Author Topic: And the mask comes off.  (Read 1749010 times)

Safehouse

• Elite Boss
  • Sometimes it's harder to let go than to hold on.
    • My Deviantart
Re: And the mask comes off.
« Reply #4620 on: December 31, 2014, 06:29:30 PM »
Happiest of new years to all! 2015 is only 10 hours away!
Name: Safehouse     Origin: Magic
Powers: Energy Blast/Electricity Manipulation/Flame Mastery/Teleportation
Security Level: 50+
Last Seen: Wandering the empty streets of the evacuated Paragon City.

AlienOne

• HumanZero
  • Elite Boss
  • Resident Kheldian
« Reply #4621 on: December 31, 2014, 07:16:53 PM »
I check these threads more than probably any other person on this board. :p

lol

I keep this forum open in one of my Chrome tabs at work, so every morning when I start up my computer it's opened. I usually only check it if it looks like another page was added to the thread. I then catch up on all the posts that happened since I last checked it.

Also, Happy New Year's, everyone!
"What COH did was to show [developers of other] MMOs what they could be like if they gave up on controlling everything in the game, and just made it something great to play."  - Johnny Joy Bringer

Optimus Dex

• Boss
« Reply #4622 on: December 31, 2014, 09:51:52 PM »
Happy New Year all ! I must confess to checking at least 3 times a day. I want my City back and I want to know every new development. Here's hoping for late winter / early spring.

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4623 on: December 31, 2014, 11:14:05 PM »
\o/  Happy and Prosperous New Year to all!  \o/

And since it's 2015, I fully expect to see flying cars, hoverboards, power laces, and hydratable pizzas by the end of the year. Somebody get on that!

rebel 1812

• Boss
« Reply #4624 on: December 31, 2014, 11:21:11 PM »
I will keep checking, no matter how long it takes.  At some point, I know I will be rewarded with good news.

see thats the point.  Many people are checking and hoping for updates.  That leads to posts asking "is there any news?".  Which leads to posts "no news is good news" and " obviously with NDA they can't give us news".  I think an email list would help with this.  Then the news will come to us when there is news.  Moreover, if this is a future company this would be an invaluable marketing tool.

Battlechimp

• Boss
« Reply #4625 on: January 01, 2015, 12:24:59 AM »
see thats the point.  Many people are checking and hoping for updates.  That leads to posts asking "is there any news?".  Which leads to posts "no news is good news" and " obviously with NDA they can't give us news".  I think an email list would help with this.  Then the news will come to us when there is news.  Moreover, if this is a future company this would be an invaluable marketing tool.

I stopped checking for updates a long time ago.  The stage they're at, we're not going to be told anything note worthy until the deal is done, good or bad.  I keep looking the forums for the random stuff people talk about in the mean time :)
Some men were born to greatness, others had it thrust upon them.  Me?  I punted. - Col Cranston Snord

Blow things up! Blow things up! Blow things up! Blo... wait, not that!! - Jammers everywhen

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4626 on: January 01, 2015, 04:28:11 AM »
i'll take you up on that bet :D
As the main moderator, I keep a close eye here. You all are generally pretty good, but there's always the occasional ruffled feathers, oversnark, or even outright rageface explosion (very few of those these days, thanks guys and gals and otherwise!). As such I check almost hourly. This is my link to the forums: http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php?action=unread
I see almost literally everything here...if there's been a huge flurry of posts I might skim instead of reading every one, but otherwise I'm like Santa Claus - I'm always watching! Be nice! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Netzahualcoyotl

• Minion
  • <Infinity alum - global Netzahualcoyotl>
« Reply #4627 on: January 01, 2015, 07:10:09 AM »
Happy Christmas and Merry New Year's to all who celebrate, Season's Greetings to the rest! May 2015 yield what we're all [here] looking for.....  ;)
... Atlanteans fled to far corners of the planet to preserve themselves and as much of their science and technology as time would allow...  Atlantean DNA remains among the inhabitants of Earth... and when the strains randomly cross-multiply... a re-combined Atlantean can occasionally result - stronger, faster, more evolved with abilities far beyond those of normal humanity... A being like... Atzlanticus!

Drauger9

• Elite Boss
    • My gaming blog
« Reply #4628 on: January 01, 2015, 08:40:53 AM »
\o/  Happy and Prosperous New Year to all!  \o/

And since it's 2015, I fully expect to see flying cars, hoverboards, power laces, and hydratable pizzas by the end of the year. Somebody get on that!

Add Virtual Reality to that list to. Can you imagine CoH with Virtual Reality? *mind blown*.

I'd have multiple personalities. :(

Cailyn Alaynn

• Elite Boss
  • Never give in.
« Reply #4629 on: January 01, 2015, 09:02:02 AM »
Add Virtual Reality to that list to. Can you imagine CoH with Virtual Reality? *mind blown*.

I'd have multiple personalities. :(

I can imagine some crazy chick considering experimenting with Revival and Oculus Rift.
-looks around innocently-
"Let's get dangerous..."
Lead Developer and Master of Mischief - Revival Project.
Revival website: APR.Pc-Logix.com

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #4630 on: January 01, 2015, 11:36:31 AM »
... considering experimenting with Revival and Oculus Rift.

Just imagine.

InOnePiece

• Minion
« Reply #4631 on: January 01, 2015, 02:19:12 PM »

CrimsonCapacitor

• Captain of the Hard Ship
  • Boss
« Reply #4632 on: January 01, 2015, 05:06:27 PM »
As the main moderator, I keep a close eye here. You all are generally pretty good, but there's always the occasional ruffled feathers, oversnark, or even outright rageface explosion (very few of those these days, thanks guys and gals and otherwise!). As such I check almost hourly. This is my link to the forums: http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php?action=unread
I see almost literally everything here...if there's been a huge flurry of posts I might skim instead of reading every one, but otherwise I'm like Santa Claus - I'm always watching! Be nice! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Dude, oversnark is one of my primary powers.... Don't gimp me!
Beware the mighty faceplant!

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4633 on: January 01, 2015, 06:30:50 PM »
Happy new years everyone.  :)
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Surelle

« Reply #4634 on: January 01, 2015, 08:48:45 PM »
Yeah, happy new years!

Pearl Dragon

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4635 on: January 01, 2015, 09:09:01 PM »

Happy New Year!

Safehouse

• Elite Boss
  • Sometimes it's harder to let go than to hold on.
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #4636 on: January 02, 2015, 02:03:25 PM »
Dude, oversnark is one of my primary powers.... Don't gimp me!

IT'S OP IT MUST BE NERFED NAO.
Name: Safehouse     Origin: Magic
Powers: Energy Blast/Electricity Manipulation/Flame Mastery/Teleportation
Security Level: 50+
Last Seen: Wandering the empty streets of the evacuated Paragon City.

Rejolt

• Elite Boss
  • Infinity Server 2005-2012
« Reply #4637 on: January 03, 2015, 03:04:40 AM »
Just imagine.

My chiropractor hates what coh did to my mouse hand from too much coh/pc mmo play... Now think of doing that to my neck... Ugh.
Rejolt Industries LLC is now a thing. Woo!

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4638 on: January 03, 2015, 03:35:25 AM »
And a Happy New Year to everyone here!

As for checking, I do check here every few days, but I also know that on the day I log into Facebook and see that EVERY CoH Group is at 20+ posts, I'll know there's at last been an update!   :D

Dr. Bad Guy

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4639 on: January 03, 2015, 11:07:31 PM »
I can imagine some crazy chick considering experimenting with Revival and Oculus Rift.
-looks around innocently-

Yes please. I'll have some of that.  Thank you very much.