Author Topic: Anyone planning to play EQ Next?  (Read 1226 times)

Drauger9

• Elite Boss
    • My gaming blog
Anyone planning to play EQ Next?
« on: January 09, 2014, 08:35:25 AM »
I was wondering if anyone else besides me was planning to play EQ Next?

I'm planning to play it on the PS3 though since the comp I have now isn't that great. I don't think it can handle the game and it'll be about a year (hopefully) before I can upgrade. :(

Even though the way their doing their class system wont feed my altiholicism. I still think I'll enjoy the game a lot. Especially with the destructible environments and the migrating critters. :) So I'll have to move locations a lot when I want to farm. Which I'm interested to see if I'll be able to map a migration route if I play the game for a long period of time. :)

Has anyone tried EverQuest Landmark and if you have what are you thoughts on it?

Sorry for bad spelling ect in advance (13 hour shift :(  )

wyldhunt

• Lieutenant
Re: Anyone planning to play EQ Next?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 02:37:26 PM »
I am planning to try both EQN and its Landmark when they're released. Landmark and Storybricks both interest me. However, I doubt that it will hold my interest for long, unless the Storybricks implementation is much more fully developed than I think it'll be.
Wyldhunt
Guardianite since I2
Playing as Wyldhaunt on Rebirth

Drauger9

• Elite Boss
    • My gaming blog
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 01:17:48 AM »
I'll probably try landmark but I'm not really into just building enviroments. So if that's all you can do in it, I probably wont stay long. LOL!

Taceus Jiwede

• Time Traveler
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 06:40:52 AM »
I plan on playing Everquest next.  But I don't think it will be finished until 2015 sometime.  The very end of 2014 at the earliest.  With as ambitious as a game sounds I think it will take some serious time to finish.  The game looks awesome though if it can deliver everything they are saying they will deliver.