Author Topic: New efforts!  (Read 7273038 times)

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
Re: New efforts!
« Reply #13460 on: November 30, 2014, 11:38:48 PM »

Because healing exclusively and ignoring 90% of your powers wasn't a good idea?  Now i'm starting to think your the kind of player who refuses to learn how to improve at the game :/.

You had 18 powers in your primary and secondary.  Lets say your empathy.  Only 3 directly heal, one is a res, another regens health but not all that fast.  So thats 5 powers of those 18.  Now if you ignore fortitude, which could buff players defense ratings over 20%, well your letting them take more than double the damage they should be taking.  Now, if you factor in how much damage a full 8x mob could inflict, you'd find them doing about 1,000 damage/second, when you factored in cooldowns in your own heals you only could likely heal between 200-400 health/second.

With no damage mitigation, people will die to that over time.  But were not finished.  The mobs love to "Alpha strike" and unleash that damage in far less time than over say 10 seconds.  So you get the "Unlucky" burst people speak of, of 5000-10000 damage.  Thats fatal and you'd have to res the person taking that kind of alpha.  But with capped defenses your looking at only taking about 100 damage/second with an unlucky alpha of often being only 200-1000 damage at most, usually due to everything but one guy missing.

Lets also remember we have to be preventing debuff effects some attacks have.  Some can cause a defense debuff which is very, very bad, for characters with high defense it can suck but it sucks even MORE for characters with no defense, those alpha strikes turn into 10000+ damage alphas even faster and easier.  OR it's -recharge, in the early game you'd see this with the vahzilock or a slow effect.  You want to be trying to prevent all of them from happening, defense was one means.  You could also debuff the to-hit, or even do both, which an empathy/dark defender could do.  Or heck, an empathy/energy blast defender could keep people off their feat and prevent attacks outright and thus, damage outright.

Which brings us to the attacks the attackless pure-healing "Healing is my full time job!" empath ignores.  They have crowd control effects such as knocks, or

I was saying I wouldn't take a pure healer, because pure healers don't buff.  They do not use fortitude on anyone 90% of the time and the lack of attacks also means enemies live longer.  But not only that, enemies get to fight at full strength ignoring dedicated debuff powers, as all attack SETS have some secondary effect or another.  A few are damage/extra accuracy but most are some kind of debuff effect that your not using.  Because you are not using those debuffs, enemies are being allowed to be harder for the team than they need to be.  Your giving the enemy some initiative and giving up initiative of your own.

I saw an empathy/dark blast defender with no attacks and didn't have fortitude.  I was facepalming.  Because I had a similar character with dark blast attacks and by attacking, my teammates took far, far less hits, and thus far far less damage.  Especially as I always had fortitude on them as much as possible.  I didn't heal much on her because I didn't have to, and I was doing damage to.  It was not a full time job.

No, I am not being the stop having fun guy, I am being the experienced defender/corruptor/controller player who has played multiple different powersets to conclude that there was no perfect combination.

But I could conclude there were a small, small number of poor ways to play the game, and they all had one thing in common; they ignored or outright skipped most of the powers they had in their primary/secondary every time.  The attackless empath was as bad as the taunt-bot tanker for one similar reason; they forgot they had a secondary and didn't use it any even if they had time to because they skipped the powers.  And often didn't even use their primary fully.  And so the team payed for it, frequently and unnecessarily.

There is a reason in roleplaying, my empathy/dark defender called pure-healers sadistic masochists.  Because the joke was, they allowed their teammates to take the full pain and damage, and heal them so they could be hurt all over again.  It was a joke character made to deconstruct bad empaths and show how to really play empathy.  Not the only way of playing, just not one of the really bad ways of playing her.

There is no right powerset just you don't want to be ignoring all your abilities like the full time healer does.  If you have 45% defense on everyone in a team, only 10% of the damage will get through at most.  If you add crowd control in there or resistances, the damage taken will be even lower to the point you don't have to touch the heals, so if you could only heal and had no other abilities then I hate to say this, you'd be bored to tears and I saw that happen quite a few times to attackless, buffless empaths :S.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #13461 on: November 30, 2014, 11:41:24 PM »
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CripplingOverspecialization  city of heroes pure healer builds are actually mentioned here as over specialized.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
  • Reaching troubled youth...one Hellion at a time!
« Reply #13462 on: November 30, 2014, 11:43:52 PM »
All I can say LaughingAlex is that the teams I hung out with didn't have the issues you are expounding.

