Author Topic: Looking for friends in Star Trek Online  (Read 2246 times)

Wammo

• Lieutenant
Looking for friends in Star Trek Online
« on: June 05, 2014, 09:05:55 PM »
Anyone have a "guild" that would take me in? I am just searching for friends not any gear, etc...although I may drive you crazy with a few noobie questions concerning gameplay...Gosh I miss CoH right now

Nos482

• Elite Boss
  • We've gone and done the greatest crime...
    • My PSN profile
Re: Looking for friends in Star Trek Online
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 03:56:22 PM »
For starters you could join the CoX channel... which is for STO, NW, and CO.
So there's almost always someone to talk there.
I can't help with the guild thing though, as i don't play STO. But iirc there are fleets for both sides
I'm bad and that's good.
I'll never be good and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me.

...unless I could be Batman, of course. Everybody wants to be Batman.

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 12:29:56 AM »
I play sto time to time, I too have been looking for a city of fleet (I admit not very hard), this is due to me floating between co and not playing at all. I have however started to play secret world again.
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

Eoraptor

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 01:43:05 AM »
I'e joined the CoX channel, there's never anyone on it it seems.
"Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story, while others can read the back of a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe!"
-Lex Luthor

Night-Hawk07

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 08:30:20 AM »
Feds: Paragon Expeditionary Fleet

Klinks: Arachnos Armada

And as Nos said, there's a CoX channel which contains cross-game chat. There's also a CoX STO channel specifically for STO players to talk on.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 03:28:47 PM »
When I played, I was part of the 12th Fleet: http://12th-fleet.com/ . It's a great and welcoming place, and large enough that there's always activity. It has groups dedicated to every aspect of the game (PvP, RP, exploration, etc.).
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Neutron-Star

• Minion
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 06:13:21 PM »
Interested if anyone from COH is doing much in STO.  Is the CoX chat channel active?  Any active Fleets?

I've not teamed at all in-game but would like to start occasionally and join a Fleet.  Was spoiled by great COH folks.

I'm not too social but always appreciated the help and advice of other friendly COH style gamers.  When I do team, I'd rather it be with folks who I'm familiar with.  Folks who know I've got a steep learning curve and don't mind a casual attitude.

I've only soloed in STO but I think there is more to enjoy on the Fleet and team oriented side.

Thanks!

Eoraptor

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2015, 08:02:36 PM »
the CoX channel in STO is active, but it's not Just limited to Star Trek Online. it spans all of PWE's games, so people are chatting in it from Champions and Neverwinter.
"Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story, while others can read the back of a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe!"
-Lex Luthor