Author Topic: Protector Card Exchange List Represent  (Read 13052 times)

Lant

• Underling
Re: Protector Card Exchange List Represent
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2012, 07:49:28 AM »
So far, I have cards from the Kirks, Cali, PA, Florida, and Canada...And I am waiting till xmas to open them...so I have at least something under the tree I have no idea what they might be...

rlp122

• Underling
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2012, 10:56:31 PM »
I got my cards addressed and posted today and they will go into the mail tomorrow.  Since I am running a bit late, here's something from Christmas of 2010 for you all.

Zekiran

• Lieutenant
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2012, 11:18:35 PM »
Yeah mine will hopefully go out tomorrow, but I found my 2009 one!

Golden Ace

• Boss
  • Moon Zone Damn it!
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2012, 01:35:03 AM »
I got my cards addressed and posted today and they will go into the mail tomorrow.  Since I am running a bit late, here's something from Christmas of 2010 for you all.

Woot! 

Hmm

last time I got a card from you all my poison sniffing dogs died.  A terrible coincidence I'm sure.

Golden Ace

• Boss
  • Moon Zone Damn it!
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2012, 10:12:38 PM »
another Card.  This one is from Terranova or something like that.

I liked that show.

Thanks for the card Archiviste!  Very festive.  Love it, love how you put all your heroes in it.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 11:48:11 PM by Golden Ace »

Zekiran

• Lieutenant
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2012, 10:20:00 PM »
Mine have gone out today, with gorgeous stamps I have to say. Those Canadian ones get birds of prey, cool.

Vyx

• Minion
  • @StormVyxen and or Vyx
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2012, 03:14:45 AM »
The Canadians have invaded my mailbox! I can add Lant to my wall of cards, same with WoodNimph, Saint & Snowkitty. Stale & Cass, Archviste, and Taalan.
Huron: "...with Coffee primary / Attitude secondary"
Charnage: "Please. Think of the poor, defenseless desks."
Mentalshock: "Apocalypse has been canceled due to lack of interest."

"The Babylon Project was our last, best hope for peace. She failed... In the year of the Praetorian War, she became something greater... our last, best hope for victory."

Zekiran

• Lieutenant
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2012, 03:31:56 AM »
Yeah I just got Woodnimph's (SO CUTE!!! its on top of my monitor hahah!), Snowkitty/Saint's, and Arch's today. :D

scottlyn@mail.com

• Underling
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2012, 09:53:38 AM »
I got WoodNimphs and Archs cards today. :)
@Tiggy

Woodnimph

• Underling
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2012, 01:52:16 PM »
Yea! So glad my cards are making it to y'all's mailboxes. I know I received Snowkitty's and Saint's card this morning. I'll have to take a look at my "wall-o-cards" to get the names of the rest. I absolutely LOVE the fact that I have a "wall-o-cards". I may even have to take a pic and post to FB.  :D

Zekiran

• Lieutenant
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2012, 10:32:41 PM »
Yea! So glad my cards are making it to y'all's mailboxes. I know I received Snowkitty's and Saint's card this morning. I'll have to take a look at my "wall-o-cards" to get the names of the rest. I absolutely LOVE the fact that I have a "wall-o-cards". I may even have to take a pic and post to FB.  :D

I think I will too, only after a few more days. Some days it seems like my mail carrier is having a derp moment, but then I get like 3 cards at once hehe. Fair warning on mine, they're generic but I tried to get the right look and feel (there are 4 designs lol) to each on the list.

Mentalshock

• Boss
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2012, 11:49:05 PM »
As a note:  My cards may be delayed until AFTER Christmas, given that I'm not finished signing them and sending them out yet due to a rather hectic schedule.   Considering I didn't get the bulk of the ones sent to me until early March last year due to moving home, I hope you can forgive any necessary delays.

Edit:  And I honestly forgot I sent out an E-card already just in case this happened.  *facepalm*

rlp122

• Underling
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2012, 03:27:50 AM »
Day before yesterday was a flurry of cards.  There were some from Canada and several from here in the States.  Sorry, but I don't have them in front of me to mention whose they were right now.  It is late and I have to be up very early tomorrow to go get my foot operated on.  Some sort of tear in the Plantar Plate or something like that.  Good news is it is supposed to be done in like twenty minutes.  Of course it will take six hours at the surgery center regardless of how much time I spend in the back.  :)

Zekiran

• Lieutenant
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2012, 05:09:09 AM »
Ugh yeah I saw that on fb. :/ Well good luck to you, I hope it all goes smoothly.

And LOL@ Mental, dude, yeh that's... that's kind of why we love you. :)

kult666

• Underling
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2012, 05:16:38 AM »
I bought $27 worth of stamps today! Lol! All sent in one big pile! I have gotten a ton of cards! There were 5 in the mail today. I giggled so much when GAs sprang to life! Very cool. Ny's was one of the first I got -even if I can't appreciate the subject matter it made me lol cause its so him!

-kult

Vyx

• Minion
  • @StormVyxen and or Vyx
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2012, 05:33:25 AM »
I bought $27 worth of stamps today! Lol! All sent in one big pile! I have gotten a ton of cards! There were 5 in the mail today. I giggled so much when GAs sprang to life! Very cool. Ny's was one of the first I got -even if I can't appreciate the subject matter it made me lol cause its so him!

-kult

It is so him, and he picks really good cards.
Huron: "...with Coffee primary / Attitude secondary"
Charnage: "Please. Think of the poor, defenseless desks."
Mentalshock: "Apocalypse has been canceled due to lack of interest."

"The Babylon Project was our last, best hope for peace. She failed... In the year of the Praetorian War, she became something greater... our last, best hope for victory."

scottlyn@mail.com

• Underling
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2012, 10:54:33 AM »
Well my cards will likely go out on Saturday, which is before Christmas, but you will receive them after, sorry but life has been hectic. :-\
@Tiggy

Golden Ace

• Boss
  • Moon Zone Damn it!
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2012, 11:22:21 AM »
Well my cards will likely go out on Saturday, which is before Christmas, but you will receive them after, sorry but life has been hectic. :-\

*Hugs*

No worries!  Looking forward to getting your card Tiggy!!  ;D

scottlyn@mail.com

• Underling
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2012, 12:32:42 PM »
Got Hypers card today. *hums won't you be my neighbor* ;D
@Tiggy

Laylarei

• Underling
    • My Deviant Art Page
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2012, 02:35:53 PM »

Layla doll is trying to show Frankie ( girl with green hair) her card from Ny. But megumi ( red hair) rushes in to try and cover Frankie's eyes because she's too young for that XD

Ny's card makes me giggle so much.

I am loving all my cards so far!