Author Topic: Protector Card Exchange List Represent  (Read 13056 times)

Woodnimph

• Underling
Re: Protector Card Exchange List Represent
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2012, 01:10:26 PM »
Oh my gosh! I received the card from Golden Ace this morning. I nearly cried. Though I did get to share my characters, their stories and the game experience with my kids while I took them to school. What tore me up the most is when each of them asked if they could play the game with me. I had to remind them that the game is closed now, but that we are still holding out hope for the community to recreate it.

Such a lovely card GA. So many memories!

Laylarei

• Underling
    • My Deviant Art Page
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2012, 10:03:32 PM »
yay for xmas cards! Its really nice getting all these cards right now because i'm really sick with a bad cold/flu.. so its kinda like get well cards to me XD I have gotten Golden's... Ny ( YAY for sexy santa!) .. Vyx.. Yeti - which btw i want to make those yeti finger puppets that are on the card hehe... lant  and Llydia.. oh and two e-cards. I know xmas isnt here yet but Vyx if you want to do this next year also I'm up for it!

i would kissy kissy you guys but i dont want to spread my germs :P

snowkitty

• Underling
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2012, 12:49:25 AM »
This is a lot of fun!  We've gotten Yeti's, Vyx's, Layla's and Golden Aces so far :D  Loving them :)

Golden Ace

• Boss
  • Moon Zone Damn it!
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2012, 01:01:03 AM »
GOT ANOTHER CARD TODAY!!!  ;D

It's from New Joisey

hold on while I open it.

COOL!  Thanks for the Card Lant!

Oh and I got stalemate and cassiopea ecard last night!  Loved it!  thanks!

yay for xmas cards! Its really nice getting all these cards right now because i'm really sick with a bad cold/flu.. so its kinda like get well cards to me XD I have gotten Golden's... Ny ( YAY for sexy santa!) .. Vyx.. Yeti - which btw i want to make those yeti finger puppets that are on the card hehe... lant  and Llydia.. oh and two e-cards. I know xmas isnt here yet but Vyx if you want to do this next year also I'm up for it!

Laylarei!  My card has magical curing properties.  Just lick any surface of the card and presto!  You'll stop sniffling, sneezing, your temperature will go down. No more watery eyes and no more worries!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 03:23:37 AM by Golden Ace »

Golden Ace

• Boss
  • Moon Zone Damn it!
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2012, 01:03:49 AM »
Such a lovely card GA. So many memories!

wasn't really happy with it, I changed computers a few months back then my son reformatted the old one while I was at work... lost all my programs, pictures, and emails...

Grrr  wanted to kill him.

So had to get most of those pictures from the internet.  *sigh*

Taalan

• Underling
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2012, 01:15:35 AM »
I just got the amazing gift/card from the Kirks, it's wonderful, thank you. =D

I was only able to send out a few physical cards as well, to those that don't receive one I can only wish you a happy solstice and whatever holiday you're celebrating. Just remember, we are heroes, now and always.

Taalan aka Shane

Golden Ace

• Boss
  • Moon Zone Damn it!
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2012, 01:19:16 AM »
I just got the amazing gift/card from the Kirks, it's wonderful, thank you. =D

I was only able to send out a few physical cards as well, to those that don't receive one I can only wish you a happy solstice and whatever holiday you're celebrating. Just remember, we are heroes, now and always.

Taalan aka Shane

Most welcome Taalan!  I hope you enjoyed it.

Vyx

• Minion
  • @StormVyxen and or Vyx
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2012, 01:40:13 AM »

Layla -

When next year rolls around and there's still interest, I'd be up for hosting this again.
Huron: "...with Coffee primary / Attitude secondary"
Charnage: "Please. Think of the poor, defenseless desks."
Mentalshock: "Apocalypse has been canceled due to lack of interest."

"The Babylon Project was our last, best hope for peace. She failed... In the year of the Praetorian War, she became something greater... our last, best hope for victory."

Vyx

• Minion
  • @StormVyxen and or Vyx
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2012, 02:28:11 AM »
This is a lot of fun!  We've gotten Yeti's, Vyx's, Layla's and Golden Aces so far :D  Loving them :)

A Snowkitty has appeared :)

I received GA's card today, and I may have gotten a bit mistyeyed. I ain't telling though! :)
Huron: "...with Coffee primary / Attitude secondary"
Charnage: "Please. Think of the poor, defenseless desks."
Mentalshock: "Apocalypse has been canceled due to lack of interest."

"The Babylon Project was our last, best hope for peace. She failed... In the year of the Praetorian War, she became something greater... our last, best hope for victory."

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2012, 08:13:23 AM »
I still love this old image from a while back...

Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

Mentalshock

• Boss
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2012, 09:13:02 AM »

I got your card today, though addressing it without my first name could be confusing.... since you know, I have a twin who'd love a CoH card.

scottlyn@mail.com

• Underling
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2012, 11:49:29 AM »
Got Golden Aces card, loved it and the little Ninja inside it; to bad it won't come out and play with the cats.  :P  Plan on adressing cards this weekend, not sure when they will hit the mail box....
@Tiggy

snowkitty

• Underling
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2012, 12:54:00 PM »
*waves at Vyx*

Sorry Mental.  The last big batch of cards that I wrote were thank you cards to Saint and my wedding and you don't put first names on those lol.  To be fair I made sure the card was very obvious inside as to whom it was addressed to.  So don't let him steal it :D

Zekiran

• Lieutenant
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2012, 06:28:11 PM »
Hey speaking of that, I don't know if I ever saw any photos? :) You guys are just one of the bunch of couples I know of that tied the knot and had such an in-game presence, y'know!

snowkitty

• Underling
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2012, 02:47:05 AM »
Well you have me on facebook Zek, so you can always go through the photo albums :)  Wedding Pictures from Irwin are the ones we got from Saint's dad. 

Got Taalan's and Archiviste's today.  Loved them both, though Taalan, your sticker on the back made our eyes leak a bit ^^

Zekiran

• Lieutenant
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2012, 03:28:08 AM »
I got Lant's (GLITTER!!) and GA's today... GAs is now up on the tree where it belongs, my only ornament since all my others are in storage.

Golden Ace

• Boss
  • Moon Zone Damn it!
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2012, 03:44:26 AM »
I got Lant's (GLITTER!!) and GA's today... GAs is now up on the tree where it belongs, my only ornament since all my others are in storage.

That's what I forgot.  String.  had not occurred to me in years to do that.

scottlyn@mail.com

• Underling
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2012, 05:46:38 AM »
I got Lants and Snowkitty/Saints card today. :)
@Tiggy

Zekiran

• Lieutenant
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2012, 10:39:08 PM »
Just got Taal's and Cass/Stale's :)

I'm the only one in the house getting cards, which is awesome... kinda sad in a way but hey - you guys are the only people I've ever sent cards TO let alone gotten any FROM. Like, ever. In my life. I'll be sending mine out probably monday since now I have some cash and will be able to do that in a bunch at the post office.

Golden Ace

• Boss
  • Moon Zone Damn it!
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2012, 11:04:53 PM »
ATTACK OF THE CANADIANS

I received two pieces of mail today both originating from the unknown and hostile wilderness that lies beyond our norther border.  English appears not to be their language of use in the wilds of the great white north, the return address's were a dead giveaway.  They end with strange runic symbols and meaningless gibberish with way too many vowels instead of cities, states, and zip codes.  although one of them tried to fool the post office by putting an English name on it, but the Post office was on to their wilderness tricks and wrote C A N A D A at the end of the address.  YOU HEAR THAT YOU NORTHERN FIENDS?!  YOU CAN'T FOOL THE UNITED STATES POST OFFICE!

Snowkitty and Saint, thank you for the card (I always pictured saint with more hair, or maybe a hat...). Love your pets, a cat and a raccoon? Awesome!

Stalemate and Cassiopea, I too was proud to protect paragon along side of you both.  Thank you for the card.