Author Topic: Auto Assault  (Read 4176 times)

Sarkany0

• Underling
Auto Assault
« on: February 13, 2014, 03:32:19 AM »
I've heard infos about the Infiniterasa Test Server (Tabula Rasa) shutdown, becouse I've been keeping a close connection to their leader. I fear it will happen to me too, but I did nothing that they can Cease and Desist right now. I'm creating an Auto Assault emulator, and if I will not be able to solve this law madness somehow, then I will screw out with NCSoft.

How?
I will release the sources and guides how to run your own AA server, so there'll be so many, they can't do anthing about. This is not the best option I have, and I did not release the sources yet, becouse it would be so much better to have one unified server, where all (let's make up a number) 500 players would play. Not 50 servers with 10 player each.

The emulator is far from complete, and progressing slowly in the next few months, but it will advance with the speed of light after that. Anyone who's interested can search google for "auto assault private server". Check the Apokalypsos forums. (I don't want to post link, I'm not here for advertising, just telling my opinion.)

Auto Assault 4 Ever!

Drauger9

• Elite Boss
    • My gaming blog
Re: Auto Assault
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 05:45:58 AM »
Never played Auto Assault but good luck to you.

\m/

AlphaFerret

• Boss
Re: Auto Assault
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 05:26:47 PM »
Cool.  Will have to check that out.