Author Topic: Which powersets, that you tried, did you really hate.  (Read 11395 times)

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
Re: Which powersets, that you tried, did you really hate.
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2014, 01:03:29 AM »
I tried a Dark Armor set and I didn't like it.  >:(

Ankhammon

• Elite Boss
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2014, 06:57:45 AM »
I tried a Dark Armor set and I didn't like it.  >:(

DA was very difficult for me too until I found Theft of Essence: Chance for +Endurance and put it in Dark Regeneration. Then endurance issues lessened and things got lots better.
My DA/Ice tank was very nice at the tank role and after the ToE, some kb prot, and SOs. He began to be a lot of fun after that.
Cogito, Ergo... eh?

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2014, 02:56:32 AM »
I hated the way toggle tanks burned through endurance even with stamina and end disc.
Maybe I attacked too much.

Winter Fable

• Lieutenant
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2014, 04:07:13 AM »
Dark was really end heavy even io'd but it also could do some amazing things once you had the right build.
That being said I still could not run all my toggles on all the time but you did't really need to.

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2014, 04:15:37 PM »
I almost hate to say it, but Umbral Blast/Umbral Aura.  I had a terrible time doing even the early-game missions with my one and only Warshade.  (I didn't get too much further with my Peacebringer, who was only level 17 or so when the game went down, but at least I never got so fed up that I deleted her)

HEATSTROKE

• Lovin' bein' an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2014, 12:57:57 AM »
 While Dark Armor was somewhat toggle heavy.. attacks always tear through end more than toggles do. I always found it funny that people would blame the toggles.. for example my DA toon running Tough and Weave burns through 1.08 End per second.. but my weakest attack uses the 2.70 end per activation.. when running an attack chain you will burn through end.. the issue is rarely the toggles.. its that normally early on your attacks are not slotted for end reduction.. once you can do that.. then you will use less end..