More Titan Projects > Mids' Hero Designer

Update?

<< < (39/39)

Tazhyngarth:
Coincidentally, we were just talking about this.  Point Blank - Steiner is one man with several projects on his plate.  All stuff that we all started back with the original Admins yet could never get the time to complete, or other reasons.  He was brought on board to help throw this stuff out, and he's made a hell of a lot of progress where we all could not because of RL time constraints.  This is a bunch of Fan Sites run by few individuals that don't have as much free time as we did when this all first started.

Steiner has a lot going on in RL now though, as well as Mids being a very complex Program with all the mathmatics in it and such, it's not as easy to Update as one thinks.  We've brought on others to assist, but again, RL steps in the way it seems.  Those of us here that have time to work on Mids and the other projects, aren't programmers, so they're not able to do any of that anyway.  I can't answer 100% for everyone working here, but these are my views on why this project hasn't been completed yet.

Voltaic Shock:
What needs to be done?  I thought most of mids could just be updated by updating the file that acts like a DB that the program reads?

Steiner:

--- Quote from: Sili on August 25, 2009, 04:37:15 PM ---What are the odds of getting Mids passed to someone who can actually fix the program rather than talk about fixing it.  Seems St0n3y is on track to doing just that.  Thanks St0n3y for taking the initiative and mad love for not throwing out imaginary deadlines that you can't meet.  This site has about zero credibility left and I'm over the excuses.  Never be to proud to ask for help or admit you can't do something.  Feel free to shred me, I dont care.

--- End quote ---
Feel free to say whatever your want about me, but Titan is not at fault, and I'm really getting annoyed with the actions of one person de-facing an entire group.

I'm not going to shred you, because simply put... you're not wrong. But if you have any compassion for what COULD be happening in other people's lives than your own... you might like to retract this statement. I do not divulge my personal life on these forums, and I rarely do to even the closest of friends I have in RL... it's just something I don't do. But if you can close your eyes and imagine the worst possible outcomes to someone's life other than death, you wouldn't be far away from my current situation.

Again, Please... flame me all you want, but don't blame Titan. This site was built on the shoulders of COH players that had a love for the game that they wanted to share with other players... it was probably never in the interest to become this big or have this much responsibility... But we will make it work! I won't let the legacy die.

Aggelakis:
I split out the posts regarding St0n3y taking over, and I'm locking this thread so comments go to the appropriate place. Thanks!

New thread!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version