Author Topic: MP4 previews for ALL THE MOVS!  (Read 44166 times)

mikoroshi

• Boss
  • Author, Owner of Dogs
    • My Twitter
Re: MP4 previews for ALL THE MOVS!
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2012, 08:53:23 AM »
(I think a random, currently unnamed tech guy in my novel is going to be named Leandro.  And unlike most of the characters, he gets to live!)
If you see me posting here, you need to tell me to stop it and get back to writing.

Leandro

• Elite Boss
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2012, 06:21:36 PM »
(I think a random, currently unnamed tech guy in my novel is going to be named Leandro.  And unlike most of the characters, he gets to live!)

Be wary of that character, anyone called Leandro is bound to be at least a little insane.

Michiyo

• Titan Staff
  • Lieutenant
    • SGSpaces
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2012, 05:15:33 AM »
Loading it up on my Seed Box with CoH Windows/CoH Mac Client.  Maybe my provider won't kill me :/ :D

Ice Trix

• Boss
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2013, 08:17:31 AM »
Torrent of ALL THE MOVS! now available for those who want to download it this way:

http://www.leandro.cox-supergroups.com/movs.torrent

I'm the only seed for now, so prepare for slowness until others join in. It's 8.75GB.
Thanks for making it, I'll keeping it seeding too.

*) If, once you were done downloading files from my Dropbox, you MOVED them away, you automatically deleted them for everybody else who was trying to download them from my Dropbox. Three people who shall remain nameless did that, and that's why, if you were on my Dropbox, I can't guarantee you have all the files, even though I put all of them in it.
I hope you knew about Dropboxs excellent undelete function.

saipaman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2016, 02:33:02 AM »
If anyone still has the movs.torrent file, can you send it to me or put it someplace I can get it?

I have the files but a system failure caused me to lose the torrent file.