My emp/rad was very effective and most welcome on different team mixes. 
It takes a village to raise a child. And it takes a villain to explain the value of lunch money.

-Random CoHer: "Why does the sky turn green during Rikti invasions?"
-Me:"Rikti Monkey farts"
-Random CoHer: "I'm going to you for all my questions from now on!"

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #13463 on: November 30, 2014, 11:47:09 PM »
Countless threads talking about people who play the Holy trinity ruin games.  Countless threads about how people who do things differently ruin the game.  Some people like the Holy Trinity it provides roles for each person to excel at.  Some people like min/maxing. 

As a person who enjoys doing those things I frequently find those subjective posts coming off as objectives in that they aren't fun and people should stop doing them because they ruin games.

Some people enjoy being arrogant pvpers.  Its their right as a gamer.  They bought the game and can play however they find it enjoyable.

I am not throwing the stop having fun guy like its an insult.  And it certainly isn't a derogatory like you suggested in the above post.

I am saying the truth.  To people like me who enjoy other games Holy trinity, to people who enjoy being a fire/kin in PvP.  You are coming off as a stop having fun guy because you don't think what they are doing is fun.  So there for it isn't fun.

If you don't like doing those things then don't do them.  But trying to convince us all that people like that ruin games is exactly the same as the people you are talking about thinking others are inferior for not playing their way.

Just posted why over specialized styles of play are bad and always have been bad in city of heroes.  And why they suffer, as often a holy trinity team has no buffs anywhere but the tankers, so any ambush melts them, OR they have no buffs at all on said tankers, so defense cascades/crippling debuff effects/end drain become more of a threat than it has to be.  Letting your enemy mobs apply every debuff effect they have is a bad idea and always has been, only a couple groups had a lack of debuff effects to worry about(council/freaks in the earlier days).

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #13464 on: November 30, 2014, 11:52:33 PM »
All I can say LaughingAlex is that the teams I hung out with didn't have the issues you are expounding.

My emp/rad was very effective and most welcome on different team mixes.

Did you have any attacks and did you use fortitude as often as you probably should have, say, at least 3 teammates?  If you were you probably played the powerset right.  If not then I wonder what other things your team had, as it wasn't hard for a team of 8, for 5-6 people to carry a few others underperforming for some reason :/.  Often a team doing good with an attackless/buffless empath was doing good purely cause they had everything already in place and didn't actually need the attackless/buffless empath :/.

In the late 30s everyone was expected to have their characters figured out and how to defend themselves on them as it was, to, and often did.  I didn't meet very many people at all who had skipped critical powers on non-defenders/tankers.  Every scrapper I met usually had the key powers, most controllers I met were also that way save the bad mind control troller, even some blasters had something.  Though admittedly I could say most good players i met in my earlier days were all scrappers and controllers :P, partly since they had to learn how to use their abilities to make it that far.  But tankers I met plenty with no attacks, same with attackless empaths who also skipped fortitude in my early days were common, and teams with those two, I cannot count the wiping they did on the tsoo/circle of thorns and it was purely for the wrong reasons.

I met teams who curb stomped tsoo and CoT regularly, to, who had the layers of defenses/resistance/crowd control ect that I speak of, they went easy compared to the above.

Taceus Jiwede

• Time Traveler
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #13465 on: November 30, 2014, 11:53:04 PM »
The best argument I could make to help prove my point would to just be quote your post.  You are missing my point.

I don't care how people play the game.  I'm a min/maxer with crazy OCD about it.  You don't have to worry about the builds I made that wasn't the issue for me.  I also agree a pure healer in CoH isn't necessary.  I also agree the Holy Trinity isn't necessary in CoH either.  But I would have played with a pure healer who did nothing but run in circles until (s)he died of a heart attack.

