Author Topic: And the mask comes off.  (Read 1749776 times)

pinballdave

• Elite Boss
  • I am the player formerly known as Psylenz
Re: And the mask comes off.
« Reply #6080 on: September 20, 2015, 01:04:28 PM »
Alot of post... i skipped to the very last , just to asked, are we getting coh back or what?  ;D ;) Please someone give it to me straight and short. ;D

They added Nexon negotiations have complicated matters. It has been stated that negotiations  progress, but slowly.

darkgob

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6081 on: September 20, 2015, 07:06:00 PM »
They added Nexon negotiations have complicated matters. It has been stated that negotiations  progress, but slowly.

But I want it NOWWWWWWW

*pouts*  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :gonk:

starrspeed

• Underling
« Reply #6082 on: September 20, 2015, 09:06:33 PM »
a little hope to be able to see atlas park once again is more than i could hope for keep up the fight!!!

momenteum

• Underling
« Reply #6083 on: September 20, 2015, 11:43:58 PM »
Indeed! Thank you this news Long may we fight!

RGladden

• Boss
« Reply #6084 on: September 21, 2015, 05:15:53 PM »
But I want it NOWWWWWWW

*pouts*  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :gonk:

I've already tried that Dark.  It doesn't work.... :(

RGladden

• Boss
« Reply #6085 on: September 21, 2015, 05:42:25 PM »
Maybe it's time for the direct approach:

"Awright!~Listen up you lot!  It only took God seven days to create the world!  And ya'll can't complete a game of "Let's Make a Deal" in 900?  GET WITH THE PROGRAM!  DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!"

Is that over the top?

hurple

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6086 on: September 21, 2015, 06:31:49 PM »

"Awright!~Listen up you lot!  It only took God seven days to create the world!  And ya'll can't complete a game of "Let's Make a Deal" in 900?  GET WITH THE PROGRAM!  DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!"

Is that over the top?

I want the game up and running by the end of 2015, or the puppy gets it.

Maybe that?

RGladden

• Boss
« Reply #6087 on: September 21, 2015, 06:35:50 PM »

Maybe that?

Oh that's good!  GOOD!

MM3squints

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6088 on: September 21, 2015, 06:52:10 PM »

Maybe that?

That reminds me the time when Australia's Minister for Agriculture and Water, Barnaby Joyce threatened to euthanize Johnny Depp dogs unless he removed them from Australia and gave them a countdown kill clock. Long story short, the last tweet Barnaby Jones was "Dogs gone."

Arcana

• Sultaness of Stats
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6089 on: September 21, 2015, 07:09:48 PM »

"Awright!~Listen up you lot!  It only took God seven days to create the world!  And ya'll can't complete a game of "Let's Make a Deal" in 900?  GET WITH THE PROGRAM!  DON'T MAKE ME SEND JOSHEX OVER THERE!"

Is that over the top?

Fixed.

Nyx Nought Nothing

• New Efforts # 11,000!
  • Elite Boss
  • Ha!
« Reply #6090 on: September 21, 2015, 11:03:39 PM »
Fixed.
Ow. i think that just broke something inside of me.
So far so good. Onward and upward!

Lord Nightmare

• Minion
« Reply #6091 on: September 22, 2015, 03:30:06 AM »

Maybe that?

It's not really evil. It's semi-evil. Quasi-evil. The margarine of evil. The Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough.

Now what you CAN do is..

"For every day this isn't up, a random city gets X-Lax dumped in its water supply. Sure, it could be a small town. But it could also be a major city. Think of the backups, Mr. President.. think of the jams.."

hejtmane

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6092 on: September 22, 2015, 03:37:07 AM »

Surelle

« Reply #6093 on: September 22, 2015, 03:17:45 PM »

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6094 on: September 22, 2015, 05:45:33 PM »
In other news, people in the facebook pages are unhappy there has been no word for a year now and are crying for answers again *sigh*.

Edit: Of course, it has been nearly another year since the announcement of the shutdown, is there any chance for any word that wouldn't break an NDA?  People could use some hope for something.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 06:05:19 PM by LaughingAlex »
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

MM3squints

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6095 on: September 22, 2015, 06:08:56 PM »
In other news, people in the facebook pages are unhappy there has been no word for a year now and are crying for answers again *sigh*.

Edit: Of course, it has been nearly another year since the announcement of the shutdown, is there any chance for any word that wouldn't break an NDA?  People could use some hope for something.

Probably not, I think most of NC Soft resources is getting ready for F2P Wildstar, working on F2P Guildwars 2 and the launch of Boob and Soul in Q1 2016

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6096 on: September 22, 2015, 06:15:05 PM »
is there any chance for any word that wouldn't break an NDA?
No.

An NDA is an NDA. They can't talk about being in an NDA, they can't talk about not being in an NDA, they can't talk about anything to do with the NDA.

"Work is ongoing" is pretty much all they can say in regards to anything. Please stop asking. The answer doesn't change.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Brigadine

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6097 on: September 22, 2015, 06:44:17 PM »
No.

An NDA is an NDA. They can't talk about being in an NDA, they can't talk about not being in an NDA, they can't talk about anything to do with the NDA.

"Work is ongoing" is pretty much all they can say in regards to anything. Please stop asking. The answer doesn't change.
Fight club... oh wait.

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6098 on: September 22, 2015, 06:47:22 PM »
No.

Well what is going to be done about the face book guys then?  They are starting to spread rumors that the talks had failed and no one is saying anything.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Zombie Hustler

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6099 on: September 22, 2015, 06:54:45 PM »
Well what is going to be done about the face book guys then?  They are starting to spread rumors that the talks had failed and no one is saying anything.

Point at them and laugh like Nelson? HA-HAAA!