Author Topic: After all this time, still getting the "Alt Inspiration" moments?  (Read 4891 times)

Tubbius

• Fun Title
  • Elite Boss
Re: After all this time, still getting the "Alt Inspiration" moments?
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2014, 06:30:19 AM »
Haven't been getting inspirations for alts, really.  :(  Been wanting my old toons back more and more, though.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2014, 10:12:52 PM »
Guy Fiero?

Sorry, I couldn't resist the image that popped into my head!

Nope, that's pretty spot on to what popped into mine, as soon as the name coalesced. :)

Had another one, today: Gilgamensch. I'm picturing an Egyptian-style costume, but I'm having trouble with a power set concept for him. Maybe Time, but I really wasn't thinking of him as a Squishy...
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Ironwolf

• Stubborn as a
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2014, 03:12:14 PM »
I was watching my dog yesterday chase his tale and Dognado a Storm based character came to mind or a SyFy movie............

doctorlurkin

• Boss
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2014, 01:46:15 AM »
I always wanted to make Captain Tourette, but I knew the roleplay would be inappropiate!
I'm not really a doctor, but I've played one on Television!

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2014, 04:34:10 AM »
It'd be nice to mess with any of my existing alts.  Sometimes though I'd been wanting to experiment with electrical armor again in the game, as it was a set I generally didn't use much(always prefered willpower).  Had a kinetic melee/electrical armor brute in the works when the shutdown was announced, sigh.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Tubbius

• Fun Title
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2014, 07:13:37 AM »
Haven't thought up any more alts, as noted above. . .

But I have reopened an old thread of mine on here (Roleplaying section) following the one and only Waddle the Penguin.  Does that count for much?  :)