My point is you can't seem to accept any other playstyle then your own.  The very thing you complain about on this board almost exclusively. Just let people play and enjoy the game anyway they want.  I don't care how you played CoH.  I care that you are always telling people how to NOT play CoH.  If PowerGamer had a pure healing character then that's fine.  If you don't want to play with a pure healer, then that's fine.  Telling PowerGamer not to make a pure healer.  That's not fine.

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #13466 on: November 30, 2014, 11:59:04 PM »
The best argument I could make to help prove my point would to just be quote your post.  You are missing my point.

I don't care how people play the game.  I'm a min/maxer with crazy OCD about it.  You don't have to worry about the builds I made that wasn't the issue for me.  I also agree a pure healer in CoH isn't necessary.  I also agree the Holy Trinity isn't necessary in CoH either.  But I would have played with a pure healer who did nothing but run in circles until (s)he died of a heart attack.

My point is you can't seem to accept any other playstyle then your own.  The very thing you complain about on this board almost exclusively. Just let people play and enjoy the game anyway they want.  I don't care how you played CoH.  I care that you are always telling people how to NOT play CoH.  If PowerGamer had a pure healing character then that's fine.  If you don't want to play with a pure healer, then that's fine.  Telling PowerGamer not to make a pure healer.  That's not fine.

I accept a wide variety of playstyles, but I do not accept the attackless empath.  Even more-so for the overall local environment effect as many had a bad attitude of thinking the defender was good for nothing but healing.  As a defender player, I hated that alot.

I'm also saying that I often had teams where me or some other person were buffing everyone up enough to outright negate the damage so the pure healer would be very bored.  I saw that happen a lot in teams I didn't form, for a reason; they just sat there doing nothing because they had nothing to do.  They had no attacks so they couldn't attack.  They had only the RA's and skipped fortitude so they couldn't cast fortitude on anyone in between the RA's.  They just couldn't do anything cause they set themselves up that way.  It was boring for them.

The best I often hoped for was they'd learned from that crippling mistake they made of only focusing on healing and nothing else.  It's a losing tactic in city of heroes because of how mid and late game levels were :/.

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #13467 on: December 01, 2014, 12:02:08 AM »
I remember a very specific case of the bored attackless empath.  When I was on an illusion/force field controller, a character made purely to prevent damage in as many different layers as possible.

The attackless empath complained, the entire time in the team.  "Damnit I have nothing to do take some damage already!"  No joke, thats something the attackless empath routinely said, it was, kind of sad, really.  I wasn't going to let my shields drop nore was I going to stop using my crowd control(it was a lower level to, didn't even have my phantoms just yet).  I think there was also another force fielder in the team, so damage was completely blocked for the team, it was easy for us, but very, very boring for the empath who just would not shut up :/.

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #13468 on: December 01, 2014, 12:39:53 AM »
A lot of nostalgia on FB about the 2-yr anniversary of our loss.  A sad milestone, but it does remind me of how very many grand memories and good friendships came from CoH, and it's a tribute to so many in the CoH community are maintaining community with one another.

And, we have hope both with the various Spiritual Successors, and also with the Hail Mary team.  My thanks to everyone on the Hail Mary team for their hard and ongoing work on this project.

/em holdtorch

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #13469 on: December 01, 2014, 12:48:40 AM »
A lot of nostalgia on FB about the 2-yr anniversary of our loss.  A sad milestone, but it does remind me of how very many grand memories and good friendships came from CoH, and it's a tribute to so many in the CoH community are maintaining community with one another.

And, we have hope both with the various Spiritual Successors, and also with the Hail Mary team.  My thanks to everyone on the Hail Mary team for their hard and ongoing work on this project.

/em holdtorch

Aye, been seeing quite a few posts there, it makes me smile and I am glad the Hail Mary team is still making efforts and progress.  We'll have our game back,I am sure :).

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #13470 on: December 01, 2014, 01:17:52 AM »
Aye, been seeing quite a few posts there, it makes me smile and I am glad the Hail Mary team is still making efforts and progress.  We'll have our game back,I am sure :).

WE ARE HEROES! THIS IS WHAT WE DO!  8)

BraveStar

• Lieutenant
« Reply #13471 on: December 01, 2014, 05:36:51 AM »
The correct build is the one that you have fun with, so long as it doesn't hose your team members. I've seen min/maxers who can't play the game worth a damn and seen people with the strangest builds who are great. The one thing that really ticks me off is people who claim to know the RIGHT way to build a character and harass anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Taceus Jiwede

• Time Traveler
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #13472 on: December 01, 2014, 05:42:54 AM »
The correct build is the one that you have fun with, so long as it doesn't hose your team members. I've seen min/maxers who can't play the game worth a damn and seen people with the strangest builds who are great. The one thing that really ticks me off is people who claim to know the RIGHT way to build a character and harass anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Yes I agree.  That is what I was trying to say.  As long as you are having fun you are doing it correctly.  If your idea of fun is min/maxing then so be it.  If your idea of fun is only using brawl then good.  My point is that just because you don't like min/maxing, just because you don't like hardcore raiding.  Doesn't mean they aren't fun for some people.  And by saying that people who find that fun ruin the fun for everyone else is just as bad as elitists saying people who don't min/max or hardcore raid are n00b's as the kids say.

For example if someone wants to make an attackless empathy in CoH then who cares.  As long as they are having fun I don't see why its a concern to anyone else.  If you require a certain type of playstyle for the challenge you are doing then its okay to discriminate in your selection.  But discriminating against peoples playstyles as a whole is just silly. 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 05:48:24 AM by Taceus Jiwede »

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #13473 on: December 01, 2014, 05:47:00 AM »
Yes I agree.  That is what I was trying to say.  As long as you are having fun you are doing it correctly.  If your idea of fun is min/maxing then so be it.  If your idea of fun is only using brawl then good.  My point is that just because you don't like min/maxing, just because you don't like hardcore raiding.  Doesn't mean they aren't fun for some people.  And by saying that people who find that fun ruin the fun for everyone else is just as bad as elitists saying people who don't min/max or hardcore raid are n00b's as the kids say.

For example if someone wants to make an attackless empathy in CoH then who cares.  As long as they are having fun I don't see why its a concern to anyone else.  And an attackless emp is anything but useless.

When you have 3-4 corruptors who also heal who then debuff a lot of stuff and are able to still attack, are also crowd controlling and buffing the team and no damage is being taken in the same team as your attackless empath, all I'll ask is you don't complain about not having anything to do in the team :P.

Edit: Really wish some fruit salads would join in on the conversation here, really.

Taceus Jiwede

• Time Traveler
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #13474 on: December 01, 2014, 06:03:58 AM »
When you have 3-4 corruptors who also heal who then debuff a lot of stuff and are able to still attack, are also crowd controlling and buffing the team and no damage is being taken in the same team as your attackless empath, all I'll ask is you don't complain about not having anything to do in the team :P.

Edit: Really wish some fruit salads would join in on the conversation here, really.

1 person did that Alex.  One.  And that person should have just left if they felt useless.  But if you have 3-4 corruptors who heal and debuff and also crowd controlling and also a defender who is healing and buffing I don't see why that's a problem.  I don't see why there has to be a certain amount of defenders doing this, and certain amount of blasters doing that.  It is the exact same thing as the Holy trinity that you always shun so greatly.  There can be team of 7 Attackless emps and 1 (Insert favorite AT here) and the team would do fine.  Most of the time I invited literally anyone who responded to my broadcasts because I didn't actually need teammates I was just bringing people in for fun.  You still, after all these posts are missing what I am saying.  An attackless emp on a team full of corruptor probably isn't going to do very much noticeable difference.  But if they are having fun then you have no place to tell them to Stop which is what started this whole thing.  Saying an attackless emp has no place on a team full of corruptors because that role is filled.  Is exactly the same as saying that there is no place  for 2nd tank in the Holy Trinity.  Which goes back to my original point.  To an attackless emp, you are the stop having fun guy.  I didn't say it to be insulting or to start an argument.  I said it inform you that from certain peoples point of view you are that guy.  Because you are telling people that their builds are wrong, you are telling people the Holy Trinity playstyle is wrong, and you are telling people hardcore gaming is wrong. (Refer wildstyle shutting posts)  Even though there are lots of people who find all of those things fun.  But you insist that it isn't really fun and people should stop.  Well I am one of those people.  So please stop telling me to stop having fun.

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #13475 on: December 01, 2014, 06:29:00 AM »
1 person did that Alex.  One.  And that person should have just left if they felt useless.  But if you have 3-4 corruptors who heal and debuff and also crowd controlling and also a defender who is healing and buffing I don't see why that's a problem.  I don't see why there has to be a certain amount of defenders doing this, and certain amount of blasters doing that.  It is the exact same thing as the Holy trinity that you always shun so greatly.  There can be team of 7 Attackless emps and 1 (Insert favorite AT here) and the team would do fine.  Most of the time I invited literally anyone who responded to my broadcasts because I didn't actually need teammates I was just bringing people in for fun.  You still, after all these posts are missing what I am saying.  An attackless emp on a team full of corruptor probably isn't going to do very much noticeable difference.  But if they are having fun then you have no place to tell them to Stop which is what started this whole thing.  Saying an attackless emp has no place on a team full of corruptors because that role is filled.  Is exactly the same as saying that there is no place  for 2nd tank in the Holy Trinity.  Which goes back to my original point.  To an attackless emp, you are the stop having fun guy.  I didn't say it to be insulting or to start an argument.  I said it inform you that from certain peoples point of view you are that guy.  Because you are telling people that their builds are wrong, you are telling people the Holy Trinity playstyle is wrong, and you are telling people hardcore gaming is wrong. (Refer wildstyle shutting posts)  Even though there are lots of people who find all of those things fun.  But you insist that it isn't really fun and people should stop.  Well I am one of those people.  So please stop telling me to stop having fun.

Not telling you to stop having fun, and where are you getting from me that hardcore gaming is wrong?  I am actually a very heavy gamer.  See, your going scrub-like on me, you accuse me of hating you for having fun, not really true, just don't want you leeching on my team, if you think doing, nothing, at all is fun, more power to you, go, sit at a screen or even just look at some birds.  But really, if you'd actually think WHY I say what I am saying you'd realise i'm telling you that there was more to support than just healing and when a team had that kind of support you saw very little to no healing.

I begin to feel you forgot what teamplay was really like, OR you choose only to remember the few moments when I am guess you had no good controllers/corruptors/masterminds/fortunatas/night widows/bane spiders/crab spiders.  I've had hundreds of different teams and saw hundreds of different combinations and I know from experience when you actually had good force multipliers you didn't see much healing being done cause the damage was super low.

And if you actually looked at the defender and corruptor forums, as well as the controller forums you definently saw people mention routinely that healing was a LAST RESORT.  Not something you were supposed to do at all times as a "full time job".

I'm not telling you to stop having fun, I am telling you WHY your defending nothing but healing was faulty, at best.  And WHY I saw so many healers who had nothing to do.  And that one example I mentioned wasn't the only time a healer complained of boredom in a team, just the most annoying one I found.  I had quite a few moments spread across the levels, heck found more in the later levels that complained than I did in the early levels.

There was an old saying from the defender forums.  If you never got any attacks in, here goes, not the exact(unless someone finds the thread but it's probably been deleted by ncsoft) but I'll try my best;

Teammates ask why your not attacking, if you reply....

"I'm busy healing the team".  You didn't know how the game really works and have a lot to learn.

"I'm busy buffing the team."  You appear to be learning, keep it up.

"The mobs died to fast for me to attack while I was buffing the team."  Well the team is a steam roller, awesome :).

"I was busy debuffing them and I had to rebuff you guys, you didn't see my distortion field?"  Great, excellent, tells me your probably getting attacks off, you know the class now.(doesn't have to be time manipulation, could be other things your doing).

If your doing nothing and they ask and you reply "Well I'm just a healer and your taking no damage" well, what are you really doing then on the team?  Thats leeching, sorry but not many people like seeing someone doing absolutely nothing.

