Author Topic: My CoH Pics  (Read 1077 times)

Huricen

• Underling
My CoH Pics
« on: June 13, 2014, 08:45:49 PM »
Was going through Photobucket and was amased to find these pictures some great times in CoX  and a few landscape shots when issue 17 showed up. figured id share them all.

ScottyB

• Minion
Re: My CoH Pics
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 10:20:31 PM »
After all this time, members of this community can still show me things I never imagined!

Awesome shots. Thank you for sharing :)

MaidMercury

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 06:00:12 PM »
ahhh.....memories.

Huricen

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 10:42:26 PM »
What amazes me is after 2 years you guys are still here and want the game back as much as i do. The passion and the community of this game was what made CoX. The only non toxic forums i have ever been on in a MMO. CoX was my first MMO and my only true love with the genre. I have yet to have a game sub longer than my 5 year run with Paragon City.

Taivas

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 12:00:28 PM »
Great pictures. I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing people's CoH screenshots. I had some of my own but they were forever lost when I upgraded to a new PC and I have no idea what happened to them. Huricen is right, the community has obviously proven its worth here. Those of us who care about the game are still finding ways to connect and hold together for the sake of a possible CoH rebirth.

Actually, I've been asking the universe lately to help bring CoH back. I've pleaded with it to do what it can, to find a way to give us back our home. Then I come here a couple of days later and read that a few guys are trying to negotiate with NCSoft in order to buy back the game. If that isn't some kind of confirmation that the universe was listening, it must be a massive coincidence.

I'm feeling positive. My heart is telling me that, deep down, I know it's not the end. We will play CoH again somehow. Stay positive and keep the game in your thoughts, as a collective we have huge power and can achieve anything.