Author Topic: Yo Virtueites, where you at?  (Read 23299 times)

Bold

• Minion
Re: Yo Virtueites, where you at?
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2013, 07:51:47 AM »
...I've waited long enough, was @Bold on Virtue, I played Bold, Noble, Peppy, Persistent, Daring, Loyalty, Mr. Lion, Johnny RockStar, the Dark Sentry...and the list keeps going. If you didn't know me on Noble or Bold, you probably didn't know me, though. Anyway, hi to you all!

Tamayoke_Garimi

• Underling
« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2013, 04:34:52 AM »
HERE!
<garimi=DJ Ginger/ Pteglaksa Softcoat- Wronski of the Children of Asterion /Melloncollie

Played some TSW. I do like it but it is not all that RP friendly .
My Old WoW where I gotz bling.
Some SWTOR but I just cant get into it.
I mostly futz about on steam, WoW and just hang in dance at select  safe places in Second Life.
I have not given up yet. But busy with some personal life stuff away from home state.
I miss CoX. It was unique in its flexibility that still had a Lore foundation.
Not been posting much... not that I was ever big-time poster

Rae

• Elite Boss
  • Journo/PR: The Phoenix Project
« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2013, 09:36:44 PM »
Parz remembers Vandellia. And more to the point, I remember you sending me that weblink for the site that had all the Kernewek curse words!

That sounds like exactly the sort of thing I'd do!
--
@Vandellia
Virtue - Vandellia / Unseen Scarlet

Twitter: @Skybloopink

firelightx

• Underling
    • My deviantArt
« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2018, 05:48:45 PM »
I'm gonna do a big forum no-no and revive this thread in hopes that old friends will see it or be notified about replies or something.  Been thinking about you guys a lot more recently and I'm hoping for the chance to properly reconnect.

I have a discord server I'd like to invite all your virtuites to.  A place we can hang out and chat from time to time, maybe even get into some roleplay hijinks again if you're into that sort of thing.

https://discord.gg/sE9bNK2
- Firelightx
Characters:
Septa || Firelight || Lightsurge || Known Alias || Kameleon

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2018, 05:58:06 AM »
I'm gonna do a big forum no-no and revive this thread in hopes that old friends will see it or be notified about replies or something.  Been thinking about you guys a lot more recently and I'm hoping for the chance to properly reconnect.

The Cape Radio has a chunk of the Virtue Community still following it.  You can visit their website at www.thecaperadio.com and click on "Chat" to add their Discord server to your list too.  RP isn't readily available on the chat channels, however, as the radio station's chats are all out of character.  Just another source to find possible RP players at.

Paragon Dawn also has COH refugees.  They have a website at paragondawn.com, but they use Enjin to connect to each other.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

kaaduu1280

• Minion
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2018, 08:56:56 AM »
Well, I don't remember my old handle [might've been @kaaduu1280 or something along those lines] but I played several dragon characters during my time in Virtue, namely Yimira. and Darkstar Kaaduu. Usually hung out with a few other dragons like Allastor Darkflame and several others, though was always introverted and sat around the Pocket for the most part.

As of late I've been trying a lot of other MMOs and the only thing to come close for me has been Final Fantasy 14, though I have been playing Elder Scrolls Online a fair bit more lately as I'm out of a job.
"Do not attribute to Malice what can instead be attributed to Stupidity." -NakaTeleeli