Author Topic: Report missing costume parts here!  (Read 18262 times)

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
Report missing costume parts here!
« on: July 12, 2015, 10:31:36 AM »
If you are running Paragon Chat 0.97c or later and find that some costume parts are missing or locked, please report them here, with as much detail about the part in question as possible.

I think I got most of them in the 0.97 sweep, but there are a lot of costume parts.

IMPORTANT: I am only looking for reports of pieces that existed in the game and have now gone missing, preventing loading of costumes saved from live. Icon or NPC parts are not included in this. This is also not a thread for requesting costume parts that were not available to players on live.

welshtroll

• Underling
Re: Report missing costume parts here!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 05:38:41 PM »
Kind of linked.
Looks like the skirt patterns have vanished in this patch.

Noticed it on an edit of an existing costume, but there aren't any patterns in the drop down.
Shout if this is the wrong location.

Pengy

• Badge Badger
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 07:05:23 PM »
Not just skirt patterns but also armored torso and legs patterns are missing. For example the Tech Wired chest and legs can only display the Tech Wired pattern (listed as "No Selection Available").

FloatingFatMan

• An Offal
  • Elite Boss
  • Kheldian's Forever!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 07:46:00 PM »
Two costume pieces I have are still there, BUT, the mask texture seems to be completely broken.. The pieces are:

Texture1                                   Texture2
!X_Organic_Armor_Chest_01      !CHEST_Tiger
!X_Organic_Armor_Hips_01        !HIPS_Tiger

It SHOULD look like this:

But instead I get:

As you can see, the mask is buggered.  I suspect it's due to this:

PC 0.97c

ICON

How ICON shows it is how the costume was back in Live CoH.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 08:05:17 PM by FloatingFatMan »

laufeyjarson

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 12:37:14 AM »
Two so far.  Both work in 0.95 and do not work in 0.97c

Female model, gloves, smooth/bare, the "Full" gloves no longer the application of a pattern.

Female model, upper body, chest, the "buckled leather" is no longer available with patterns.  Instead, it applies the colors to the part.

Female model, bottoms, bottom, buckled leather no longer offers the tribal pattern, applying the colors to the part.

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 01:55:19 AM »
Okay, I think I've got the issue with masks not wanting to apply to some pieces solved. It should be fixed in the next update.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 03:20:08 AM »
Female model, I have a costume saved with the Chest - Tights option set to Flack Jacket. In Icon, it properly shows the availability of patterns, including the "Stars 2" pattern from the costume file. However, in Paragon Chat, the Flack jacket says "no selection available" for patterns.

Edit: Should probably note the costume was pulled from a Sentinel file.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:42:12 AM by Felderburg »
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Eldershinjo

• Minion
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 08:40:54 AM »
I didn't notice any costume parts missing per say, but something weird happened shortly after I had played around at the Tailor for a while...

All the costume pieces were unlocked and working fine. Saved the ones I liked and filled all the costume slots. I moved from the Independence Port tailor to Pocket D, and went to adjust a mistake I made, only to find all the buyable costume parts locked, and the Ascended and Black Knight pieces missing (Im sure others were as well, but those are the ones that stick out the most since I used them quite a bit.)

Relogged, updated to Paragon Chat 0.97d, tried to head to another tailor... No luck.

Oddly enough, the costumes parts I can no longer access are still seen on the costumes I have already made (and I'm truly grateful for all that!) But, I'm not a code person and I couldn't tell you what might have happened where... So, hopefully this helps at least a little bit...
Always remember... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing...

Vr2Lrose

• Lieutenant
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2015, 01:05:56 PM »
so i was editing costume bits today
and notived my characters gloves were shiny

they used to be:
Smooth->Rough leather->Celtic

but now they can only be
Smooth->rough Leather-|Rough Leather|
the third box is NA

Similar issues for anything with rough leather
ie monsterous->rough leather
or boots
smooth/stilettoes ect.

I know im at least 97c

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2015, 01:20:32 PM »
That particular issue is fixed in 0.97d, Vr2Lrose

Vr2Lrose

• Lieutenant
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2015, 01:28:45 PM »
I had thought it downloaded to 97d but it probibly did not.
I will check it  after i wake up thanks for fixing the issue before i found it.

MomentaryGrace

• Lieutenant
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2015, 03:37:00 PM »
The Pumpkin head is missing.

Special Helmets, with the Arachnos stuff, is where it shows up in Icon.

Happy Halloween! :D

Scrapperlock in ten... nine...

Goddangit

• Daisy Duke's
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2015, 11:21:43 PM »
Here's a costume piece description from a costume file.  This is for a female character.  It loads in, I can see it in preview correctly, but it claims not to be able to find this.  It's a very old costume, so it may be a discontinued costume piece.  I suppose if it IS discontinued and by some miracle we do get the game back this costume is doomed.

CostumePart Pants
{
   Geometry Miniskirt
   Texture1 skin_tights
   Texture2 miniskirt_3b
   DisplayName P786313839
   RegionName "Lower Body"
   BodySetName Skirts
   Color1  0,  0,  0
   Color2  0,  0,  0
   Color3  0,  0,  0
   Color4  0,  0,  0
}

Pengy

• Badge Badger
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2015, 12:13:44 AM »
Is that the skirt with horizontal slits? Haven't seen that in ages.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2015, 02:09:41 AM »

If it is, it may be one of the versions where the skirts were turned sideways. You could keep the costume in game as long as you never edited it, but it may make things wonky for Icon and Paragon Chat.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Goddangit

• Daisy Duke's
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2015, 02:56:36 AM »

That's exactly what it is.  I looked and found it as tiny shorts but couldn't find my way to the skirt.  The old skirt looked much more modest than those shorts.  I do recall it being sideways very briefly, but they fixed that right away.  Irritating that I can see it, which means its in there somewhere, but I can't use it.  Not a huge deal.

freewaydog

• Minion
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2015, 03:00:15 AM »
The "Athletic" top & shorts are missing for the girls

Pengy

• Badge Badger
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2015, 12:03:07 PM »
That's exactly what it is.  I looked and found it as tiny shorts but couldn't find my way to the skirt.  The old skirt looked much more modest than those shorts.  I do recall it being sideways very briefly, but they fixed that right away.  Irritating that I can see it, which means its in there somewhere, but I can't use it.  Not a huge deal.
There's a replacement, Mini->Box Cut that was introduced at some point. I'm looking at it in the tailor now.

CostumePart ""
{
   Geometry Miniskirt_02
   Texture1 plain
   Texture2 Plain_03b
   DisplayName P3930658043
   RegionName "Lower Body"
   BodySetName NewSkirts
   Color1  31,  31,  31
   Color2  227,  227,  227
   Color3  31,  31,  31
   Color4  227,  227,  227
}

Goddangit

• Daisy Duke's
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2015, 07:24:17 PM »
There's a replacement, Mini->Box Cut that was introduced at some point. I'm looking at it in the tailor now.

Ah, the subtleties of the costume menus.  Thank you for the steer! 

Eldershinjo

• Minion
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2015, 04:22:36 PM »
Bumping this thread a little since I haven't seen anything new here, and dunno where else to ask about it...

I have updated to the latest edition of the chat client (0.97f) and still have everything that could be locked in the costume creator locked.
Since everyone else I speak to there seems to be able to access everything, I'm beginning to think it's something on my end that is sending a message to the server that everything should be locked out... (Basically, making it look like I'm a Free Account that hasn't bought anything.)

Mind you, this is just supposition on my part, since, as I have said before, I dunno much of anything about the coding involved. Anyone else with better knowledge and insight into this sort of thing have any thoughts?
Always remember... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing...