Author Topic: Update?  (Read 60995 times)

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: Update?
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2009, 11:00:20 PM »
lol, wow, missed that typo. Yea I did. Now I can't edit it or your joke post will lose it's funny. :(
~Steinerd

Catharctic

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2009, 08:33:19 PM »
That's not the only typo you missed, but I won't point them out.

You're welcome.

tunch

• Underling
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2009, 03:04:15 PM »
i cant stop myself asking this but , how long will we have to wait for the neeeeeew designer? :D is there any way that we can help you steiner? or is it only some programming issues that keeps you busy?

I myself help you as much as i can with testing and veryfying infos , and im sure there are many more that wants to help you.. just ask if you need anything! :)

thnx for all your work , and i just have to say that we cant wait any longer :)

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2009, 04:22:58 PM »
I know I know, it's hard on everyone, but it's more or less getting the time to do it...

Alright, I have 3 cans of RedBull and a whole day open to do this so, I will finish MxD and not move onto another project until it's ready.
~Steinerd

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2009, 04:54:55 PM »
I know I know, it's hard on everyone, but it's more or less getting the time to do it...

Alright, I have 3 cans of RedBull and a whole day open to do this so, I will finish MxD and not move onto another project until it's ready.
HA!

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2009, 05:30:35 PM »
ya ya, I'm a scatter brain, it's obvious... but when I got focused I'm... "I'm the Juggernaut <censored>".

(I'm on can 2 already, and 1/2 way done... I think )
~Steinerd

Catharctic

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2009, 06:34:36 PM »
Everyone brace yourselves for your Mids update to delete your hard drive.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2009, 06:45:52 PM »
I laughed.    :D
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2009, 08:19:50 PM »
LOL, thanks Cath...just reminded me I need to back mine up anyway...

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2009, 09:50:10 PM »
you guys are dicks... :(

I'm not messin' with the code yet, Just getting a usable up-to-date version done and out, having some trouble getting the images to cooperate.
~Steinerd

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2009, 10:54:26 PM »
Aw, we love ya Steiner.  *noogie*
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Prez

• Underling
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2009, 12:07:40 AM »
I'm not messin' with the code yet, Just getting a usable up-to-date version done and out, having some trouble getting the images to cooperate.

As long as we can get an updated version with the power sets done, I'd be happy.

Thank you for taking time to work on this!!!!!!!

+)

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Progress: 85%
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 03:15:48 PM »
Ok, I got all the numbers up-to-date, now it's just the manual job of updating the enhancements with the 50 sum new enhancements from i14.

The only issue I'm having trouble with right now is that I'm a perfectionist and the images aren't displaying properly. I've consulted with Mids and he will let me know what's up.

If all goes to plan there should be a new MxD version available by Friday at the latest, as I'm not working on anything else until it's done.
~Steinerd

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2009, 05:16:37 PM »
Out of curiosity, is there an easy way to update RedTomax with the new data you're using for Mids? Probably not, since RedTomax is from spreadsheets IIRC, and Mids' data is totally different setup...but I really like the Power Quantification pages.

[/threadjack]
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2009, 05:20:16 PM »
Out of curiosity, is there an easy way to update RedTomax with the new data you're using for Mids? Probably not, since RedTomax is from spreadsheets IIRC, and Mids' data is totally different setup...but I really like the Power Quantification pages.

[/threadjack]
RT is still on his own server, and as far as I know, he's the only one that can update it.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2009, 05:33:20 PM »
I was going to send you a PM, Agg, but it was blocked.   :gonk:
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2009, 06:06:47 PM »
I was going to send you a PM, Agg, but it was blocked.   :gonk:
Errr, weird, it had an asterisk in the PM settings, which I never did... uhhh, well, I deleted it and should be able to get PMs now o.O
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

tunch

• Underling
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2009, 08:42:54 PM »
yay! thnx for the hard work steiner! and its better to start on work for i16 as you will have lots of skill swapping through vills and heroes!

cant wait for the next mids , thanx again!

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2009, 11:09:35 PM »
Oh wow... I just realized that..... oh... oh wow... I'm going to be a busy mofo in the up coming months, lol.
~Steinerd

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2009, 02:29:32 AM »
yay! thnx for the hard work steiner! and its better to start on work for i16 as you will have lots of skill swapping through vills and heroes!
Issue 16 is NOT Going Rogue.

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal