Author Topic: Call to Action: Massively comment simply says NCSoft Call Jack! -- Click "Like"!  (Read 17745 times)

Captain Electric

• Elite Boss
  • Crime doesn't pay, evildoers!
    • CoH Faces Profile
Well she voted yes on my "Hey NCSoft, call Jack!!!" comment. She has said many times that she would play the game if it came back; however, she spends an exorbitant amount of time splitting hairs over what boils down to personalities and Internet drama. She is also rewarded for this.

I see great ideas and smart posters in places like that every day who get flat-out zero feedback. I wonder how Evil_Legacy elicits such a high degree of noise with such a low amount of signal.

This isn't just directed at you, Illusionss, but at Internet culture in general. Want to make the world a better place? Spend a tiny amount of energy every few days to compliment or add to a good idea you come across beneath an article or in a thread. Leave people like Evil alone. Has she said anything new lately anyway? Didn't think so.

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
I see great ideas and smart posters in places like that every day who get flat-out zero feedback. I wonder how Evil_Legacy elicits such a high degree of noise with such a low amount of signal.

Ask reality show celebrities.

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
Ask reality show celebrities.

Funny how that works. On those shows the craziest loudest ones are the highest paid while the one that try to be rational are usually kicked off after a few episodes or threatened with being kicked off if they don't turn their craziness up a notch for the camera.

But it seems that is the way society is going in all aspect of life. It's like microwaved. Loud, quick, now, instant over patience, taking ya time to enjoy, and quiet but wise. In order to spread knowledge sometime it's like you have to literally bash someone over the head before someone even looks up.