Author Topic: pvpgn for city of heroes?  (Read 1113 times)

Drauger9

• Elite Boss
    • My gaming blog
pvpgn for city of heroes?
« on: December 03, 2013, 10:33:35 AM »
I was looking at this thing called pvpgn http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PvPGN. From what I understand it's basically a server emulator.

So I was wondering a few things.

1. Would it be possible to use for City of Heroes?

2. Think it's legal? LOL!

3. Think it'd be safe to use on a low end comp?

4. If 1 is yes, 2 is yes and 3 is yes, Then how hard do you think it would be to accomplish?

I've been really missing City of Heroes lately and City of titans is awhile away. I need my MM fix!!! LOL!

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Ty and Take care. :)

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: pvpgn for city of heroes?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 04:22:53 PM »
PvPGN looks like it's a hack-and-slash dungeon crawl system. City wouldn't be compatible.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Drauger9

• Elite Boss
    • My gaming blog
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 05:20:11 PM »
Boo :(, Well it was worth a shot LOL!

Glad I asked before I spent to much time investigating it. Since I know absolutely nothing about programing or stuff like that. LOL!

Ty for the reply. :)

thunderforce

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 07:14:03 PM »
PvPGN looks like it's a hack-and-slash dungeon crawl system. City wouldn't be compatible.

Errr, PvPGN does some of the Diablos, but isn't anything in that sense. It's not a server that implements game mechanics, but one that provides the network infrastructure for matchmaking that Battle.Net also does, for games where the mechanics are in the clients.