Author Topic: Big NPC Menu for Icon (or, the MFH)  (Read 100671 times)

Tipsy

• Lieutenant
Re: Big NPC Menu for Icon (or, the MFH)
« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2015, 05:57:33 PM »
Hi there.  I couldn't locate the NPC name for the Ice Controller pet, Jack Frost.  Can anyone reading this that knows this one help me find that?
Also, what I'm really looking for, is the texture name for Ice stuff, like found in Ice Tanks and such.

Answering my own question here.  I dug a little deeper, and, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems every single classic 'Ice' look is actually an animation, not a texture.  I stumbled through tons of NPCs looking for a good alternative when building a costume mash-up, and I finally stumbled upon: Max-sized (player-size) Crystal Beast geometry with the hammer arms of the Sneaky Freakshow, and the texture of the Ice Backpack on it.  It's slightly odd since it's all glow-pulsing, but the result is a glorious and awe-inspiring costume.  I'll be using that in Paragon Chat :)

-Tipsy

Ice cold Killa:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 04:32:33 AM by Tipsycakes »

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2015, 07:10:38 PM »
Jack Frost's costume is 'jack', but you won't find anything useful there. Jack Frost, Animated Stone, Fire Imps, and a number of the other pets all have an empty costume. All of their geometry is created by their attached FX instead, so that it can be tinted / changed with power customization.

NJQuazar

• Underling
« Reply #142 on: February 09, 2017, 09:29:18 AM »
Every time I use this, my characters come out distorted and mostly invisible to people. Can you help me figure this out?