Author Topic: Flash Season 3  (Read 64607 times)

CG

• Elite Boss
Re: Flash Season 3
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2016, 01:28:56 PM »
Did anyone think it was weird that Joe has a heart-to-heart with the 15-year old criminal after he's captured?  Plus, where did he get the tech?

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2016, 03:16:55 PM »
Did anyone think it was weird that Joe has a heart-to-heart with the 15-year old criminal after he's captured?  Plus, where did he get the tech?

I guess he was trying to make up for not being around for Wally as a teenager.

Plus if the kid built his own stuff, should add him to the team.

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2016, 09:57:44 PM »
I'm thinking that Julian's on the show to, eventually, become the new member of Team Flash, if Caitlin's going to be Killer Frost. After all, it's not like H.R.'s replacing Harry as a tech or a scientist, so they're already a bit short-handed in that department.

(edited to correct spelling of "Caitlin")
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 11:45:51 PM by Super Firebug »
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2016, 01:35:33 AM »
I'm thinking that Julian's on the show to, eventually, become the new member of Team Flash, if Caitlyn's going to be Killer Frost. After all, it's not like H.R.'s replacing Harry as a tech or a scientist, so they're already a bit short-handed in that department.

Hopefully she doesn't turn evil. Just because the one on E2 was bad doesn't mean she has to be.

Night-Hawk07

• Elite Boss
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2016, 09:57:07 PM »

I think the whole point was to push the anti-bullying movement.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2016, 10:28:21 PM »
Hopefully it backfired and the writers all got wedgies.

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2016, 11:58:39 PM »
Hopefully she doesn't turn evil. Just because the one on E2 was bad doesn't mean she has to be.

I hope she doesn't. In addition to being lovely, intelligent and very feminine, she's also one of the sweetest, gentlest, most caring characters I've ever seen portrayed. And I've heard almost NO profanity from her. It's like they decided to write her by what I like in a woman. So, I do NOT want her to be a villain! I'd rather she be the hero Ice, instead of the villain Killer Frost. (Precedent: on Arrow, Isabel Rochev became Ravager, instead of The Queen. And Roy skipped completely over being Speedy, on his way to becoming Arsenal.)

Plus, if Caitlin's a hero, that'd set things up for a "snowball fight" between her and another Earth's Killer Frost!
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2016, 12:56:52 PM »
I hope she doesn't. In addition to being lovely, intelligent and very feminine, she's also one of the sweetest, gentlest, most caring characters I've ever seen portrayed. And I've heard almost NO profanity from her. It's like they decided to write her by what I like in a woman. So, I do NOT want her to be a villain! I'd rather she be the hero Ice, instead of the villain Killer Frost. (Precedent: on Arrow, Isabel Rochev became Ravager, instead of The Queen. And Roy skipped completely over being Speedy, on his way to becoming Arsenal.)

Plus, if Caitlin's a hero, that'd set things up for a "snowball fight" between her and another Earth's Killer Frost!

She doesn't use any bad words like 'hell' or 'damn' or' singularity'.

Though I have a bad feeling its going to go like this - as she has problems controlling her powers, the team will say she needs to be put away for safety until they figure out something, she will get mad and feel betrayed and go against them.

And Wally too - he will get his powers from Alchemy and something will happen where they have to go against him as well.

Nos482

• Elite Boss
  • We've gone and done the greatest crime...
    • My PSN profile
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2016, 05:09:54 AM »
First, I really liked the last episode. Now, my theory is that
Spoiler for Hidden:
when Cisco saw himself and Caitlin fighting, it was a training session and he was nedlessly complicating things.
Also, I really like the look of
Spoiler for Hidden:
Savitar.
I'm bad and that's good.
I'll never be good and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me.

...unless I could be Batman, of course. Everybody wants to be Batman.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2016, 02:15:54 PM »
First, I really liked the last episode. Now, my theory is that
Spoiler for Hidden:
when Cisco saw himself and Caitlin fighting, it was a training session and he was nedlessly complicating things.
Also, I really like the look of
Spoiler for Hidden:
Savitar.
Spoiler for Hidden:
Looks like ANOITHER speedster big bad. haven't we had enough already?

