Author Topic: SAVE COH RADIO! FEB 14TH  (Read 2033 times)

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
SAVE COH RADIO! FEB 14TH
« on: February 13, 2014, 01:26:45 AM »
On November 30th, 2012, NCSoft shut off the greatest online super-powered role-playing game ever, however,
that only turned UP the resolve of its gaming community! Join Rich (a.k.a. Pogoman) and his trusted, loyal,
sidekick, Suzy the Elf, as they take to the airwaves weekly to discuss the plight of the greatest gaming community
in the history of the world! Tune in to see what the players are doing to bring back their beloved City! Join them
in their greatest fight ever!
Callers are welcome to join in on air! Friday night, 7pm-9pm EST!
Call in to say hello!  (646) 478-0073
Let's tell everyone why we are fighting to get our City back!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theelf/2014/02/15/save-coh-radio

This week's topic... We don't have one yet! :(  Any suggestions from our audience?

Triplash

• Elite Boss
Re: SAVE COH RADIO! FEB 14TH
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 09:40:42 PM »
What with Valentine's Day and all, how about canon character relationships as the topic? The good and the bad, the romantic and the not so much. Like Manticore and Psyche, Fusionette and Faultline, The Clockwork King and Penny Yin. Lusca and Sally.

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 10:37:58 PM »
What with Valentine's Day and all, how about canon character relationships as the topic? The good and the bad, the romantic and the not so much. Like Manticore and Psyche, Fusionette and Faultline, The Clockwork King and Penny Yin. Lusca and Sally.

I guess we can do that... I never knew that Lusca and Sally had a romantic relationship of any kind though. *shrugs*

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 11:13:52 PM »
I guess we can do that... I never knew that Lusca and Sally had a romantic relationship of any kind though. *shrugs*

Oh yeah, sure they do... didn't you hear about that tanker they found capsized in IP a few years back, with "L <3 S" written on the hull in giant sucker marks?  >.>

It's one of those on again, off again things. Lusca's all hands, but Sally's a believer.

Yeah I got nuthin' else, man. *shrugs* :-\

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 11:31:49 PM »
*Facepalm*.. Why?... Why do I walk right into these things........

Oh, chat room is open btw. :)