Author Topic: Valiance Online Is Remembering CoH November 30th (Pre-Alpha Release)  (Read 8248 times)

Illusionss

• Elite Boss
Re: Valiance Online Is Remembering CoH November 30th (Pre-Alpha Release)
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2013, 09:36:33 PM »
I downloaded it, but my character is invisible and I am unable to move. I was also confined to male character form.... which I guess didn't matter much since he was not visible.

Edit: so I adjusted my quality down a bit, which somehow was set on "fantastic." Now I can see a female avatar, but cant modify her costume. Oh well....
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:44:10 PM by Illusionss »

AlphaFerret

• Boss
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2013, 11:20:33 PM »
I have the same problem....

Will dumb down the settings and try it again tonight.

AlienOne

• HumanZero
  • Elite Boss
  • Resident Kheldian
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2013, 11:40:50 PM »
I had the same problem the first night on the 64-bit version, but tried again on the 2nd build he uploaded today, and was able to see the character in the character creator, enter the game, fight a couple of "npcs," level up to level 5, aquire 2 new powers, and fly (somewhat).... Not bad for a "pre-alpha" game created by volunteers!

Nice job, guys... I look forward to seeing the many, many improvements that I am sure will come in the near (and far) future... :)
"What COH did was to show [developers of other] MMOs what they could be like if they gave up on controlling everything in the game, and just made it something great to play."  - Johnny Joy Bringer

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2013, 12:02:33 AM »
I am unable to run either 32 bit or 64bit version (or any other unity based pc game for that matter) they all crash whenever I try to run them and I dont have the expertise to fix the issue :(

SerialBeggar

• Elite Boss
    • Serial Beggar
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2013, 01:30:18 AM »
I editted my post above with the link to the Mac build:
http://shogn.net/gamebuild/Valiance_Mac-Universal.app.zip
Teams are the number one killers of Soloists.