Author Topic: Training Room  (Read 1452 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Training Room
« on: October 12, 2013, 12:24:46 AM »
All this time.. and I thought the PowerHouse was just a big fancy place to add/remove powers.

Wow, how great is the Training Room? The laser firing/defense checking thing is a lil bit of a dud for my purposes to this point but the instances and practice dummies are great.

Change some stuff around at the trainers, hit the training room. Rinse and repeat as necessary. Nice!

Now if I could just run some x4/x8's to farm some salvage and xp sometimes on mishes with the theme "bikinis" or similar. I'd be right at home.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
Re: Training Room
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 12:39:46 AM »
All this time.. and I thought the PowerHouse was just a big fancy place to add/remove powers.

Wow, how great is the Training Room? The laser firing/defense checking thing is a lil bit of a dud for my purposes to this point but the instances and practice dummies are great.

Change some stuff around at the trainers, hit the training room. Rinse and repeat as necessary. Nice!

Now if I could just run some x4/x8's to farm some salvage and xp sometimes on mishes with the theme "bikinis" or similar. I'd be right at home.
yup

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 01:51:02 AM »
If they ever do add the Foundry to CO, in there as a sort of training room simulation thing would be the logical place to put it.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 04:32:47 AM »
More joy. The training instances seem to burn a little more than 10% of the bandwidth of general play.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>