Author Topic: Neverwinter  (Read 11861 times)

ahmpizzedoff

• Minion
Re: Neverwinter
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2014, 06:09:56 PM »
I soloed the Rime Hound on my Halfing CW. He had a few close moments, but he did it without dying once. :D

The one thing that I do have in terms of a complaint about the boss fights in Neverwinter is they are always the same ... boss summons minions to help him out after he loses
so much health. Sort of adds a sameness to the content.

But I am enjoying the heck out of a CW. :D

That is my biggest complaint with Neverwinter, the minions at the last moment. I don't mind a challenge but I've had a boss down to almost no health left my health full and now these "minions" with powers almost as strong as the boss attack and not even health potions can keep you alive.
I'm working on one now that has me so aggravated I've not played in a week or so. Had his health down to nothing, nothing in his health bar, up come the minions, 4 of them, kill the companion then almost immediately kill me with a full health bar and healing potions. Tried to find some help but teaming there is not what teaming was in CoH.
Despite what may seem to you that I hate the game, it's not so. I do enjoy the game and every once in a while come across a name from CoH, Paragon, Manticore!
Keeper of the toons from the SG, Sugar Coated Suicide, Freedom
Older'n Dirt and proud of it!

wyldhunt

• Lieutenant
Re: Neverwinter
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2014, 10:17:21 PM »
ahmpizzedoff, be sure to join the CoX and NW_Legit_Community channels in Neverwinter, and ask for team help there. Also, add me, @wyldhaunt (note spelling), to your friends. I've learned with bosses to keep one Daily power as an AoE, and reserve it (along with any AoE Encounters on my bar), for the minion cavalry. I've only played GWF and CW to max levels to date, so I'm not sure how effective that tactic would be for single-target oriented classes.
Wyldhunt
Guardianite since I2
Playing as Wyldhaunt on Rebirth