Author Topic: Known Issues (bugs)  (Read 40857 times)

Mids

• Elite Boss
Re: Known Issues (bugs)
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2008, 11:15:55 AM »
Fixed!
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

gunner1

• Underling
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2008, 03:22:28 PM »
Not sure if this is a bug or not but in the Brute version of Stone Armor's Earth's Embrace there is no toggle for it to modify your stat's to see what your HP's are with it active like you can with the Tanker version of it.

EDIT: Also in the Dominator Psionic Assault secondary Drain Psyche does not have a target amount slider in the power like Rise to the Challenge and the like.  Although I don't know if it only increases your regen by a set amount or if it varies by the number of foes hit by the power.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 03:33:50 PM by gunner1 »

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2008, 03:40:11 PM »
Added to the list. :)
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

gunner1

• Underling
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2008, 04:35:40 PM »
Found another one for ya:

Villain and Hero Accolades +max endurance modifier's are not showing up in the view totals tab.

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2008, 09:25:46 AM »
EDIT: Also in the Dominator Psionic Assault secondary Drain Psyche does not have a target amount slider in the power like Rise to the Challenge and the like.  Although I don't know if it only increases your regen by a set amount or if it varies by the number of foes hit by the power.
I don't actually know for certain if its effects scale based on the number of targets hit or not. It looks like it might, but I've no /Psi Dominator to test this one myself. Anyone else got one to confirm for me?
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

gunner1

• Underling
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2008, 04:48:14 PM »
I actually just got a plant/psi up to being able to use it so I will check on that and let you know in a bit.

gunner1

• Underling
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2008, 04:54:50 PM »
I can confirm that the effects scale based on the number of targets hit up to a total of 10... holy crap on a permadom/permahasten you can run around almost constantly with max regen/recovery.  :o
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 05:05:52 PM by gunner1 »

Catharctic

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2008, 01:03:03 PM »
I can confirm that the effects scale based on the number of targets hit up to a total of 10... holy crap on a permadom/permahasten you can run around almost constantly with max regen/recovery.  :o

Yes...yes you can...muahahahahaha!

EEEKK

• Underling
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2008, 03:36:08 PM »
Yeah I run a staminaless mind/psi permadom and it's fun.

On a different note.  Mid can you please check on tornado (storm set) damage numbers please.  Not sure if this was already mentioned.  Description says minor damage but the damage showing at the bottom is to die for.

Tx a ton. 

PS.  Lighting Rod is also not showing the damage numbers at the bottom.

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2008, 03:50:58 PM »
Funnily enough, the damage numbers on tornado are right. If the tornado were to hit the same target with every tick of damage over its entire duration, it'd do that much damage.

I've never seen that happen, mind. :P
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

Derek Icelord

• Lieutenant
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2008, 05:29:10 PM »
The healing numbers in the Power Graphs window are off. Looks like the decimal is shifted on place to the right of where it should be.
Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?

Bliz

• Boss
    • StudioBliz
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2008, 08:39:00 PM »
Yeah I run a staminaless mind/psi permadom and it's fun.

It should be noted that Mind/Psi dom's don't really need Stamina anyway, even without Permadom.

That said, I'm almost to permadom on my Mind/Psi and he makes me so happy.
Liz

My City of Heroes shirts and stuff on RedBubble:
https://www.redbubble.com/people/bliz/collections/261901-city-of-heroes

Bliz

• Boss
    • StudioBliz
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2008, 03:17:01 AM »
The Kinetic Crash knockback set, piece #4 is Knockback/Endurance, not Recharge/Endurance. (Tho' Rech/end would make me more happy.)
Liz

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2008, 07:05:25 AM »
My understanding (and after a quick check at wentworths) is that the recipe is called KB/End but it makes a Recharge/End enhancement.
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

Bliz

• Boss
    • StudioBliz
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2008, 03:42:19 AM »
Weird; the description says rech/end but the enhancement says knockback/end. Pfft, just as bad as the Trap damn/immobs, I guess.
Liz

EEEKK

• Underling
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2008, 02:15:43 PM »
Not sure how it is on live but does the -KB IOs stack more than 5 times?  The builder says it does at view totals area but I'm not sure if it's suppose to do that with the rule of 5.

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2008, 02:36:19 PM »
The -KB bonus should only stack 5 times, and in the current version, it looked like it's working fine when i just checked it. (Why anyone'd want -20 KB from IOs i'm not sure, but it'll stack that much...)

However, my understanding is that it's specific set bonuses that cap at 5, rather than the individual effects they contain. So I believe it would be correct to say that you could slot 5x Karma and 5x steadfast -KB IOs and get -40 KB, since their set bonuses are two different named bonuses and aren't counted together for capping.

And then I'd really be wondering why you need -40KB! ;)
I'd also be begging you for inf, since if you can afford all those, you must be loaded!
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

Bliz

• Boss
    • StudioBliz
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2008, 08:32:02 PM »
And then I'd really be wondering why you need -40KB! ;)
I'd also be begging you for inf, since if you can afford all those, you must be loaded!

lol, me too. Not even Hamidon would knock you back with that much protection. I mean.. maybe if 20 GMs footstomped you at the same time? I dunno. :P  3 KB IOs keeps my Fire/DB tanker safe from just about everything, tho' Jack in Irons did manage to still thwomp me around. (Thank goodness for hover, but sadness that I couldn't use Burn.)
Liz

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2008, 08:39:03 PM »
Acrobatics used to provide -100 KB, and I've been knocked back through Acro before.  It was rare but it happened.

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2008, 09:25:28 PM »
I look at it this way... If it can knock me back though that much KB protection, it deserves to knock me back. ;)
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.