Author Topic: Gotham Season 2  (Read 23321 times)

Brutey

• Underling
Re: Gotham Season 2
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2015, 03:39:44 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
I fully expect Penguin to kill his own mother when and if they find her so this can never happen again. And then kill everyone he remotely feels is responsible for him 'having' to do it.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2015, 07:58:06 AM »

Spoiler for Hidden:
I was shocked by Alfred's showdown with Cat. Even more shocked that she'd listen to him.

You'd also think
Spoiler for Hidden:
that Penguin would have had his mother watched.

Still liking Barbara's scenes but she needs more to do other than make out with other women and suggestively eat a popscicle.

But she came here to make out with women and suggestively eat popsicles. And soon she'll be all out of popsicles.

Spoiler for Hidden:
And wow, Silver St. Cloud would have been about the last of Bruce's girlfriends I'd have expected to turn up.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 08:08:49 AM by Vee »

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2015, 11:07:43 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
And wow, Silver St. Cloud would have been about the last of Bruce's girlfriends I'd have expected to turn up.
No kidding.  I had no idea who that character even was.  Had to hit Google for that one.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2015, 02:01:15 AM »

That was ... different.

Spoiler for Hidden:
I'm not 100% sure they're handling Selina/Cat the right way. Having her kill Reggie in self defense is one thing, but now that she's partnering with Fireflyette she's heading into the kind of territory that wouldn't make her a realistic love interest for Bruce ... not to mention how will she avoid being picked up the cops every time she pokes her goggled head up?

FlyingCarcass

• Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2015, 01:46:18 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
I like Butch's new hammer hand! (Hope they don't kill him off, he's a fun character).

That was a pre-recorded video of mama penguin, aye? She's probably been dead for awhile then.

FlyingCarcass

• Elite Boss
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2015, 02:02:22 AM »
Talk about a shotgun wedding!

Mental Maden

• Boss
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2015, 04:43:22 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
I was just starting to like bat shiat crazy Barbara

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2015, 09:04:31 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
I was just starting to like bat shiat crazy Barbara

Spoiler for Hidden:
If this is going to be a real comic book show the concussion will cause her to forget everything back to a time before she and Jim broke up.

AmberOfDzu

• Boss
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2015, 09:15:06 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
If this is going to be a real comic book show the concussion will cause her to forget everything back to a time before she and Jim broke up.
Spoiler for Hidden:
Or even better, she'll wake up and then pretend to have forgotten everything, and even though it'll be telegraphed dramatically to we viewers, Jim will fall into the trap and believe her.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2015, 09:44:43 PM »
Talk about a shotgun wedding!

And a stain on your shirt?
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Mental Maden

• Boss
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2015, 03:55:46 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Or even better, she'll wake up and then pretend to have forgotten everything, and even though it'll be telegraphed dramatically to we viewers, Jim will fall into the trap and believe her.
Spoiler for Hidden:
At some point she's going to have to have some type of redemption, I mean, Gordon names his future daughter Barbara. You don't usually do that to people who threatened, stalked, kidnapped,  tortured and almost killed you and your significant other. Something tells me she will eventually sacrifice herself to save a pregnant Leslie (Lee)

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2015, 04:31:26 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
At some point she's going to have to have some type of redemption, I mean, Gordon names his future daughter Barbara. You don't usually do that to people who threatened, stalked, kidnapped,  tortured and almost killed you and your significant other. Something tells me she will eventually sacrifice herself to save a pregnant Leslie (Lee)

Spoiler for Hidden:
Barbara's actually his niece who they adopt when she's very young (which explains why she had the same name as Jim's wife, though comic writers not being able to come up with 2 names that sound good with Gordon could be an explanation as well). But he is supposed to marry Barbara the elder, so one would think some redemption is in the works. My feeling was she'd wake up amnesiac thinking they were still dating and he'd go back to her to keep her from going nuts again. Then again there's no reason they'd stick to the comics so he may not end up marrying her. They've already killed his second wife after all.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2015, 06:53:40 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
If you can't find the League of Assassins there's always the League of Incompetent Assassins, featuring cannibal John Oates!

FlyingCarcass

• Elite Boss
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2015, 06:36:28 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Another week, another rookie cop gets killed. At this point, the GCPD should just start handing out red shirts. Yeesh!

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2015, 09:00:01 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
'These cliffhangers where a character we know won't die is about to die aren't really working.' 'Hmm, you're probably right. What if we did one where three of those characters were about to die?'

Mental Maden

• Boss
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2015, 01:24:27 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Bruce Wayne is a pimp!

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2015, 08:46:58 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Mr. Freeze looked like Captain Cold with a cryo backpack. Costume suggests this is before his accident. Just hope they're not using the lame pre-Crisis Mr. Freeze.

Was wondering when Strange would show up. From the moment they announced Gotham I kinda figured he'd be a major figure.

Brutey

• Underling
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2015, 03:58:48 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Good to see all those talks about the line, morality, and what it means to be a cop with the new chief really paid off. Ugh. "Will you marry me?" "Is all the murder out of your system?" "Yeah. I guess so. Until the next time someone irritates me."

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2015, 06:07:50 AM »
Gordon's gotten a bit too morally grey, IMO.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Night-Hawk07

• Elite Boss
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2015, 06:33:27 AM »
"What's your favorite animal?"

"Owls."

I have a feeling he'll change his tune in about 20 years.