Author Topic: WildStar Online  (Read 56485 times)

Taceus Jiwede

• Time Traveler
  • Elite Boss
Re: WildStar Online
« Reply #200 on: May 23, 2014, 07:21:22 AM »
That's entirely intended. Wildstar is the latest in a long line to try and recapture the feeling of vanilla WoW. I suspect they'll also be the latest in an almost equal length line to find out the hard way why WoW moved away from that, but that's just my opinion.

If I am not mistaken a lot of the development team working on Wildstar was the same team that made Vanilla WoW.  It would make sense they are similar.  Which makes you think they would REALLY know better then to try the 40 man raids again.

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #201 on: May 23, 2014, 04:11:54 PM »
That's entirely intended. Wildstar is the latest in a long line to try and recapture the feeling of vanilla WoW. I suspect they'll also be the latest in an almost equal length line to find out the hard way why WoW moved away from that, but that's just my opinion.

^^^

(emphasis mine)

I didn't say they were good flashbacks.  ;D

Taceus Jiwede

• Time Traveler
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #202 on: June 01, 2014, 08:25:23 PM »
Wildstar head start is up and running.  If anyone wants to play together send me a PM of your character handle and what server you play on.

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #203 on: June 04, 2014, 10:34:22 PM »
anyone playing this game? and is there a city of server? I have been thinking about playing this until city of comes back
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

Heroette

• Elite Boss
  • Penelope Pistol lives forever in my heart.
« Reply #204 on: June 05, 2014, 12:36:08 AM »
I haven't bought my copy yet but plan to do so soon.  Probably tonight or maybe tomorrow.  I think it will be fun and the housing looks awesome!

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #205 on: June 05, 2014, 05:47:00 AM »
I'm playing with a few old City players and some tagalongs, on Evindra, the US RP server. We've got a supergroup guild named Nemesis Plot :D on Dominion side. We're not very hardcore but we're talkative when we're around.

We're rolling Exiles on the Caretaker server. Once someone gets the gold for it on Exile side, we were planning on making Not a Nemesis Plot guild there. :) It's very, very dead over there - everyone is enjoying their psychotic space hamsters! (and lizardkittydragons.)

Look me up, my account name is kellzilla83 at hotmail dot com. If you send an account request, please note what your Titan username is or City global was. :)
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #206 on: June 05, 2014, 05:57:20 AM »
I'm playing with a few old City players and some tagalongs, on Evindra, the US RP server. We've got a supergroup guild named Nemesis Plot :D on Dominion side. We're not very hardcore but we're talkative when we're around.

We're rolling Exiles on the Caretaker server. Once someone gets the gold for it on Exile side, we were planning on making Not a Nemesis Plot guild there. :) It's very, very dead over there - everyone is enjoying their psychotic space hamsters! (and lizardkittydragons.)

Look me up, my account name is kellzilla83 at hotmail dot com. If you send an account request, please note what your Titan username is or City global was. :)
cool I will it will be the end of this month when I get the game :)
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

btru

• Underling
« Reply #207 on: July 13, 2014, 12:49:19 PM »
do they have a trial of any kind? I missed the beta weekends (my work schedule can get in the way alot) I have been debating about getting the game.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #208 on: July 13, 2014, 05:09:29 PM »
Sent you a PM with a guest pass code!
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal