Author Topic: Heroes Reborn  (Read 34501 times)

HEATSTROKE

• Lovin' bein' an
  • Elite Boss
Re: Heroes Reborn
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2015, 01:12:10 AM »
 it might just be me.. but i find the whole show to be very boring an uninteresting so far..

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2015, 01:41:10 AM »
Carlos goes completely Tony Stark out of nowhere.

Carlos's "power" is basically "Blueprint Boy Genius" - if he can envision it, he can build it.

I don't know where he got all the shit to build his things, but... actually "doing" it is not out of nowhere.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2015, 03:04:40 AM »
it might just be me.. but i find the whole show to be very boring an uninteresting so far..

Not just you. It might be just you and me, but it's not just you.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2015, 06:00:25 PM »
I never remembered any of their names while watching the original series at normal speed (with the exception of the main characters). Then again there are people I've spoken to weekly for years without remembering their name so maybe it's just me. But seriously some of the ones Mandu remembered have barely had their names mentioned.

I read all the x-series back in the 80s.  Compared to that this is nothing.

But I admit I had to look up Malina.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2015, 08:08:03 PM »
I'm pretty sure i could rattle off the names of more marauders than heroes reborn characters :P

Nos482

• Elite Boss
  • We've gone and done the greatest crime...
    • My PSN profile
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2015, 02:39:03 PM »
Pity, I liked
Spoiler for Hidden:
Miko and Quentin.
But at least Hiro is back ;D
I'm bad and that's good.
I'll never be good and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me.

...unless I could be Batman, of course. Everybody wants to be Batman.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2015, 03:54:25 PM »
So Renautes trapped Hiro inside Evernow and Miko aka Katana Girl was the only person to save him. So I'm guessing it's confirmed that she really is Hiro's daughter? However, they was saying that Miko didn't exist? She was just a program?? Quentin's sister went crazy on everybody with her Umbralkinesis aka Darkness Control! I didn't like that she killed him though....... and I was right when Hiro took Noah back to June 13 to see what happen. But, I have a series of questions what they're going to do next. Are they going to save Claire? Is Claire is going to make a special appearance even though Hayden isn't coming back? Is it going to be a different actress to replace her?? How are they going to change history when Hiro warned Naoh that it's dangerous to do it???????? How do you kill Harris without him cloning himself? He's starting to be very annoying.

Forget the past, save the future??
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 04:00:05 PM by Dev7on »

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2015, 04:40:38 PM »
So Renautes trapped Hiro inside Evernow and Miko aka Katana Girl was the only person to save him. So I'm guessing it's confirmed that she really is Hiro's daughter? However, they was saying that Miko didn't exist? She was just a program?? Quentin's sister went crazy on everybody with her Umbralkinesis aka Darkness Control! I didn't like that she killed him though....... and I was right when Hiro took Noah back to June 13 to see what happen. But, I have a series of questions what they're going to do next. Are they going to save Claire? Is Claire is going to make a special appearance even though Hayden isn't coming back? Is it going to be a different actress to replace her?? How are they going to change history when Hiro warned Naoh that it's dangerous to do it???????? How do you kill Harris without him cloning himself? He's starting to be very annoying.

Forget the past, save the future??

I think we will find out how Noah got through the blast and why he wiped his memory.

It will be a closed time loop - Hiro always takes the future Noah back to the past. He manages to meet his past self and save him from being killed in the blast , but then the future Noah arranges to have his past self's memory erased otherwise he would know everything that would happen in the next year and things will just be more screwed up.

When Noah watched the old footage from he security monitors in the other episode - he noticed the time jumps. He figured Hiro was there. I think that was them from the future (their present) in the room and Hiro was stopping time to do whatever he needs to do.

I still want to know when Parkman shows up.
And I did like seeing Peter and Nathan's mom for next week.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2015, 05:01:17 PM »
Loved that the address for the fortress to hold the master of time and space was 88 Hill Valley Rd.  It made me exclaim "Great Scott!"
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2015, 07:44:55 PM »

I still want to know when Parkman shows up.
And I did like seeing Peter and Nathan's mom for next week.

