Author Topic: Tabletop Games  (Read 1133 times)

Takinalis

• Boss
Tabletop Games
« on: February 27, 2014, 03:54:44 PM »
I've found that with Icon 1.7 I can replace all of my miniatures and resources for tabletop games.

No need to unfurl a grid map and yank out miniatures.

I have a second display. Turn it around. Mirror displays.

Spawn NPC's as miniatures instead of tabletop miniatures.

Have fun.

I'm actually getting quite in depth with it.

(the costume_save menu's will not work for you, requires an addon)

Menu so far for character 'Steel'

Menu "Steel"
      {
Menu "Steel"
{         
         Option "Place New" "spawn_npc Longbow_Male_Group_01_Minion_01 Steel$$target_name Steel$$load_costume Steel"
         Option "Reload Costume" "target_name Steel$$load_costume Steel"
         Menu "Powers"
         {
         Menu "Melee Attack"
         {
         Option "Prep Melee Attack" "costume_save steel.WEAPONS.SLEDGEHAMMER.FX$$costume_save steel.POWERS.MEDIEVALWEAPONS.BATTLEAXECHOP.FX"
         Option "Melee Attack" "target_name Steel$$load_costume Steel$$mov AXE_CHOP"
         }
         }
            }
}
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 05:56:21 PM by brandoncomputer »
Valkyrie Blade - Virtue Server

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
Re: Tabletop Games
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 11:07:57 PM »
I saw your post about this in another thread, and I thought you meant they were being shown for greater detail in looks, which was really cool by itself. But it sounds like you're actually replacing the whole table with Icon? Which is even cooler!
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Takinalis

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 01:08:15 AM »
I recently started suffering badly from CoH withdrawal and decided my friends could help me with a tabletop.

Well...originally I was making 1.25" paper miniatures (I'm not kidding) for about a week. I made roughly... 200 or so. Then I found Icon 1.7...

Takinalis

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 01:16:42 AM »