Author Topic: Unable to log into Titan main site  (Read 3162 times)

BitLoadR

• Lieutenant
  • <F6> <F6> <F6> ...
Unable to log into Titan main site
« on: June 14, 2013, 06:10:12 PM »
I can log in on Titan Forums, CiT, CoH Faces, but the main site won't accept the same credentials.

Why?
playing on Reunion as Star Jewel, Emberflair, Lumitia, Novaspark, Dawnshade, Mystfure, Ion Blaze, Heatstrike, more...

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
Re: Unable to log into Titan main site
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 09:04:17 PM »
CIT, Faces, and the main site all authenticate against the same database so if you can log into one you should be able to log into them all. Usually when this happens it's due to cookie issues. Try clearing your cache and cookies and see if that fixes it.

BitLoadR

• Lieutenant
  • <F6> <F6> <F6> ...
Re: Unable to log into Titan main site
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 06:12:31 PM »
CIT, Faces, and the main site all authenticate against the same database so if you can log into one you should be able to log into them all. Usually when this happens it's due to cookie issues. Try clearing your cache and cookies and see if that fixes it.

I just facepalm-slap-kick-knifethruchest-bullittohead-ed myself. I'm a frick'n ICT Support desk agent and clearing cookies is one of the first things we try when one of our customers says that he can't log in to a site...

...it worked. I can log in again...

Okay, I'm gonna sit in a corner and weep for an hour or so feeling ashamed...
playing on Reunion as Star Jewel, Emberflair, Lumitia, Novaspark, Dawnshade, Mystfure, Ion Blaze, Heatstrike, more...