Author Topic: Call to Action: Massively comment simply says NCSoft Call Jack! -- Click "Like"!  (Read 17647 times)

Captain Electric

• Elite Boss
  • Crime doesn't pay, evildoers!
    • CoH Faces Profile
Hey, this is the only "Call to Action" I've ever made, and I'm keepin' it real easy. Besides, we haven't had a good old-fashioned flash mob since Atlas Park 33. And I know just the perfect spot on the Internet.

Humor me and while you're at it, let's bring some non-aggressive, non-rude CoH support to the negativity-fest that has overtaken the comment section below Elliot's article on Massively.

Simply Click here and click "Like" on my simple, unassuming "Call Jack" comment. That's all, folks.

Two clicks is all I need. From all of you.

(You may have to wait a moment for the comments to load up, after which your browser will automatically scroll down to my comment.)

Captain Electric

• Elite Boss
  • Crime doesn't pay, evildoers!
    • CoH Faces Profile
Also please pass this around to any other forums and friends you want, anyone who loved City of Heroes.

Just ask 'em to click! Easiest Call to Action ever!

Atlantea

• Elite Boss
I've done so. Also voted up on all of Quinch's posts.

Cobra Man

• Boss
I've signed up and 'liked'......

MaidMercury

• Elite Boss
I clicked liked,too.

Ironwolf

• Stubborn as a
  • Elite Boss
So who is Evil1? He is obviously a City of Heroes hater.

He has zero interest in being anything but a Unicorn.

Triplash

• Elite Boss
And done. Plus I read down a ways and liked a few other comments too.

JaguarX

• Elite Boss

And let's not give them any bread to feed on.

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?

He is aptly named, doncha think? Sort of like the opposite of Hero-1.

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
He is aptly named, doncha think? Sort of like the opposite of Hero-1.
So if Hero-1 was in CO his nemesis would be Evil1?

Optimus Dex

• Boss
Done.

Tanklet

• Boss

There was a lot of tl;dr for my tastes but I managed to discover Evil1 = Evil_Legacy from the forums. That's all I really needed to know. There's no reasoning with said individual ... they have a very ... unique view on emotions as a whole...

A pretty constant source of trouble from what I recall. Had some flame wars going with quite a few ppl, over a variety of topics. *shrugs*

The White Rager

• Lieutenant
    • The Wordpile
Now that's more like it. Quiet, makes a point, doesn't involve bombarding innocent people with emails.

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
There was a lot of tl;dr for my tastes but I managed to discover Evil1 = Evil_Legacy from the forums. That's all I really needed to know. There's no reasoning with said individual ... they have a very ... unique view on emotions as a whole...

A pretty constant source of trouble from what I recall. Had some flame wars going with quite a few ppl, over a variety of topics. *shrugs*

Oh right. That explains it. Not sure why I didn't put two and two together. But yeah I know her very well. I'm the one that got her into COX. Seems like I created a monster though.  :-\. Well without going into too much detail, I been telling her about this game for a year before she finally played it. I thought maybe it would help get over her general disdain for the human species (as she call it).

Remember all this comes from years of knowing her so I kind of know the workings. People online dont know here from the next person or by now think she is merely a standard troll. I dont think that assessment is too far off and looking at her posts, "Well no pancake, Sherlock, why people think that is a troll."

How I deal?  I have a lot of patience and even more so in real life with all sort of people. There is wheel chair bound lady that seems to always be stranded but each time no thinking any less of her, I stop what I doing, car still parked at the gas pump and push her two blocks down to the bus station that she wanted to go to. There is this guy I give substantial amount of money to each time I pass him but it seems like for the past three years his situation haven't change, but I dont know the root so I do the kind thing. A felon I knew, I gave him a place to stay, food to eat, and treated him as my equal, a person that never even been arrested before. When most people didnt want anything to do with him. Unfortunately the streets were calling his name too loud and he couldn't resist now he's facing 10 years. But still he still say I was the only true friend he ever had and that even his own family never gave a pancake about him. That is what feeds me hope in this world, giving other people hope.

I dont think E. ever had that before she met me. Everything in her life was about reality, you live you die that's it, business mindset. Everything from school where only thing that mattered to her parents was grades. That was success. College, the type of school, and how many degrees, that is success. How much money you make, that is success. Actions that produces Results=Success.  Everything else is merely entertainment and way to kill time nothing to get emotionally attached, including most people outside her friends but I dont think she will attend a funeral or cry over it. Her view of death is that "everyone knows it coming so why get upset when something you knew was coming actually arrives?" I used the word disdain earlier. That may be an overstatement. It might be that she just dont understand other humans and or society. I think I failed to realize that introducing her to a world where you have all types from all over the world in a large social setting, was a bit too much too fast. It seemed that she enjoyed the game but I'm not sure about the social aspect.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss

I'm trying to remember the official forum brats. I thought Evil_Legacy had issues with sentence structure/grammar/punctuation and using the wrong words for things, along with the terrible attitude and stubbornness and etc.? Evil1 doesn't have that issue. Or am I misremembering my unicorns?
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Tanklet

• Boss
I'm trying to remember the official forum brats. I thought Evil_Legacy had issues with sentence structure/grammar/punctuation and using the wrong words for things, along with the terrible attitude and stubbornness and etc.? Evil1 doesn't have that issue. Or am I misremembering my unicorns?

Same person. Better spelling. I remember reading their stuff and, well, basically the 3rd paragraph in Jaguar's post pretty much sums it up.

Wasn't a terrible attitude per se IMO, it was the mere fact that they didn't get humanity and emotions. Emotions made no sense. S/he can't seem to process them ... so anyone emotional about almost anything was somehow irrational.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
So, like an evil Roseanne Rosanadana?  ;D
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Tanklet

• Boss
So, like an evil Roseanne Rosanadana?  ;D

eh?

I'm thinking more like an argumentative Data. Whereas Data would try to understand human emotions, and even attempt to learn and emulate them, EL would argue against it at every turn... Then there were the arguments around her spelling/grammar/wall of text/etc.

But, long story short, that's who that is.

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
eh?

I'm thinking more like an argumentative Data. Then there were the arguments around her spelling/grammar/wall of text/etc.

But, long story short, that's who that is.

She reminds me of that woman off that Prometheus movie. Vickers I think her name was.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 12:45:55 AM by JaguarX »

Tanklet

• Boss
She reminds me of that woman off that Prometheus movie. Vickers I think her name was.

Never saw ... do I lose points nao >.>