Author Topic: Heroes Reborn  (Read 34337 times)

Mandu

• Elite Boss
Re: Heroes Reborn
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2015, 09:27:48 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Well most of them seem to as you're creating energy from lift to heat etc while ignoring some source.. maybe they all tap from dimension X?

Spoiler for Hidden:
That is what they mean by "save the world".  Their powers all tap heat energy from the planet so they are all staving off global warming.  Especially the ones who create matter out of nothing because that takes a ton of energy.

Next series Heroes Ice Age: Kill the Evo save the world.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2015, 05:42:20 AM »
I was avoiding this, then I was persuaded to give it a shot and I'm surprised that it's not bad so far. 
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2015, 06:06:12 AM »
I really like everything. However, I feel like I'm watching two different shows - Heroes and some game-crossover show. I hope they tie the game to the rest of it soon, otherwise it's just a waste of money on bad graphics.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2015, 02:20:12 AM »
Since Molly killed herself we can't find out how Claire died! Now I'm frustrated! >:( I hope Hiro will tell Noah what happen. He's the only person alive who knows about June 13.

[I think that's the spoiler if not then, I don't know.]
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 02:32:17 AM by Dev7on »

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2015, 06:09:57 AM »
Since Molly killed herself we can't find out how Claire died! Now I'm frustrated! >:( I hope Hiro will tell Noah what happen. He's the only person alive who knows about June 13.

[I think that's the spoiler if not then, I don't know.]

Spoiler for Hidden:
There's a very handy spoiler button above :P

and presumably various people at Renautas and maybe the shadow girl also know. and possibly Saresh.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2015, 11:03:19 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
There's a very handy spoiler button above :P

and presumably various people at Renautas and maybe the shadow girl also know. and possibly Saresh.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Everyone is forgetting Hiro. He was there too.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2015, 05:47:06 PM »

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2015, 06:04:50 PM »
How are the Evos are going to stop a Solar Flare from destroying the earth?

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2015, 06:27:29 PM »
How are the Evos are going to stop a Solar Flare from destroying the earth?

Have you not been watching the girl in the arctic? She's been playing with auroras since the beginning. Auroras are very weak responses to solar flares. The lady she's with tells her she's, like, The Chosen One (cue Bard's Tale music).
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2015, 06:36:53 PM »
Have you not been watching the girl in the arctic? She's been playing with auroras since the beginning. Auroras are very weak responses to solar flares. The lady she's with tells her she's, like, The Chosen One (cue Bard's Tale music).

I wanna know how she got access to post-I24 to be a wind control/nature affinity.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2015, 08:04:16 PM »
I'm guessing the teleporting kid will be needed to bring that girl around the world very quickly to do whatever she does.

Or they find Ando and have him supercharge Tommy and have him teleport the Earth out of the way of the flare!

Still waiting for Parkman to show up. I guess we finally see Hiro next week.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2015, 09:11:57 PM »
So Renautus is digitizing the world to save it from a solar flare?
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2015, 01:08:13 AM »

I saw what she can do but, she can do more than just playing with the Auroras. I think she has God-like powers.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2015, 01:11:28 AM »
Maybe she can help them save the world. Lol  8)

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2015, 05:11:28 AM »
I saw what she can do but, she can do more than just playing with the Auroras. I think she has God-like powers.

I didn't say she couldn't do anything else, it's just her butterfly-thawing powers don't have anything to do with solar flares. You asked about solar flares. I gave a response about solar flares. The arctic girl plays with auroras with seemingly no effort, thus she probably can maybe...divert? diminish? destroy?...a more deadly solar flare if she uses more power.

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2015, 08:45:51 PM »
I didn't say she couldn't do anything else, it's just her butterfly-thawing powers don't have anything to do with solar flares. You asked about solar flares. I gave a response about solar flares. The arctic girl plays with auroras with seemingly no effort, thus she probably can maybe...divert? diminish? destroy?...a more deadly solar flare if she uses more power.
And just because we're talking about solar flares:
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2015, 10:54:48 PM »
What I do like:
Spoiler for Hidden:
I like the plot so far. 
I like that Renautas may not be the bad guys after all.

What I don't like:
Spoiler for Hidden:
I don't like the near constant idiot ball moments.
Multiple times the heroes have their heads poking around a corner while the bad guys are looking right at them and the bad guys just turn away. 
Malina walks out the back door of a building and the bad guys evidently decide to give up the chase because at that point Stephen Hawking could have made it out the door in time to see her climbing on the logging truck.
Carlos goes completely Tony Stark out of nowhere.
The entire Renautas infiltration by Miko and Ren.

So the solution:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Malina is going to do some aurora stuff.
Chuck... I mean Luke will absorb the solar radiation.
Still not sure what Miko and Tommy will do.
Phoebe will use her shadow powers to block some of the sunlight.
Carlos will use a car battery, a radio, a pair of pliers and a stick of gum to create a forcefield which surrounds the entire planet.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2015, 11:06:25 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Miko could take Chuck into the video game to release the radiation. But your suggestions are way too rational and satisfying to ever be used in Heroes anything.

Also how in hell do you remember all their names?

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2015, 11:17:07 PM »
Also how in hell do you remember all their names?
By viewing the episodes at normal speed.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2015, 11:34:11 PM »
I never remembered any of their names while watching the original series at normal speed (with the exception of the main characters). Then again there are people I've spoken to weekly for years without remembering their name so maybe it's just me. But seriously some of the ones Mandu remembered have barely had their names mentioned.