Author Topic: Known Issues (bugs)  (Read 41008 times)

Mids

• Elite Boss
Re: Known Issues (bugs)
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2008, 08:38:49 AM »
Pool powers are a pain in the behind since they added PvP specific effects to everything. They have about 26 different effects to pick from now. :-\

I've just poked this with a pointy stick. It looks like pool powers are applying an extra damage effect that doesn't belong to the archetype when in PvP. Unless you're a warshade, dominator or corruptor. I'll have to take a closer look at the code that tags effects to work out what's causing that.
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

DarkShader

• Underling
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2009, 12:58:19 PM »
Hope this is the right place to put this...

On my /SR scrapper which is at the soft cap in PvE, when I go into a PvP zone I loose a good 15% def or so at lvl 50

This behaviour is not currently shown in Mids.

This lost of def due to scalling has been confirmed by a fellow /SR scrapper.

Shader.

Random7

• Underling
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2009, 09:57:31 PM »
Reconstruction (scrapper secondary) does not benefit from +heal set bonuses in game, but Mids' is showing that it does.  (I think in the game engine, Reconstruction is tagged as a "resistance" power, not a "healing" power.  Apparently this is intentional and will not be "fixed".  Something like this might also be the case for other self-heals, like Healing Flames, but I'm not sure.)

Resilience (scrapper secondary) now correctly provides resistance to both smashing and lethal in game; this was changed just a few days ago in the most recent patch.  Mids' should be updated to reflect this.

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2009, 10:09:50 PM »
Hmm, that's an interesting point about the heal set bonuses, i'll have to take a closer look at what's happening there, and check the others.
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

EEEKK

• Underling
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2009, 08:14:17 PM »
QR

As far a flurry goes it does do a lot in PvP.  My stalker without hitting BU can generate 52+ per tick (400+).  It also crits for another 400+ when I used it from hidden.

You are probably seeing lower numbers because everyone and their mother has good resistance to everything.  If you truelly want to test how much actual damage it dishes out hit someone who is resting.

It doesn't do as much as what is in Mids but it still does a ton for a pool power =)

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2009, 09:53:04 PM »
Yes, but then you have the stigma of being THAT ONE GUY that took Flurry :P

HuDuKing

• Underling
« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2009, 11:28:01 PM »
Hey Mid, I think you might want to take a look at the stats for a DA brute. In mid's say a resist is about 52% but ingame (on the combat attributes) it shows to be about around 70%. This difference goes across the board and I've done this build a few times to make sure it wasn't a temporary gliche. Can you verify this for us, has i13 buffed the DA build?

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2009, 09:32:21 AM »
Were you ina PvP zone at the time?
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

HuDuKing

• Underling
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2009, 02:39:46 AM »
Sorry for the late reply but I will look into it because I don't remember where I was when I was looking at the attributes. I believe I was in Cap Au D near the blacksmith... but to confer I'll do it again!

raine84

• Underling
« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2010, 08:18:33 PM »
I recently bought a new computer and am trying to install all my old programs but I ran into a problem with Mids'.

I'm not sure if you already knew, but the version of Mids' posted on http://www.cohplanner.com/ is an mhz file.  I can download it but cannot open it to install Mids'.  I thought I would just install an old version of Mids' and use the automatic updater but sadly I cannot find any of my old copies.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2010, 08:21:11 PM »
I recently bought a new computer and am trying to install all my old programs but I ran into a problem with Mids'.

I'm not sure if you already knew, but the version of Mids' posted on http://www.cohplanner.com/ is an mhz file.  I can download it but cannot open it to install Mids'.  I thought I would just install an old version of Mids' and use the automatic updater but sadly I cannot find any of my old copies.

Please search before making new posts. If you don't search, at least look at the list of posts, where you would see two posts with MHD.mhz in the title.

The appropriate file can be found in the announcement thread:
http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,3536.0.html
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2010, 09:22:43 PM »
The link at http://www.cohplanner.com/ is working once again!

jackspanky

• Underling
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2010, 03:20:50 AM »
I've looked all over the MHD forums and haven't noticed this mentioned: when I make a Dual Pistols build, the Swap Ammo toggles don't actually affect anything, unless you use a power slot to add an ammo toggle to the build itself from the power list (obviously not ideal). Apologies if this is an old subject, I just started using the new planner a few weeks ago and I think it only started happening with the I19 update.

Kiki Love

• Underling
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2011, 06:56:04 AM »
Whenever I try to add the Gaussian Proc into my build up power. I get an error... It lets me continue with my build but won't place the IO. Am I the only who is getting this? I have the latest release from May 15, 2011. I can provide more detailed information later, sooo past my bed time at the moment but wanted to make sure I posted this before I forgot :)

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2011, 10:25:04 AM »
Are you sure you have the latest? There was a bug with the Gaussian Proc, in the release, but I immediately released a newer version that fixed it.

Crytilis

• Minion
    • Legacy-X
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2011, 05:37:10 PM »
I'm with Diellan on this one, are you sure you have the most current version? The current version is 1.94

xXHalfSliceXx

• Minion
  • @xXHalfSliceXx
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2011, 02:30:41 AM »
Anything on the Inproper calculation of Damage on Concentration on a Mental Blaster? when i hit concentration. my damage bonus goes up from 21% to 221%
[image=http://avatars.cohtitan.com/signatures/cit/u46070.png]

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2011, 05:51:21 AM »
Anything on the Inproper calculation of Damage on Concentration on a Mental Blaster? when i hit concentration. my damage bonus goes up from 21% to 221%

That shouldn't happen, and I can't immediately reproduce it... Do you have a Guassian's Chance for Build Up in that power?

knalty

• Underling
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2011, 07:51:28 PM »
Hey Mids. Searched boards for "lysosome" and "lyso" with no results, so:

Lysosomes Exposure Hami-Os are incorrectly improving just ToHit Buffs, instead of ToHit Debuffs. Yes, I know that there's the whole *hushed whisper* exploit! with using Lysosomes and Membranes interchangeably in powers that accept either Accuracy or Recharge slots, but Lysosomes are showing ToHit, and ONLY ToHit, instead of ToHit Debuff.

...tl;dr: Lyso needs the + sign on +tohit swapped to a -.

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2011, 08:20:53 PM »
Hey Mids. Searched boards for "lysosome" and "lyso" with no results, so:

Lysosomes Exposure Hami-Os are incorrectly improving just ToHit Buffs, instead of ToHit Debuffs. Yes, I know that there's the whole *hushed whisper* exploit! with using Lysosomes and Membranes interchangeably in powers that accept either Accuracy or Recharge slots, but Lysosomes are showing ToHit, and ONLY ToHit, instead of ToHit Debuff.

...tl;dr: Lyso needs the + sign on +tohit swapped to a -.

Interesting (as in, I thought they worked correctly). I'll look into it.