Author Topic: Heroes Reborn  (Read 34567 times)

doc7924

• Elite Boss
Re: Heroes Reborn
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2016, 04:25:46 PM »
It should have gone somewhere.  Unfortunately, Sylar was so great that they couldn't kill the character, so they had to wuss-out the ending. 

And then there was the writer strike that shortened the other good season, so that ending was a wuss-out too. 

And Sylar got so popular they felt they had to make him a "good-guy," thus completely destroying what most people enjoyed most about the character...

etc.

If you have the DVD for the second season it has tons of footage shot for episodes that never got finished because of the strike and the original ending where the virus is released and Nathan is the first to die from it. That could have made the third season very different from what we got.
Sylar steals a power that gives him invulnerable skin. So right there that would have been a huge change going forward.

I though it just went off the rails with the 4th season.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2016, 08:17:08 PM »
Well 2 more episodes and it'll be put out of its misery for good. or until the next time nbc forgets.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2016, 09:48:15 PM »
Well 2 more episodes and it'll be put out of its misery for good. or until the next time nbc forgets.

I was really looking forward to this, and it became another mess.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2016, 09:59:19 PM »
maybe you and nbc will have coordinated forgetfulness and you can look forward to it again one day.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2016, 10:14:50 PM »
Personally, I've enjoyed it.  More than most of the rest of Heroes, in any case.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2016, 01:41:41 PM »
Poor Matt.  :-\
I feel SO bad for him.    ;D

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2016, 04:57:12 PM »
Poor Matt.  :-\
I feel SO bad for him.    ;D

YEESSS Matt Parkman is going to die YEESSS!!! We finally get to see Erika's background but, I still don't have sympathy for her. Nathan [master of time & space] trapped inside Evernow again...so I guess Ren is going to play the game to free him. Where was Noah at the whole time? And finally Luke killed his wife.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2016, 08:31:37 PM »
Finale is going up against the Legends of Tomorrow premiere. Will be interested to see just how badly that goes for HR.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2016, 08:39:43 PM »
Finale is going up against the Legends of Tomorrow premiere. Will be interested to see just how badly that goes for HR.

Almost like it was planned by the CW.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2016, 08:41:38 PM »
YEESSS Matt Parkman is going to die YEESSS!!! We finally get to see Erika's background but, I still don't have sympathy for her. Nathan [master of time & space] trapped inside Evernow again...so I guess Ren is going to play the game to free him. Where was Noah at the whole time? And finally Luke killed his wife.

I have a bad feeling Matt will survive, even though he really deserves it.
They are leaving a lot for the last episode to wrap up.

I just hope someone gets Phoebe before this is all over. Hate her as much as Parkman.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #130 on: January 16, 2016, 03:06:59 AM »
I have a bad feeling Matt will survive, even though he really deserves it.
They are leaving a lot for the last episode to wrap up.

I just hope someone gets Phoebe before this is all over. Hate her as much as Parkman.

You're right Phoebe is more of a douche than Matt.

Heroette

• Elite Boss
  • Penelope Pistol lives forever in my heart.
« Reply #131 on: January 19, 2016, 11:09:30 PM »
I have enjoyed the show and I plan on watching the finale this Thursday and "on Demand" Legends of Tomorrow (which I will start watching "live" next week).

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #132 on: January 22, 2016, 03:23:17 AM »
Well that's finally over.

Who was their father anyway? I'm assuming it was also someone with powers.

and
Spoiler for Hidden:
OMG! They killed Noah! You bastards!

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #133 on: January 22, 2016, 04:58:41 AM »
Well that's finally over.

Who was their father anyway? I'm assuming it was also someone with powers.

and
Spoiler for Hidden:
OMG! They killed Noah! You bastards!

That was a fantastic ending! I didn't mind Noah dying at all. I think the whole story plot made total sense. And like I said Syler could be the father.

Spoiler for Hidden:
So Nathan and Malina had some kind of power merging thing that needed a third person that was related/bond with them to stop the solar flare. Which it enhanced the earth's Magnetic Field and created a Force Field! THAT WAS AWSOME! It's funny that Luke sacrificed himself to stop the first solar flare and then Noah. I loved how Nathan used Hiro's powers. He can literally be at two places at once! Not even Hiro can do that!!!!!! That was the ultimate photobombing I've ever seen!  ;D 

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #134 on: January 22, 2016, 05:36:46 AM »
What's up with Quentin being arrested? He didn't do anything.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2016, 01:57:37 PM »
What's up with Quentin being arrested? He didn't do anything.

I guess he was involved with the Evos. And like the X-Men - even though they saved the world, people still don't trust them.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #136 on: January 22, 2016, 02:20:28 PM »
They also left open Parkman's fate.

Also was that lady in the future wiped out or stranded when the future was changed?

I am hoping stranded as that would be worse IMO.

hurple

• Elite Boss
« Reply #137 on: January 22, 2016, 03:46:30 PM »
They also left open Parkman's fate.

Also was that lady in the future wiped out or stranded when the future was changed?

I am hoping stranded as that would be worse IMO.

I am going to say stranded.

However, I did have ONE major problem with the ending.  Instead of Noah sacrficing himself, and the woman being left in the future, they should have popped her in-between the two kids and used her as the focal-point.

But, I understand the way it was written.  More emotional story.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #138 on: January 22, 2016, 04:38:06 PM »
I am going to say stranded.

However, I did have ONE major problem with the ending.  Instead of Noah sacrficing himself, and the woman being left in the future, they should have popped her in-between the two kids and used her as the focal-point.

But, I understand the way it was written.  More emotional story.

I thought they were going to use that duplicate of Tom...er Nathan.

For a brief second I was hoping Noah might have been an Evo all along and lived.

Heroette

• Elite Boss
  • Penelope Pistol lives forever in my heart.
« Reply #139 on: January 22, 2016, 09:07:40 PM »
I enjoyed the whole series.  I am looking forward to getting it on Netflix or buying the Blu-Ray.  I know that watching it without commercials will make it 100% better.  Ok, maybe 75%.