Author Topic: Would you believe ANOTHER Double XP Weekend 04/25/14?  (Read 1986 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Would you believe ANOTHER Double XP Weekend 04/25/14?
« on: April 22, 2014, 01:10:34 AM »
http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/champions-online/detail/3042853

Remember, even if you aren't playing a lot its' worthwhile to log on just long enough to get a boost from Witchcraft. :D

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Would you believe ANOTHER Double XP Weekend 04/25/14?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 04:31:55 AM »
Flip me 3 Q boxes and I will!

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 10:31:00 AM »
*gasp*
Spess

Viking Queen

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 11:01:49 PM »
Awesome ! My power-leveling gold farm will continue unabated  :)     .......but seriously, if any are looking, I will be there this weekend for sure.
Champion Server 4 Life Baby !

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 02:36:14 AM »
I could actually get a new FF slot right now, and, my usage resets tomorrow and I didn't go anywhere near my limit this month, and, I have the weekend mostly free.

I also just got an Eruption, Supernatural & Nimbus..

All the planets seem to be in alignment..

Thing is, I didn't pick out what I want yet except that he's for sure going to be dps. Probably Fire.. Fire isn't a very popular choice for some reason. Maybe it's the short range attacks. I want an Infernal Supernatural dps guy but I can alter Idak's build so that he can retcon decently cheap when I want to play him as dps.. I kinda want a munitions guy too. Dex/ego/con would be nice. That sounds like munitions. Or Infernal. But I want Fire. I think.

And then there's a name to pick out... A costume... Nah... I'll never make it.

Close!

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 04:08:16 AM »

I got Blue Battleape to 40 which is pretty much the only real goal I had this weekend so anything else I do is gravy. ;D

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2014, 02:29:44 AM »
Probably started out of some insecurity or something, who knows.  I get a bad feeling that they are doing it for a reason, and not a good one.

Edit: Especially with the test server notes, they are buffing of all things, the ultra temporary consumables you purchase with money.  I think they are desperate.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2014, 04:52:24 AM »
Witchcraft will vanish in the morning. Grab the buff while you can.
Spess

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2014, 01:13:13 AM »
Probably started out of some insecurity or something, who knows.  I get a bad feeling that they are doing it for a reason, and not a good one.

Edit: Especially with the test server notes, they are buffing of all things, the ultra temporary consumables you purchase with money.  I think they are desperate.

Ultra temporary consumables like what?

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2014, 02:45:21 AM »
Like full energy recharge for the whole team.  Yeah, that temporary.

http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=272221

Here they are, I am face palming at this to be honest, it's, honestly kind of pathetic :(.

Edit: Only thing on there to even consider was the costume pieces but even then, only 3 pieces :/, I wasn't even that impressed when I tried em either but that is opinion.  Just the other changes, i am left face palming.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2014, 03:44:13 AM »
Stuff that I never use is going to be aoe and stack in inventory instead of be multi-charge is how I read it. Oh, and there's costume pieces.
Some Faves:

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2014, 04:10:59 AM »
Stuff that I never use is going to be aoe and stack in inventory instead of be multi-charge is how I read it. Oh, and there's costume pieces.

Pretty much, as I said, other then the costume pieces I felt it was kinda weak.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2014, 05:54:24 AM »
I felt it was kinda weak.

They usually are. Bug fixes, stuff like that. NERFS. Some new powers. New lockboxes.. Interface tweaks. A trickle of new content. New ways to ruin the value of Q...

In this patch they improved how some consumables stack and made them more interesting by making them into an aura. Oh, and they added some costume pieces. Sounds about average to me.

Some Faves:

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2014, 02:29:04 AM »
Oh, you.

We're doing quite fine. You will see.
Spess

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2014, 03:23:05 AM »
Seriously tho, what? Every patch can't be a major update. Even when CoH was in full swing there at the end not every patch was game changing.

We didn't get nerfed. I'm all good.

Some Faves:

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 03:54:49 AM »
Well what can I say?  There are reasons I almost never play anymore :).

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2014, 04:24:59 AM »
I guess I don't know what everyone was expecting/missed the point.
Some Faves: