other toon.  Both were a hell of a lot of fun.  Bestest toons I had  :'(
No Surrender!

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2014, 01:01:40 AM »
My Mind/Kinetic Controller, and my Ice/Ice Dom.

Microcosm

• Lieutenant
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2014, 05:29:16 AM »
I'm also thinking water/storm corr or storm/water def, but can't decide. Anyone have thoughts on that?

Biowraith

• Underling
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2014, 01:39:07 PM »
My Crab Spider.  Partly because he was probably my favourite character, and partly because the name I gave him wasn't very creative so I'd want to make sure I got it before someone else grabbed it.

After that my namesake (who was a Dark/Dark/Dark Defender), simply due to sentimentality.

Ezuka

• Minion
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2014, 02:12:31 PM »
I'll probably recreate my dark/dark corruptor first. I had SO much fun on her. Tenebrous Tentacles and Howling Twilight: I get excited just thinking about casting them again.

Benchpresser

• Minion
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2014, 02:26:29 PM »
First would have to be my namesake- Benchpresser, a INV/SS Tank (though I'd alter him to a INV/StJ)... I need that to be my Global so :)  Afterwards... my main villains- Burn Pattern (a FireX3 Dom) and Kong Fu... a SS/INV Brute (though might go SS/WP)

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2014, 06:22:00 PM »
Engine Jean. My second toon, created after I finally managed to log back in after the shutdown announcement. Originally drafted as a cyborg villain, re-drafted as a villain masquerading as a hero to dupe Paragon City heroes into helping her take revenge on another villain responsible for crippling her (cue a major change of heart after realizing she enjoyed being on the side of angels).
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2014, 06:55:44 PM »
Jem my ill/rad controller would be my first!

Without_Pause

• Minion
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2014, 07:12:10 PM »
  Thanks!  I haven't played one before, but I have high hopes!

I don't think I could pair Emp with anything else. I struggled with Emp as a set trying a number of other sets but always was kind of fond of the idea of running an Ill/emp. Once I did, I never looked back.

OzonePrime

• Elite Boss
  • Never Give Up! Never Surrender!
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2014, 01:21:39 PM »
Katanna/super reflex Scrapper

DBadger

• Lieutenant
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2014, 04:26:49 PM »
I would take the name from my Spines/Regen Scrapper Death Badger and remake him as my Katana/Willpower Scrapper (who was Peril) who became by far my most played and pimped out character

HEATSTROKE

• Lovin' bein' an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2014, 04:52:53 PM »
ill let you know.. if we get character data back.. first toon being built is Mind/Electric Dominator..

if not.. I dont know...

energizingion

• Minion
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2014, 06:06:06 PM »
My main of course:  Energizing Ion.  Kinetics/Rad. Blast Defender

Brightfires

• Elite Boss
  • ... is *NOT* Groot
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2014, 07:38:18 PM »
If I can have my big, fluffy vet reward wings back from the start instead of having to wait for them?

Grey Kestrel (rogue DB/WP Stalker) and Palrah (hero WP/DB tank), my red and blue side mains. No question about that.
They're the two characters who meant the most to me, and the two I'd most love to have back. They'd be restarted concurrently, because I can't choose between them.

(Kestrel... with her Adept partner and constant companion, Cardinal)

(Pally, who was always surprised just how devoted snowbeasts were to keeping their candy)

They'd be followed in very short order by Nemissary, my much-beloved "Crazy Death Mage" (A dark defender)...

If I *can't* have my bird-thing's wings... It'll all be down to Nem. And maybe Hanano, my hero-side Ninja Mastermind.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 08:05:47 PM by Brightfires »
Taker of screenshots. Player of bird-things.

Claw guy

• Underling
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2014, 09:37:10 PM »
Probably my main Scrapper, Claws/Regen (When I started wanted to make Wolverine). I'll probably change Regen to Fire though, just because near the end I was having a lot of fun with a Fiery Aura toon, and Regen just wasn't to much fun for me.

Also, if the game comes back with Psionic Melee in it, probably Psi Melee/Energy or Willpower Brute. Made a GL-like toon on Icon, and really want to test out Psi Melee in-game.

Charged Mastermind

• Lieutenant
  • I was 10 when I made this name i know it is dumb
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2014, 02:14:34 AM »
Either my Dual Pistols/Devices Blaster and remake him as Dual Bullets/Fire
My Robotics/Pain Dom MM, probably make one similar but with FF's or Traps
My Empathy/Psychic Defender
My Fire/Kin Controller (you cannot make a controller without making a Fire Kin). Such godly combo's
My Stone/Stone Tank
My Energy/Regen Stalker

That's all I can think of. I got some other stuff I would make if they finish Issue 24 with Pyschic Melee and stuff. That looks sweet.

TBoxer

• Underling
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2014, 03:38:59 AM »
My main was an Ice/Fire/Soul Tanker, but I'm going to reroll him as an Ice/Elec/Pyre Tanker this time around. As much as I loved using Fire Sword Circle > Combustion > Dark Obliteration for AoE carnage, I remember getting a bit bored by their animations. So I'm going to see how well Lightning Rod, Chain Induction, Thunder Strike, and Fire Ball do for AoE mayhem.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 06:51:49 AM by TBoxer »
/jranger

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2014, 12:34:56 PM »
"Hero"?

All the characters I most want to recreate are villains. :D  (Elec/Inv Brute, Bots/Storm MM, Grav/Elec Dom)

MaidMercury

• Elite Boss
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2014, 10:39:56 PM »
Nice images, great work.

Yes, I also would start out with the same characters.
I've grown a bond playing many missions with them, and doing a lot of nothing
at Atlas Park, chatting, too....silly isn't it?  :roll: