Author Topic: How active members do we have?  (Read 7561 times)

Zombie Hustler

• Elite Boss
Re: How active members do we have?
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2012, 10:15:02 PM »
I'm intermittently active; currently (this past week) am in an "active" phase. Mostly playing on Beta at the moment, but otherwise am largely on Infinity (which has always been my "main" server). I have several characters on Exalted, but I haven't logged into them lately.

I really need to dl Sentinel and start getting the data from my characters, and take more screenshots, but I'm also trying to play through some old content and remember the stories/pay attention to the stories more, as well as playing with all the "new" stuff on Beta that may or may never see the light of day, whatever else the future holds.

(On another note, I just learned last night that you can auto-complete every 10 minutes on Beta, which I'd never known before, so thanks for that tip, whomever he/she/it may be that gave it to me.)

TomFury

• Underling
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2012, 11:37:55 PM »
Still active.

Heat Guard

• Minion
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2012, 12:35:16 AM »
Still active, and doing my best to help keep Pinn as active as it can be.  There are weekly PvP, MSR, Praetorian teams, and nightly TF's.  I play nightly and will be there til they try to lock the doors.