Author Topic: Something You Wish They Added  (Read 24417 times)

Charged Mastermind

• Lieutenant
  • I was 10 when I made this name i know it is dumb
Something You Wish They Added
« on: August 06, 2014, 09:18:03 PM »
Something you wish they could have added to the game to either make it more enjoyable, buff or nerf powers, more mechanics, etc.

I think they could have added a bit more exciting powers. Not in terms of like new powers but making animations seem a lot smoother and enjoyable, such as Sonic Blast
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 09:38:03 PM by Charged Mastermind »

Sajaana

• Boss
Re: Something You Wish They Added
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 09:41:28 PM »
Vehicles...motorcycles, jet-skis, cars, aircraft.

DarkCurrent

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 09:41:42 PM »
'Serverless' play.  All players on one server with invisible globals to differentiate characters with the same name would have made teaming and leaguing super easy.

DocHornet

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 12:25:17 AM »
Trick Arrow secondary for blasters. I want my Archery/TA blaster!

MattTreck

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 12:48:34 AM »
Player housing that works like SG bases, but for players. You can never have enough player housing options.

Maybe be able to rent an apartment from one of the many sky scrapers, and have shoddy apartments available for Villains when they first start out. So much you could do with that.

LadyVamp

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 01:10:31 AM »
more major zones in both the past and the future.  would have loved to take on the outback when it was newly discovered.  or perhaps feudal Japan.  then again some zones on mars or the moon would have been nice.
No Surrender!

AlphaFerret

• Boss
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 01:54:32 AM »
I kept waiting for an underwater world.  I also thought it would have been cool if your sg base had an actual Paragon City address/zone....kinda like Monopoly....low rents in Atlas....the ocean views in Peregrine get spendy...trying to lure contractors into Zulu can be a real chore;)

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 01:57:45 AM »
A new powerset called Plasma Blast.

Shifter

• Boss
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 01:46:27 PM »
Genetic splicing trial:
A the end of the trial, everyone's DNA gets mixed up, randomly selecting primary and secondary powers from everyone in the group into a new "Splicing" build slot.

I would so love to see that happen.
: )
Stone Tank
Freedom Server

DarkCurrent

• Boss
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 01:48:49 PM »
A new powerset called Plasma Blast.

I'd like something similar: Light.  Maybe rainbowy colors and brilliant blinding flashes.  Might be more controllery / debuffing.

katycat737

• Underling
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2014, 02:54:30 PM »
The power to play a Mu. I mean yeah you could role play as a mystic Mu....

But the Arachnos Mu... dear lord I fell in love with them. The way they float, their double capes and their "MUmmy" apparel.

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
  • Reaching troubled youth...one Hellion at a time!
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2014, 03:15:01 PM »
Super-stretching- Punching from a distance, control by enveloping, ten-pinning the enemy, stretch to the next layer of the cave-cake! So many possibilities!

Tunneling- A bit like teleporting, but only in contact with a surface. And the set would have Hurl.

It takes a village to raise a child. And it takes a villain to explain the value of lunch money.

-Random CoHer: "Why does the sky turn green during Rikti invasions?"
-Me:"Rikti Monkey farts"
-Random CoHer: "I'm going to you for all my questions from now on!"

DarkCurrent

• Boss
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2014, 08:58:55 PM »
The power to play a Mu. I mean yeah you could role play as a mystic Mu....

But the Arachnos Mu... dear lord I fell in love with them. The way they float, their double capes and their "MUmmy" apparel.

Yeah, that would've been a tits epic AT.  I made an elec/storm corruptor to mimic one when my sg mates rolled their widows and soldiers for a team we made.

Ultraamann

• Minion
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2014, 09:50:52 PM »
I always wanted more aerial combat.  I would love to have seen some powersets designed specifically around combat from flight.  Strikes from the air (think shield charge, but from above), plunging attacks, lifts, tosses, drops, smashes, weapon throws... it could have been seriously cool.

rezulin

• Minion
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2014, 12:12:39 AM »
Vault Gun

There was a newspaper mission to secure it, but you never got a temp power to actually use the thing.  The lore on it was it could one shot a vault door, and that was it.  It would be a great temp power.

MaidMercury

• Elite Boss
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2014, 12:14:07 AM »
I would have liked to see Devs visit more often.....
I enjoyed it when they 'dropped-in' and chatted a few moments.

Actually make a standing contact 'move' maybe hang out or
assist on a Task Force....Imagine Mz. Liberty  or  Back Street Brawler helping out on a Rikti Invasion.

Perhaps as some hard to get  award or a Holiday treat.

primeknight

• Boss
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2014, 12:32:34 AM »
I wish the developers added the function/ability to team with the players own characters. Example:  I'm playing my mind/kin and I want to keep playing him but I need some more damage.  I could look for another player, but maybe I can't find anyone or I'm feeling anti social.  So with this function I could stay logged in to my mind/kin controller and summon another character to play as a pet/companion like my claws/sr scrapper or maybe my peacebringer.  And then with the sidekick/exemplar system my summoned characters could be at any level I need them to be.  They could even allow some exp to filter to the summoned characters so players could level more than one alt at a time. :) 

DarkCurrent

• Boss
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2014, 02:11:54 AM »
Indoor PvP zone like the abandoned sewer network.  Villains sneaking into Paragon from under the streets and heroes going down there to stop them.

Would be epic imo.

Nealix

• Lieutenant
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2014, 04:16:14 AM »
Ooooh good stuff.  I'll take underwater zone, player housing, vehicles and super stretching.

silvers1

• Boss
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2014, 11:28:32 AM »
Vehicles
Player Housing
More varied zones ( Underwater, Moon, Desert, and a couple more fantasy based zones )
Wind Control - heard they were working on it.
--- Hercules - Freedom Server ---