Author Topic: Arrow Season 4  (Read 30932 times)

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: Arrow Season 4
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2016, 10:21:33 PM »
Characters acting stupider than usual.

Unpossible

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2016, 02:21:02 AM »
To defeat Dahrk, you just have to think happy thoughts...
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2016, 07:17:22 AM »
Too bad DC doesn't have any magic characters other than Constantine they could have sent Oliver to instead of making one up  :o

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #123 on: May 06, 2016, 07:57:21 AM »
My devious head canon convinced me that Fortuna was the eponymous goddess of fortune, who often inhabits the tower of Fate along with the good Doctor.  But a bit of research has shown me that my head canon was taking advantage of some fuzzy memory details, and DC never awesomely paired Fortune and Fate like that.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #124 on: May 06, 2016, 08:53:54 AM »
Maybe she's Bib Fortuna's sister. The sharp teeth,  lekku and albinism could be y chromosome mutations.

I was kind of hoping Constantine would give Felicity the fate helmet he has sitting in his lair. Would cut down on her 'you lied to me' conversations with Oliver. Of course the 'how can we get our Felicity back' and 'I need to keep this power so I can be useful' conversations they'd replace them with would be just as annoying.

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #125 on: May 07, 2016, 01:06:37 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Diggle: "Andy said Genesis was coming."
Felicity: "I don't think so. Phil Collins said they'd never tour again."
THIS is the Felicity we fell in love with - not the whiny, self-centered, "You have to let me in on everything, or it's over" Felicity!

Also,...
Spoiler for Hidden:
I'm wondering if, maybe, there was some part of the uncontrolled, "real" Andy left inside Darhk's obedient servant. And he realized that he could never break free of Darhk's control, but was able to assert himself enough to push John into killing him, so that he'd never be the instrument of his niece's and sister-in-law's deaths.
We'll likely never know it, if it is true.
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #126 on: May 12, 2016, 11:32:11 PM »
Just when you think the ridiculous honesty conversations can't get any worse...

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #127 on: May 26, 2016, 12:35:50 PM »
Next season: the bureaucratic misadventures of the Green Mayorow...

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #128 on: May 27, 2016, 04:06:55 AM »
Next season: the bureaucratic misadventures of the Green Mayorow...

Spoiler for Hidden:
i suppose they decided they didn't need an intriguing cliffhanger since the Flash one promises to alter it anyway.

So Oliver blocks Darkhe's soul sucking attack and it somehow keeps him from using his telekinesis to block an arrow but not to kill the hacker? Oh, and now he's a LoA trained fighter again but the first time he lost his magic he got clobbered by two random prison inmates?

CG

• Elite Boss
« Reply #129 on: May 30, 2016, 01:10:55 PM »
So, I wonder if the colossal hypocrisy of excoriating Oliver for keeping William secret in order to be able to see him at all while keeping secret from her Mother that she's on a super-hero team and meeting up with her father without mentioning it will occur to her?

Nah...

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2016, 09:23:08 PM »
Maybe Flashpoint will retcon them all as not morons.