Author Topic: missing my peoples  (Read 1275 times)

Yu

• Underling
missing my peoples
« on: April 24, 2014, 01:24:25 PM »
I miss logging in.... hearing the muzak..... checking global..... speed runs..... soloing GMs..... I miss this game so damn much

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
Re: missing my peoples
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 05:44:22 PM »
I think we all understand and can relate.  I hope you are having an excellent day despite this.

/em holdtorch
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 03:22:33 AM »
Nothing has replaced CoH for me....there's no other game out there that has captivated or kept my attention like the City did. The friends, the fun.....
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

beveri8469

• Boss
  • still inside atlas park hospital waiting to leave
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 10:10:36 AM »
i think coh spoiled me with other mmos now.
@Eternal Twilight
Now in Paragon

Solitaire

• Elite Boss
  • Badge Hunting
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 02:12:50 PM »
i think coh spoiled me with other mmos now.

I don't think another game can come close to what CoH gave me, can't find anything these days since CoH closed that can keep my attention as CoH did for near on 7yrs, don't think anything will either. So I just continue to mess with Mids & Icon :)

Tribunus

• Minion
  • Pinnacle of Virtue
    • Polar Bear Dreams & Stranger Things
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 12:13:22 AM »
I didn't hit the game until the week before I10 (July 2007). That was due to the fact that I didn't have DSL where I live until then, The first MMO I bought was CoX, because I had RL friends playing already.

Lots of friends I miss that I made in the game.
"It's not about where you were born. Or what powers you have. Or what you wear on your chest. It's about what you do....It's about saving others."
Tribunus to other Virtue heroes during the Cataclysm

Nyx Nought Nothing

• New Efforts # 11,000!
  • Elite Boss
  • Ha!
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 05:00:27 AM »
I don't think another game can come close to what CoH gave me, can't find anything these days since CoH closed that can keep my attention as CoH did for near on 7yrs, don't think anything will either. So I just continue to mess with Mids & Icon :)
i have yet to find a game that allows me to create characters with the blend of support, force multiplier, and crowd control that CoH gave me. Hell, almost all other games the closest thing to support on offer is playing some version of health bar whack-a-mole, not CoH's version of support where i could turn the team into an nigh-unstoppable juggernaught of destruction.
So far so good. Onward and upward!