Her name is Angela Pertrelli and don't forget Dr. Mohinder Suresh.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2015, 01:54:19 AM »
Loved that the address for the fortress to hold the master of time and space was 88 Hill Valley Rd.  It made me exclaim "Great Scott!"
Ha!  I missed that one!
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2015, 12:34:43 PM »
Seriously?  Claire died in childbirth?  Is that code for "the actress wouldn't sign on"?
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2015, 01:30:52 PM »
She had no reason to live after Anakin broke her heart.

Heroette

• Elite Boss
  • Penelope Pistol lives forever in my heart.
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2015, 02:24:16 PM »
She had no reason to live after Anakin broke her heart.

Hahahaha.  She shouldn't have died from childbirth.  Hell, she could walk through fire. But overall I am still enjoying the show.  I just go with it.  And boy, Angela is looking old, old, old.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2015, 06:37:37 PM »
I had to watch that episode twice to understand. Yes that is total B.S. that Claire died from child birth but, I just figure out who the twins are.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Tommy/now Nathan and Malina the girl who plays aurora borealis in the artic are Claire's children!!!!! And they're the ones who will save the world from the solar flare! That means Noah is their grandfather! It's like Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch the children of Magneto! Does this show sound more like X-Men to you?

« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 06:46:16 PM by Dev7on »

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2015, 07:11:07 PM »
Ok I just want say that when the producers wanted to kill off Claire from the show they SHOULD have made a better death. Like Noah said that her soft spot is the back of her head which stops her from regenerating. They could just have someone decapitate her. That would be a good death and it would make sense.  8)

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2015, 08:18:43 PM »
I had to watch that episode twice to understand. Yes that is total B.S. that Claire died from child birth but, I just figure out who the twins are.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Tommy/now Nathan and Malina the girl who plays aurora borealis in the artic are Claire's children!!!!! And they're the ones who will save the world from the solar flare! That means Noah is their grandfather! It's like Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch the children of Magneto! Does this show sound more like X-Men to you?

It's been like X-Men ever since they built Cerebro to track all muta...er Evo's on Earth. Plus the "let's kill all the evolved humans as they are all bad".

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2015, 09:02:42 PM »
Seems to me they are in a closed time loop.

Everything that they did in the past just set up the future they are from.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Suresh gets blamed because they find his body probably near parts of the exploded bomb. The other guys clones turn to dust so it looks like he set the bombs.

The children were already grown and we met them, so it means that Hiro always took them to the past to grow up sooner to be ready.

Noah gets his memory erased, which leads him to investigate and ends up doing exactly what he did to have Hiro take them back 1 year in the past to set this all up.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2015, 11:31:27 PM »
Seems to me they are in a closed time loop.

Everything that they did in the past just set up the future they are from.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Suresh gets blamed because they find his body probably near parts of the exploded bomb. The other guys clones turn to dust so it looks like he set the bombs.

The children were already grown and we met them, so it means that Hiro always took them to the past to grow up sooner to be ready.

Noah gets his memory erased, which leads him to investigate and ends up doing exactly what he did to have Hiro take them back 1 year in the past to set this all up.

Matt Parkman will appear on the next episode so we'll see what he would do.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2015, 06:33:14 PM »
I like it.  A lot of times with the old series I would find myself thinking "Well that doesn't make sense because if this happened then that would happen" but with this incarnation I find myself realizing why various things happened.  In other words the writers actually plotted out the story arc and how things interlinked.

Claire isn't dead though.  There was just something in that room suppressing her power.  It was most likely shadow girl.  This is obvious because when Hiro tried to beam himself and Noah out of the room they just faded in and out but weren't able to actually time travel.  I suppose this is one example of the idiot ball so far this series.  The moment they couldn't teleport Noah should have figured out that power suppression was going on and taken Claire out of the room.  I suppose it's possible he did and they just haven't shown it yet.