Author Topic: Arrow Season 2  (Read 13036 times)

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
Re: Arrow Season 2
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2014, 11:13:25 PM »
Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot

Night-Hawk07

• Elite Boss
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2014, 01:05:47 AM »
So tonight's episode just wrapped up and there's something I just don't get.

Spoiler for Hidden:
First, Slade tells Thea that Oliver had been keeping that secret about who her real father was. Then Slade tells Laurel that Oliver is the Arrow. What I don't get is why Thea believes the guy that kidnapped her, and why Laurel believes the guy that kidnapped Thea. Why would you believe a person who you don't know, don't know how they know your brother/friend, and in the case of Thea, even kidnaps you?

Ugh, I hate it when they do that.

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2014, 04:04:42 AM »
You may not believe the source but even hearing that info can make everything suddenly make sense.  They rarely play people as complete idiots in this series, except at time Oliver but that's usually he's either emotional or too close to the problem to see what everyone else sees.  And maybe detective/officer Lance.

Of course I've become use to knowing who knows the truth by looking for the yellow reticle around them.  ;)

Heroette

• Elite Boss
  • Penelope Pistol lives forever in my heart.
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2014, 05:07:38 PM »
What kills me about the last episode is why didn't Ollie tell Thea that he just found out about Malcolm being her dad at the announcement of their mother's campaign?  And Thea already knew there was something up between them since then.  I guess he was just too emotional to think clearly.   

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2014, 04:59:46 AM »
Spoiler regarding this week's episode...

Spoiler for Hidden:
With Thea's leaving Starling City, I had the weird thought of her being found by Malcolm and taken in, where she learns archery and melee fighting from him (under whatever circumstances). Then, she eventually returns to Starling, and becomes Oliver's "Speedy", explaining why the show hung that nickname on her.

Sounds more like a CoH character bio, I know.
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

Night-Hawk07

• Elite Boss
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2014, 08:03:27 PM »

Spoiler for Hidden:
With Thea's leaving Starling City, I had the weird thought of her being found by Malcolm and taken in, where she learns archery and melee fighting from him (under whatever circumstances). Then, she eventually returns to Starling, and becomes Oliver's "Speedy", explaining why the show hung that nickname on her.

That seems possible since it looks like he's going to be in the next episode, and I would assume the finale.

Btw, am I the only one who thought Summer Glau looked a bit ridiculous in Deathstroke armor? That helmet looked waaaaaay too big on her.

Heroette

• Elite Boss
  • Penelope Pistol lives forever in my heart.
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2014, 09:26:03 PM »
Yes, that helmet did look horrible.  But hopefully she won't be around long.  And Yay!!!! Malcolm will be back!!!!

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2014, 03:14:29 AM »
There are two more episodes and from what can tell it'll be jammed packed with a couple of surprises about who shows up to be BDH.

Lightslinger

• Elite Boss
  • @Lightslinger, Virtue
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2014, 01:15:44 PM »

Spoiler for Hidden:

Even better, they mentioned in Season 1 that she has an Archery trophy from high school, so she's already at least pretty good with the bow and arrow.

Solitaire

• Elite Boss
  • Badge Hunting
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2014, 04:17:14 PM »
Do we think that the Flash will make an appearence? It would be to much of an opportunity to promote the new show in my opinion...

Night-Hawk07

• Elite Boss
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2014, 08:58:37 PM »
Do we think that the Flash will make an appearence? It would be to much of an opportunity to promote the new show in my opinion...

He was supposed to, but they decided to push that back to his show's pilot.

Lightslinger

• Elite Boss
  • @Lightslinger, Virtue
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2014, 03:14:44 PM »
I think we'll hear more about Barry/The Flash, maybe even a quick glimpse, but I'm betting the full reveal is saved for the Flash pilot.

Lightslinger

• Elite Boss
  • @Lightslinger, Virtue
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2014, 05:43:17 PM »
What a perfect, perfect finale. It's official, Season 2 of Arrow is some of the best superheroics on TV EVER, what a great show and a huge turnaround from Season 1.

The Flash preview looked awesome, can't wait for that show.

Night-Hawk07

• Elite Boss
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2014, 03:50:47 PM »
Looks like Firebug wasn't too far off. It's going to be a long 4-5 months waiting for Season 3, plus The Flash and Gotham.