Author Topic: Freeform Sale  (Read 858 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Freeform Sale
« on: May 31, 2014, 12:50:41 AM »

Currently freeform slots in CO are going for 2500 Zen. That's half off their normal price. :D

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Freeform Sale
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 03:17:57 AM »
I finally saved up for a FF slot... 4 weeks ago. Ugh. It was way overpriced and I had this feeling at the time that a FF sale was right around the corner.

Ah well..

Grats to anyone with better timing.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Freeform Sale
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 02:55:05 AM »
Bad timing for everyone? That sucks!

I did the math and if we got together and did a marathon of Smashes while buffed with Resource boosts and slingshotting past the sun it could be possible that one of us gets enough Key/Q box money to get in on the sale. I'm in!

My next guy is gonna be melee. Something like Lee was before they broke Dex and I started playing this string of ranged guys.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>