Author Topic: Flash Season 3  (Read 63883 times)

hurple

• Elite Boss
Re: Flash Season 3
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2016, 01:14:03 PM »
In the new timeline, I'm guessing it will have something to do with Doctor Alchemy, what with the voice and the message on the mirror...

Mirror?

Sounds more like Mirror Master.  Who has been conspicuous by his absence thus far on the TV show, seeing how he's one of the top-gun Flash rogues.

I'm, so far, having to let these accumulate on my DVR, I'll get around to catching up soon... hopefully.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2016, 06:59:23 PM »
I liked the first episode.

I love the Reverse Flash. "The Flash I know, in the future, isn't this stupid."

Their time travel makes no goddamned sense.

Loved that line. With all this time travel and alternate realities I wonder if we will ever see that Flash - the one from 10 years in the future. Don't matter the timeline got screwed up. RF was wiped from history by Eddie dying in 2014 yet he is still around.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2016, 11:56:29 AM »
Mirror?

Sounds more like Mirror Master.

Except the message was "Alchemy".

CSI Malfoy is just odd.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2016, 07:27:27 PM »
Is anyone else already tired of the return of "not"?
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2016, 07:30:43 PM »
Is anyone else already tired of the return of "not"?

I am...

...not!

Sorry, but you were really asking for it.  ;)
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2016, 02:20:54 PM »
Mirror?

Sounds more like Mirror Master.  Who has been conspicuous by his absence thus far on the TV show, seeing how he's one of the top-gun Flash rogues.

I'm, so far, having to let these accumulate on my DVR, I'll get around to catching up soon... hopefully.

Speaking of Mirror Master.................

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2016, 05:37:24 PM »
I'm just really, really hoping that Doctor Alchemy doesn't turn out to be Julian.

Also: it'd be interesting if it turns out Barry has been beating himself up for no reason, and that all these changes are due ultimately to something LoT does to the timeline.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2016, 05:57:15 PM »
I'd think it was obviously Julian except that Barry doesn't trust him and thus he doesn't fit the show's MO for big bad. Maybe since they've run out of characters Barry trusts (unless Joe is Alchemy) they're just substituting in all the forced trust conversation from Julian.
Also they might as well change Iris's name to Lana at this point.

Excidia

• Lieutenant
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2016, 01:41:43 PM »
After Alchemy's defeated, Malfoy's going to take the philosopher's stone (or sorcerer's stone in the US) and become a hero named Mr Element.  That way the show can reverse their pattern of having a friend revealed as the enemy and this time can have an enemy turn into a friend.  Completely different and will fool everyone (as long as they don't kill him off at the end of the episode).

Seriously, it'll be a big twist and completely negate their multi-season formulaic plot layout schedule.  No one will see it coming when Season 4 returns to the tried and true (and Mr Element turns into a villain).
[/sarcasm]

I like the show and all, but I'm getting seriously bored with it.  If the above turns out to be true I'll probably stop watching in a fit of depression.

e-
You don't ever leave someone FOR dead.  You leave them DEAD.

CG

• Elite Boss
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2016, 02:07:36 PM »
If Wells from Earth-2 is correct, Wells from Earth-19 will betray them somehow.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2016, 05:40:54 PM »
They decided to take the formula up a notch this week by giving us crappy versions of two rogues at once.

CG

• Elite Boss
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2016, 07:02:38 PM »
I liked Mirror Master.  Top was underwhelming, and the name doesn't make sense since she doesn't spin like one.  She's more like Count Vertigo, which would have been a better name (Vertigo - despite it already being used on Arrow).
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 07:10:34 PM by CG »

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2016, 01:30:50 PM »
I liked Mirror Master.  Top was underwhelming, and the name doesn't make sense since she doesn't spin like one.  She's more like Count Vertigo, which would have been a better name (Vertigo - despite it already being used on Arrow).

I did like the shout out to the original Mirror Master that uses the gun. When I heard the Top was in it I assumed it was the guy who spins around.

And I trust the new Wells as far as I can throw King Shark.

Nos482

• Elite Boss
  • We've gone and done the greatest crime...
    • My PSN profile
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2016, 05:42:43 AM »
I want Harry back, muse H.R. just doesn't do it for me.

Also, why is everyone affraid to say they have super powers?
Cisco was like this, now Caitlin... why?
I'm bad and that's good.
I'll never be good and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me.

...unless I could be Batman, of course. Everybody wants to be Batman.

Excidia

• Lieutenant
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2016, 12:42:29 PM »
Wonder if H.R.'s partner was earth 19 Cisco.

Give HR some coffee plants and a copy of the complete works of HG Wells and send him home.  He'll be busy for years.

e-
You don't ever leave someone FOR dead.  You leave them DEAD.

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2016, 07:21:15 PM »
For those outside the U.S. who don't know: next week's day off is because next Tuesday is election day. And I'll be glad to get all this falderal over with, as I always am by this point in an election year.
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2016, 11:04:31 PM »
For those outside the U.S. who don't know: next week's day off is because next Tuesday is election day. And I'll be glad to get all this falderal over with, as I always am by this point in an election year.

I don't care for either one but history is made either way - first woman President (and first 'First Gentleman') or a President who never, ever held any political office whatsoever and therefore has zero experience as a politician.

AmberOfDzu

• Boss
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2016, 11:15:06 PM »

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2016, 07:52:10 AM »

Mulva!

hurple

• Elite Boss
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2016, 01:14:38 PM »
I don't care for either one but history is made either way - first woman President (and first 'First Gentleman') or a President who never, ever held any political office whatsoever and therefore has zero experience as a politician.

First female President or first piece-of-human-excrement President...