Author Topic: POGOMAN'S SUPERHERO RPG MADNESS!!  (Read 1139 times)

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
POGOMAN'S SUPERHERO RPG MADNESS!!
« on: March 23, 2014, 06:47:48 AM »
For those of you who listen to the show, or caught this past week's show, toward the end of the show I mentioned that this week I
was going to create Pogoman for two superhero tabletop superhero rpg's- Silver Age Sentinels(d20 version) and Mutants and Masterminds 2e! This is in the spirit of April 5th, 2014.
What is the significance of that date you ask? Well, I'm glad to answer!! April 5th, 2014 is none other than.... INTERNATIONAL TABLETOP DAY! The day to, temporarily, put away your technological toys, and get back to good old fashioned gaming! get together with your friends and/or family and sit down with them around a table and get out those board games or rpg's...or any kind of non-technological tabletop game and have fun for the day!!
So get out those neglected rpg rulebooks, boardgames, cards, dice, etc.. and get ready for some old school gaming!!
Anyway, I digress, I will attempt to make Pogoman for the above mentioned games. It's been interesting so far. I'm creating him as a level 1 character and through the years (I created him in the mid 1980's for Champions superhero rpg) he has advanced quite a bit and has so many more skills, powers, etc then he did at first level. I will do my best to create him in the spirit of fun!

To be honest I'm having a problem calculating skill levels in SAS d20 for him. Anyone play this one or familiar with the game let me know and I'll ask here.