Really your just displaying a sore lack of knowledge about the defender and support in the game right now.  Healing is a last resort, and city of heroes was DESIGNED around damage mitigation first, healing last.

Because thats what separated city of heroes from every other mmorpg out there.  Every defender and corruptor player I knew would tell you that and they'd tell you why healing by itself wasn't that good and WHY they also recommend against the pure healer.

ivanhedgehog

• New Efforts # 25,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #13476 on: December 01, 2014, 06:36:36 AM »

you are the guy that flings around "stop having fun guys", yet here you are doing the same thing? i have run numerous raids in swtor with guys wearing only leveling greens...and I never had a problem running them through. they even got all the loot that dropped. I didnt tell them that since they couldnt really contribute, I was gonna kick them. I used to love running ITFs with level 46's. great way to help people out and have fun.

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #13477 on: December 01, 2014, 06:51:43 AM »
you are the guy that flings around "stop having fun guys", yet here you are doing the same thing? i have run numerous raids in swtor with guys wearing only leveling greens...and I never had a problem running them through. they even got all the loot that dropped. I didnt tell them that since they couldnt really contribute, I was gonna kick them. I used to love running ITFs with level 46's. great way to help people out and have fun.

I only stated stop having fun guys would avoid the the spines/dark build because it was an impractical build, then the guy immedietly exploded on me calling me a stop having fun guy for speaking about why I'd never use such a build.  THEN he brings up my fruit salad view as if thats a rare thing, even though most veteran support players of city of heroes would actually say that and advise against a pure healer for multiple reasons.

There is room for a grey area here but honestly some people live I guess in a black and white world, apparently you either allow even the weakest tactics that every single veteran would say is a bad idea or your a stop having fun guy.  I support every play style EXCEPT for the ones that involve skipping every power in your powersets or a huge majority of them because it's just a bad idea and always was in city of heroes.  Every city of heroes veteran who knew what they were talking about would tell you that.

Pure healer is one of them, your skipping or neglecting all but only 5 powers, which was a bad idea.  It wasn't any different than the tanker who, say only took defense powers aganst smash and lethal, ignored all his other tank powers, and ignored all his attacks but taunt and then had taunt on auto-cast, only moving when he saw the team kill the mob for him.  He doesn't go anywhere where damage types he has nothing against are in existance even though his primary set had powers to defend against it but he chose not to take them.  See what i'm saying?  I'm pointing out the general audacity of such a playstyle. 

It's silly, at best, and heck even in roleplaying I see it as a silly theme, I suppose one could deconstruct something like that, but thats about all I could see to justify something like that.  It's a bad idea to overspecialize to that extreme, even the spines/dark is not that over specialized heck I'd seen some cool people play that build I just said I wouldn't use it myself for some reasons.

The guy accused me of being an SHFG when I said that spines/dark was in the awesome yet impractical category even though I even posted a good way to totally negate the endurance per second issue the combo would have.  Even though in reality if you looked at my post I said quote "Stop having fun guys would not take such a build" because they probably wouldn't.  I wasn't accusing anyone in that speech of being an shfg.  And to be honest I feel the accusation was very, very childish, and that he's giving casual gamers a bad name.

Edited.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #13478 on: December 01, 2014, 07:41:06 AM »
Hey, guys. Stop having no fun here and arguing. Players will play how they want and you cannot change that by arguing. Start having fun by talking about how AWESOME City was, and how AWESOME it will be when we get it back. Thanks!
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

FloatingFatMan

• An Offal
  • Elite Boss
  • Kheldian's Forever!
« Reply #13479 on: December 01, 2014, 08:26:13 AM »
Hey, guys. Stop having no fun here and arguing. Players will play how they want and you cannot change that by arguing. Start having fun by talking about how AWESOME City was, and how AWESOME it will be when we get it back. Thanks!

I've kinda stopped talking about how awesome it will be to get it back... I know the reasons for it, and I fully agree with them, but the continued lack of news is just getting too painful to bear!  One can only keep ones hopes up for a limited time you know... I've kinda reverted back to how I was back in July, before all this kicked off publicly;  quietly wishing I could play again, but resigned to not being able to.