And I agree about the training session. First thing I thought of.

But from the previews - looks like she goes the Vader route

CG

• Elite Boss
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2016, 03:25:15 AM »
I don't think it was a training session, but I'm sure it wasn't what it appears.

I could have done without another speedster big bad...

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2016, 03:32:12 PM »
I'm disappointed that we're not going to see Kid Flash. I had all the hype for nothing. >:( I'm also mad that he's not going to be in the 4 episode crossover. Green Arrow's new team is in the crossover but no Kid Flash?! That's not fair! Wally West is new favorite character on the show and they're tossing him around..... Can't they let him be himself and do whatever he wants instead of protecting and treating him differently the way they treat Barry Allen? I understand what's he's been going through. That's something I can relate.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2016, 02:39:46 AM »
Why would you think we aren't going to see Kid Flash?  He grabbed the Alchemy dohicky and wound up in a cocoon of some kind so I would say he is definitely about to become Kid Flash.

saipaman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2016, 05:10:19 AM »
I don't think it was a training session, but I'm sure it wasn't what it appears.

A scene from yet another earth?

Nos482

• Elite Boss
  • We've gone and done the greatest crime...
    • My PSN profile
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2016, 08:16:23 AM »
Y'know for a second or so I thought Barry would tell Julian about the Flash... glad he didn't ;)
Man, if that guy isn't the biggest hypocrite in the city...
I'm bad and that's good.
I'll never be good and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me.

...unless I could be Batman, of course. Everybody wants to be Batman.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2016, 02:49:36 PM »
Y'know for a second or so I thought Barry would tell Julian about the Flash... glad he didn't ;)
Man, if that guy isn't the biggest hypocrite in the city...

Well there has to be ONE person in Central City that doesn't know he is the Flash.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2016, 09:23:12 PM »
Matt Parkman is in The Flash now! And he's playing the same role from Heroes!!! I'm also happy that I finally get to see Kid Flash. That episode just made my day. After seeing Matt I geeked out. I know that's not his real name I'm used to call him that because I discovered him from Heroes.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2016, 12:16:11 AM »
Matt Parkman is in The Flash now! And he's playing the same role from Heroes!!!
When I saw that this was the episode Kevin Smith was directing, I was expecting to see a Jay Mewes cameo again.  Instead we got a Greg Grunberg surprise.  Awesome.  (Though I kept looking for J J Abrams to walk by the background somewhere.)

... And we got a Frozen Easter egg, too.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

CG

• Elite Boss
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2016, 02:19:23 PM »
My theory on Savitar:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Savitar was trapped in the Speed Force prior to Barry's creation of Flashpoint.  He was always there. 

When Barry started mucking with the timelines, this created weaknesses which allowed Savitar to get a little bit free, and he caused the changes to the current world (but probably not directly, just by his trying to escape).  This is why Alchemy knows about the other timeline - Savitar is in the Speed Force and knows and is passing on the information.  I'm not sure why Savitar is doing this, but it's possible that he knows Barry is the Flash and is trying to make changes and/or trick Barry into getting him out of the speed force.

The writing on the glass is Savitar since he's invisible to non-speedsters and he has glasscutters for hands.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2016, 07:15:59 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Savitar was trapped in the Speed Force prior to Barry's creation of Flashpoint.  He was always there. 

When Barry started mucking with the timelines, this created weaknesses which allowed Savitar to get a little bit free, and he caused the changes to the current world (but probably not directly, just by his trying to escape).  This is why Alchemy knows about the other timeline - Savitar is in the Speed Force and knows and is passing on the information.  I'm not sure why Savitar is doing this, but it's possible that he knows Barry is the Flash and is trying to make changes and/or trick Barry into getting him out of the speed force.

The writing on the glass is Savitar since he's invisible to non-speedsters and he has glasscutters for hands.
Spoiler for Hidden:
Keeping in mind that the time wraiths hunt down speedsters that screw with timelines, it's likely that they are servants of Savitar.  Savitar is probably very, very unhappy that Barry keeps changing the past and has come to put a stop to it.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov