Author Topic: Anyone Playing Guild Wars 2?  (Read 36639 times)

Adelante

• Boss
Re: Anyone Playing Guild Wars 2?
« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2013, 05:32:07 PM »
If people wanna group up, let me know.  I'm still on Devona's Rest and I guest on Dragonbrand where most of my guild went.  That leaves me another server to guest on.

Peregrine Falcon

• Lieutenant
« Reply #121 on: February 19, 2013, 05:22:40 PM »
My friends and I still play Guild Wars 2, but it seems that our fellow City of Heroes players in the guild we joined do not.  :'(

We've been having fun with some of the jumping puzzles and we're getting ready to start trying out the dungeons again.

If anyone here still plays let me know. We'd love to guest on your server, or vice versa, for some GW2 fun!  ;D
Paragon City refugee - "We're heroes, it's what we do."

DCrepesit

• Underling
« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2013, 07:31:55 PM »
I stopped playing GW2 for some time because the zones outside of starter were empty and it got repetitive.

If anyone wants to team my username is willywonka.3810

I'm not gonna go in depth as to how I got that username.. simple flaw with overlapping of two accounts that never got fixed.  It's a joy of having a younger female sibling..
Decrepit Birth, Symbiotic in Theory, Bring Me Pizza Rolls

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
« Reply #123 on: February 19, 2013, 07:57:47 PM »
My friends and I still play Guild Wars 2, but it seems that our fellow City of Heroes players in the guild we joined do not.  :'(

We've been having fun with some of the jumping puzzles and we're getting ready to start trying out the dungeons again.

If anyone here still plays let me know. We'd love to guest on your server, or vice versa, for some GW2 fun!  ;D

You are a member of Heroes of Paragon [COH] or another former CoH guild?  I had a blast last weekend with the guild.  My problem is right now I'm still focused on exploration and doing the daily in the very limited time I have playing so joining in on reindeer games with the rest of the guild is a tad problematic.
Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot

Peregrine Falcon

• Lieutenant
« Reply #124 on: February 19, 2013, 10:13:59 PM »
No. I just realized that I forgot to include in my last post, but we're in Despari's DUSK guild on the Gate of Madness server.

We should be on tonight. I'm Peregrine Falcon there too. We should be in game tonight around 7pm Pacific. I'll see if I can message you guys and/or add you to my friends list then.

Heroette

• Elite Boss
  • Penelope Pistol lives forever in my heart.
« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2013, 10:45:14 PM »
I am still playing GW2 and am enjoying it.  I have a lvl 45 Elementalist.  I really like the dual daggers and earth combo.  I am still soloing and exploring all the zones.  So much to see.

Adelante

• Boss
« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2013, 06:45:05 AM »
I'm still playing and I'm perfectly happy to run around with some fellow CoHers.  I'm on Devona's Rest but I'm happy to guest anywhere.

Lolliad

• Underling
« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2013, 02:46:08 PM »
On Devona's rest myself.

Account name is Lolliad, I'd be proud to join the COH guild  :)

Dispari

• Underling
« Reply #128 on: March 01, 2013, 02:50:37 PM »

It's been weird. We were playing hardcore up until my girlfriend and I moved. We had 6+ people who would be on daily and were doing dungeons at least once a week. We got to the point where we had to do more than one a week because we had too many people for a single run.

After we moved, it seemed like nobody was on. That's about when you guys joined. I had taken time off due to the move, but now our regular leader and some of the others haven't been on. Since you guys joined I've tried to be online a couple times a week, but nobody is ever on when I am.

Sad times. :-[

Heroette

• Elite Boss
« Reply #129 on: March 01, 2013, 05:08:31 PM »
I still play every day but with the way the game is set up, its just not the same with teaming as it was in COH.  I am perfectly happy just soloing everything.  Maybe when I have a lvl 80 I will want to team more.  It seems the higher zones are more empty than the lower zones but maybe everyone starts going to the charr, asura, norm, etc. zones when they hit the 40's, where I am.

Ampithere

• Elite Boss
« Reply #130 on: March 01, 2013, 09:54:24 PM »
I'm on frequently, but not in a guild. I need to find a decent PvE/WvW guild though, especially with the guild missions. I can never find a team for a dungeon, but I need to run them all. I've enjoyed the 2-3 story modes I actually got to run. I'm on Sea of Sorrows, but can guest or transfer to another world.
@Rorn

Most recently active as Blue Baron

Guardian Server

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
« Reply #131 on: March 01, 2013, 11:30:36 PM »
I'm on frequently, but not in a guild. I need to find a decent PvE/WvW guild though, especially with the guild missions. I can never find a team for a dungeon, but I need to run them all. I've enjoyed the 2-3 story modes I actually got to run. I'm on Sea of Sorrows, but can guest or transfer to another world.

I'm on Jade Quarry (shakes fist at SoS).   >:(

I got killed by you guys like a dozen times last night trying to run you off our home area (and complete the map for the bonus).  At least you weren't a member of the guild that goes by the tag [SEXY].

Peregrine Falcon

• Lieutenant
« Reply #132 on: March 04, 2013, 11:55:26 PM »
Since you guys joined I've tried to be online a couple times a week, but nobody is ever on when I am.
We play every Monday and Friday night, roughly 6PM to 10PM Pacific. And we often play on Wednesdays and Saturdays, same time frame.

Hoping to see you guys back on! :D

UruzSix

• Lieutenant
« Reply #133 on: March 06, 2013, 05:40:02 PM »
I'm starting to feel the GW2 itch again, I'm not sure just how many of my SGmates are still around Tarnished Coast though. Is anyone else there?

Golden Ace

• Boss
  • Moon Zone Damn it!
« Reply #134 on: March 06, 2013, 06:24:56 PM »
I'm starting to feel the GW2 itch again, I'm not sure just how many of my SGmates are still around Tarnished Coast though. Is anyone else there?

I'm on tarnished coast.

But have not played in a while.  kind of lost interest just before Christmas.

UruzSix

• Lieutenant
« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2013, 05:57:12 PM »
I had an idea for an RP character so I rolled a human mesmer on Varnished Toast. I should've rolled one sooner, this class has got potential.

... Note to self: Bring up the cloning/illusion system to the MWM folks.

Peregrine Falcon

• Lieutenant
« Reply #136 on: March 29, 2013, 05:33:05 AM »
Guild Wars 2 is now offering free server transfers until April 1st.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/free-transfers-to-medium-populations-worlds/

Now you still only get one per week so if you transfer for free you won't get a transfer back for free. If you'd like to join us on Gate of Madness server though I can get you into a big guild which has a ton of active members. And my friends and I are still on almost every night from roughly 6pm to 9pm Pacific.

Heroette

• Elite Boss
« Reply #137 on: April 01, 2013, 02:41:08 PM »
So, has anyone tried the adventure box yet?  I did it on "infantile" mode and made it to the end but didn't know what to do then.  Then I died and didn't have enough baubles to continute.  And boy, those chests are hard to kill everything if you get those monkeys.  I am going to try again in the lower zones where there are more people around to help kill them.  Oh, and I like the retro look and music.

Maressa

• Boss
« Reply #138 on: April 01, 2013, 06:33:17 PM »
I did a run through the box last night, first as a full group then solo in infantile mode. So much fun! But you really have to be into jumping puzzles and quick on your feet. The chests out in the world are kicking my face in! Not something to solo. All in all though, great fun, I need that backpack. And hopefully the promise of more weapon skins will come true. I needs me some guns!

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
« Reply #139 on: April 01, 2013, 08:02:21 PM »
I did a run through the box last night, first as a full group then solo in infantile mode. So much fun! But you really have to be into jumping puzzles and quick on your feet. The chests out in the world are kicking my face in! Not something to solo. All in all though, great fun, I need that backpack. And hopefully the promise of more weapon skins will come true. I needs me some guns!

I didn't have much of a problem with the frogs but the monkeys were a pain in the butt.  My current MO is to pull them into groups of critters that are ambivalent toward me so they help me wear them down.