Author Topic: DC's Legends of Tomorrow.  (Read 46364 times)

doc7924

• Elite Boss
Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow.
« Reply #180 on: May 18, 2016, 02:23:35 AM »
I thought the same thing then I remembered what show I was watching

Spoiler for Hidden:
To expand - he did tell Mick "I'm sorry." So I thought he was going to freeze the switch with Mick's hand holding it, break it off and then have it regenerate like his did in a previous episode."

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #181 on: May 18, 2016, 02:52:51 AM »
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if the final resolution ends up being a Reset that makes it as if none of this stuff happened in the main timeline.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

CG

• Elite Boss
« Reply #182 on: May 18, 2016, 06:18:52 AM »
I have not been watching for a while because it got so bad. It's nice to hear that there's a reason everything was going to wrong, but they certainly didn't foreshadow it at all.  It just seemed like an incompetent team of losers. Terrible storytelling.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #183 on: May 18, 2016, 02:26:45 PM »
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if the final resolution ends up being a Reset that makes it as if none of this stuff happened in the main timeline.

Well...they did destroy the Time Masters source of power in a way, so possibly.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #184 on: May 20, 2016, 01:05:13 AM »
Wow. Nice finale.

Spoiler for Hidden:
I thought once they mentioned Thangarians they might tie them together with the Hawks - and they did.

Justice Society of America! Can't wait now for next season.

Why do I feel Savage isn't gone for good?

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #185 on: May 20, 2016, 01:29:01 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
"Every time they do that I get hungry for chicken"

I also see they've wasted absolutely no time in cranking out a promo for Supergirl's move to the CW - complete with not-so-subtle implications on crossovers to come.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Nos482

• Elite Boss
  • We've gone and done the greatest crime...
    • My PSN profile
« Reply #186 on: May 20, 2016, 09:16:48 AM »
Could someone please tell me what happened after Rip saw his family in the Waverider... I seem to be missing a few minutes. :(
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 08:01:07 PM by Nos482 »
I'm bad and that's good.
I'll never be good and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me.

...unless I could be Batman, of course. Everybody wants to be Batman.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #187 on: May 20, 2016, 12:25:40 PM »
Best thing about the finale was Firestorm doing some transmutation.  Though the implications of the brief appearance of the man of the hour make for a close second.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #188 on: May 21, 2016, 12:00:08 AM »
Could someone please tell me what happened after Rip saw his family in the Waverider... I seem to be missing a few minutes. :(

No you are not. That's exactly what happened.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #189 on: May 21, 2016, 12:55:17 AM »
Best thing about the finale was Firestorm doing some transmutation.

I won't be satisfied til he turns everything to balloons like on superfriends.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #190 on: May 21, 2016, 04:38:46 AM »

If that's the last bit you saw then you are missing a lot of minutes.
Spoiler for Hidden:
The family was just a dream.  Rip ejects the meteor into the sun then uses all the power being absorbed by the solar cells to timejump back to 2016.

Rip tells the team he has more time fixing to do since somebody has to do it and the time council is wiped out but they are welcome to join him.

Everybody goes home, has a gosh gee I suppose we should keep doing this moment and then the next day they meet Rip at the ship.

The two Hawks say they don't want to come along because they want to open their own coffee shop or something like that.  Audiences across the world cheer wildly.

A battered Waverider comes plummeting out of the sky and crashes.  Out comes a stranger who tells them not to get on board the ship or they will all die. At some point in the future or past or whatever Future Mick told the guy where he could go to stop them. Mick asks his name and he says Rex Tyler of the JSA.  Rex Tyler is Hourman.

Nos482

• Elite Boss
  • We've gone and done the greatest crime...
    • My PSN profile
« Reply #191 on: May 21, 2016, 07:51:46 AM »
Thanks. :)
I'm bad and that's good.
I'll never be good and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me.

...unless I could be Batman, of course. Everybody wants to be Batman.