Author Topic: Big NPC Menu for Icon (or, the MFH)  (Read 101176 times)

Tacitala

• Boss
Re: Big NPC Menu for Icon (or, the MFH)
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2013, 06:08:48 PM »
Real life interferes from time to time :)

While continuing my way through the above project (this time putting my heroic demon mastermind, Infernal, Desdemona, and their pets on the dance floor of Pocket D), I spotted that you seem to have left Des and her booty shorts out of the list.

Her main model is 'Signature_Desdemona_01_NoRing' and after she gets Prae. Devore's mask it's 'Signature_Desdemona_NoRing_Mask'. 

I'm not sure how you'll want to file her away- you fight her as both a villain and a hero before she hops gold side. Perhaps without her mask under just the general NPC list and her with the mask under NPCs, Praetorian?

Sorry I keep finding more things to add to the list.  :P Feel free to tell me to knock it off if need be.
"And I, of course, am innocent of all but malice."
- Princess Fiona of Amber

batqueen

• Boss
  • [flap flap]
« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2013, 02:04:30 AM »
I have been re-catagorizing citizens so they're easier to find, no problem to add other stuff. Fighting illness and finding a new car after the old one died last night- now, that makes it more of a fight to finish. But still I slog on. because it's a connection to Paragon, and therefore, my sanity.  :P

GamingGlen

• Boss
« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2013, 09:22:27 AM »
I have been re-catagorizing citizens so they're easier to find, no problem to add other stuff. Fighting illness and finding a new car after the old one died last night- now, that makes it more of a fight to finish. But still I slog on. because it's a connection to Paragon, and therefore, my sanity.  :P

Much appreciate it!   You aren't giving them names now, are you?  (then we will question your sanity)  ;D

batqueen

• Boss
  • [flap flap]
« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2013, 11:30:01 PM »
yes, they've all been getting names but, bad ones  ;D I swear like yosemite sam

Elfin

• Lieutenant
  • Never Fear Elfin Is Here
    • Ken's Super Sci Fi Page
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2013, 05:38:10 AM »
This is really cool finally I can get all my toons together for a group photo shoot. Loving all these pop up menus. Thanks so much. I can't wait to see what more cool things you guys will come up with.

cityofheroessave2

• Underling
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2013, 09:24:18 AM »
I was at Recluse Victory trying to add those robot pets that are missing in the zones. they called Heavy a 2 legged robot for the hero and for Villans a robot spider eather of witch its missing from the popmenu npc command
also the same quesations for FIRSTWARD the giant monster at First Ward its also missing from the popmenu npc command stucture. wjat can be done?
also I haved wondering of creating my own SG base
what the plan on that
I cannot send photos wondering how do I add photos to my comments hear?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 09:29:31 AM by cityofheroessave2 »

batqueen

• Boss
  • [flap flap]
« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2013, 09:03:23 PM »
I was at Recluse Victory trying to add those robot pets that are missing in the zones. they called Heavy a 2 legged robot for the hero and for Villans a robot spider eather of witch its missing from the popmenu npc command
also the same quesations for FIRSTWARD the giant monster at First Ward its also missing from the popmenu npc command stucture. wjat can be done?
also I haved wondering of creating my own SG base
what the plan on that
I cannot send photos wondering how do I add photos to my comments hear?

Well, you can read back through the main Icon thread for some discussions about bases, and how close things are or are not to getting bases. I don't know what is supposed to be in Recluse's Victory, but the robots you may be looking for might be under Vangard, towards the top of the list, or under Arachnos, with some of their spider bots. I couldn't find anything like your descriptions in the quick search of the NPC Base List I did, but I'll look at it again later.

Pengy

• Badge Badger
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2013, 12:24:47 AM »
The First Ward giant monster is called Seed_Hamidon. It doesn't seem to be in the menu.
I think the Heavy for heroes is Longbow>Longbow Various>Freedom Corp Cataphract in the menu.
Not sure about the villain one. Maybe Arachnobot Disruptor Heavy Pet under Mobs.

cityofheroessave2

• Underling
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2013, 06:55:45 AM »
Hi there I will  try to look for SEED HAMIDON is locagted

your right on the money reguarding the The Recluse  Victory zone/ Hero Heavy temp pet
for Villain Mobs A -G >ARACHNOS > ARACHNOBOT > ACACHNOBOT DISRUPTOR HEAVY PET
Well kind sir is too small. try ACACHNOBOT  HEAVY BLASTER !!! this one is far bigger
please check this one out and let me now how it dose for you.
I thank you for your inforamtion

cityofheroessave2

• Underling
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2013, 07:20:06 AM »
Also like to check this out. I know a ton of people are boucing off the walls about NC YOU KNOW WHAT.
when I am about to report this findings
on the chat line
/popmenu npc
then find "MONSTERS"
then
Find AVERTAR OF HAMIDON. for the bad side its not the SEED HAMIDON I am looking for. the Good news is my God! what a monster!
when you see it. you will wish the service is back on I know I like to do a fight off the internet on this one
For Some Strange thing SEED HAMIDON is missing. I am still searching the list. its complicated

[edit: removed a bunch of unrelated rambling ~Agge]
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 10:14:58 AM by Aggelakis »

batqueen

• Boss
  • [flap flap]
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2013, 11:09:11 PM »
Ok, I am working on finishing an update, it should be posted later tonight. Seed of Hamidon and other models will be included. 

batqueen

• Boss
  • [flap flap]
« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2013, 08:27:54 AM »
It's very late, but it's still night, so it still counts. The NPC Menu has been updated, as follows...

Paragon, Rogue Isles, and First Ward have had the citizens re-sorted and categorized by clothing.

The undercover cops were added to Paragon Police, and to Paragon Citizens, Male, Casual, Hawaiian as well. (Gives us 2 more tacky shirted guys.)

Desdemona added to Villains, she started as a mastermind, after all.
Desdemona with mask added to Praetorian NPC's.

Beholder, Calvin Scott and Calvin Scott Praetorian given right models.

Seed of Hamidon was added to Devouring Earth, Hamidon, and to Giant Monsters list. It's not only huge, it's noisy, and you can hear it from a long ways away in Atlas.  truly a monster.

Download updated version from here...
https://app.box.com/s/y4v3ofnfcwv3vifrn6ja

GamingGlen

• Boss
« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2013, 10:42:53 AM »
I'm getting the same menus as before. I don't see any new options with descriptions for civilians.

batqueen

• Boss
  • [flap flap]
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2013, 03:33:22 AM »
I'm mystified, I just downloaded a copy, checked it, and the changes are there. Maybe try deleting the old one, and installing again.  :o

(edit) another possibility is that you're looking at Praetorian citizens. those haven't been categorized yet. only Paragon and First ward have been done.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 04:45:07 AM by batqueen »

GamingGlen

• Boss
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2013, 07:57:58 AM »
My bad.  I moved the files, ICON 1.71 and the 3 .MNU files I downloaded, from the default download folder into the main COH folder, forgetting to continue to move the .MNU files to the proper sub-folder.  It works now.  Thanks.

batqueen

• Boss
  • [flap flap]
« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2013, 06:43:41 PM »
 ;D whew! it wasn't something i did, lol

gypsyav

• Boss
« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2013, 04:55:01 PM »
This looks great!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Imagination is the seed of intelligence. Nourish it and watch it grow.

MaidMercury

• Elite Boss
« Reply #117 on: December 23, 2013, 06:18:36 AM »
I only have a data folder in my CoH folder.

I don't see sub-folders: \data\texts\English\menus

do I need to create them,
then store maps.mnu, mapslegacy.mnu, time, mpc?

as of now, I hit F1 and see pop up: enter map

Pengy

• Badge Badger
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #118 on: December 23, 2013, 12:43:49 PM »
I only have a data folder in my CoH folder.

I don't see sub-folders: \data\texts\English\menus

do I need to create them,
then store maps.mnu, mapslegacy.mnu, time, mpc?

as of now, I hit F1 and see pop up: enter map
Yes, create the sub-folders. After you get the menu(s) in place you can use /popmenu maps or bind that to a key or follow any of the instructions given in the thread to make the menu appear.

HeatSpike1

• Boss
  • CoH Global: @HeatSpike1
« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2014, 09:54:53 PM »
Is it possible to make npcs and vehicles move? The option in the pop menu to get them to move just has them move in place.