Author Topic: Heroes Reborn  (Read 34460 times)

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: Heroes Reborn
« Reply #140 on: January 22, 2016, 11:27:21 PM »
i wonder if that payoff of 'save the cheerleader save the world' was just because hayden panettiere wasn't available or if she was always meant to be a padme-style magic uterus.

kind of weird setting up a next chapter in a cancelled show. maybe kring thinks one of the online outlets will pick it up.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #141 on: January 23, 2016, 10:46:10 AM »
kind of weird setting up a next chapter in a cancelled show. maybe kring thinks one of the online outlets will pick it up.

Or he's just giving himself an opening for the next time NBC says, "Hey, it's been a few years.  Want to give Heroes another shot?"
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2016, 08:09:40 PM »
So I finally finished watching Heroes Reborn.

All in all, I think it held up remarkably well for a Heroes Universe storyline. They explained some of the plot holes I expected the show to have and they gave us a decent ending. Not the best show ever, but a pretty solid job for that franchise.

Heroette

• Elite Boss
  • Penelope Pistol lives forever in my heart.
« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2016, 05:21:58 PM »
I got my Blu-ray version of the series and I got to say, it is so much better than broadcast tv.  You can still see the breaks but at least there isn't 5 minutes of commercials playing every 3-5 minutes.  I am happy I bought it and I do recommend a watch now that the commercials are gone.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2016, 05:33:23 PM »

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #145 on: May 10, 2016, 05:33:38 PM »
I'll buy that it would have been worse had i watched it with commercials.

Heroette

• Elite Boss
  • Penelope Pistol lives forever in my heart.
« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2016, 05:51:56 PM »

hurple

• Elite Boss
« Reply #147 on: May 10, 2016, 08:58:41 PM »
Yes, true.  But I just go along for the ride and I enjoyed it.  I watch Legends of Tomorrow and enjoy that even though its a mess too.

Legends of Tomorrow smacks of a show that started out as a limited series (maybe 6 episodes) that had to pad when they were given more episodes. 

I thought LoT was meant to be a mid-season re-run replacement for Arrow (or Flash) in the way Agent Carter is for Agents of SHIELD.    :roll: